Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Brief Laughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brief Laughter (993 Views)

Laughter Galore..o My God! / Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Laughter by felixchip(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Johnny was on high speed, he got to an
Armycheckpoint without slowing down, so
they told him to park his car and ordered him
to carry 1,000 blocks from one Side of the
road to the other side. After carrying 990
blocks, Johnny noticed that their boss was his
Primary School classmate Akpos, so Johnny
went to complain to him, The boss, Akpos
was really angry with what his Boys did to his
Long time classmate, So he asked Johnny
"have you started carrying the blocks?"
Johnny answered ''I have carried 990 already,
Akpos said" Please don't be angry, 'RETURN
THEM BACK TOWHERE YOU CARRIED THEM'
ONE WORD FOR AKPOS

1 Like

Re: Brief Laughter by felixchip(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
So on his first day at school, the first class was English Language. The teacher called on Akpos and asked him:-
Teacher: Akpos, make a Sentence with “Big”
Akpors: The Ram Is Big
Teacher: Make it longer
Akpos: The Ram is big ooooooo Teacher was like , “WHAAAAAT!!!!”.The Teacher recovered and continued with his questions: - Teacher: Behind every successful man there is a woman. What do we learn from this?
Akpors: We should stop wasting time in studies and find that WOMAN Teacher: Get out of my Class, Akpos Akpos bounced out of the class, not sure what to do. Somehow, he made his way to the library. Once inside, he spotted a very pretty girl reading quietly. He quickly approached her and started wooing her right in the library. Oh Akpos! After some minutes, the girl got angry and shouted, “Will you please leave me alone so that I can concentrate? Everybody turned and looked at Akpos. So what did Akpos do? Akpos gazed her intently and replied in a loud voice: “I will not leave you alone until you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour!”

1 Like

Re: Brief Laughter by felixchip(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
One of our co-workers went missing
for a few hours and we tore up the
place looking for him.

The boss
finally found him fast asleep. Rather
than waking him, he quietly placed a
note on the man's chest:

"As long as you're asleep, you have a
job but as soon as you wake up,
you're fired!"
Re: Brief Laughter by coolebux(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
lwkmtfsb
laff wan kari me throway from storey building grin grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brief Laughter by felixchip(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
A little boy wanted 10,000naira badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happen. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the 10,000naira. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God, from Nigeria, they decided to send it to the Nigerian President. The president was so impressed, touched and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy 500naira. The President thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.
The little boy was delighted with the 500naira and he sat down to write a thank you note to God. It reads: “Dear God, Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Abuja. And as usual, those crooks deducted 9500naira.”

One word for this boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Laughter by felixchip(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
The government announced that if you have 5 children your salary will be increased by 50 percent.
A man heard the news and said to his wife, "Darling, I have a kid with my girlfriend. I'm going to bring him so we can add him to our 4 kids."
When he came back, he saw only one of his children remaining. He asked, "where are the others?"
His wife replied, you are not the only one who heard the news, "THEIR FATHERS HAVE COME FOR THEM!"
Re: Brief Laughter by felixchip(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2014
MTN IS SO WICKED Haba!
I received a message from MTN this Morning saying:
"Know interesting facts about your country. text NIG to 32050... N100 per day"
And as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria, I decided to know more facts about my country. I subscribed and immediately they deducted N100 from my account.
The 1st Fact I received was: "Do you know that the Nigeria national flag has two colours which are green and white". ( Cold set in )
Secondly they sent: "Do you know that the first letter of Nigeria is N?"
( I begin to develop headache)
Thirdly was: "Do you know that river Niger is in Nigeria?"

(1) (Reply)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men In The Bible Were Women / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Confessions Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.