Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. (4332 Views)

Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / Is It An INSULT To Ask A LADY For Salt When Eating Her Food. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by incredibleone: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
temigracie:

....lol....

So, you mean you care less about your stomach and what you put in it......Well, African guys love food.....They love good cooks.....They ll hang onto them like their lives depend on it.....
m saying there are a lot of ways to a man's heart,d stomach is just one of them nd its nt even d most important...if u pass tru d stomach nd ignore other routes,it wnt work at all....who will eat a nagging wife food?
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by bhaliz44(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor triangle head like toilet roll......so u cam to nairaland to tell us that u ate onion from witch doctor to so that yor girl friend can learn how to cook?.. ..abi?

....bro ..we dont mean to sound rude but the next time u waste our time postin this wankonerick gabarish....M.O.D will ban u for 30years! (noo oofennse)
niggy u harsh oo..shocked
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by GoodFaith: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
I am the type that love eating good food alot, i fit joke with any thing but not my food. My girlfriend don't know how to cook and na she enter kichen pass anybody. Her food they make me pity her, too much oil and salt. The other day na Onion soup she cook shocked so so onion, onion na him dey the soup And she's the proud type who won't take advice and now my relationship is about crashing.

The last time, we went to visit one of her friend and she serve us food. O boy the food sweet o shocked. You know say i like food, and sweet one for that matter, i come they rush the food like person way never eat for 8 days. My girlfriend come dey look me bad eye, i no send oo i dey even beg her friend for extral. When we eat finish, i no know when i park plate wan go keep am for kichen. Her friend just dey smile.

Now she is acussing her friend of sneaking me, e fit be true oo because i dey alway go visit her friend now even when she no invite me.

Now i want to end our relationship and ask her friend out but she said i must marry her . Me i dey fear her o because she get power pass me and her father na native doctor. Pls advice me.
Why do u not tell her to get some cook point for her friend
Ungrateful man
shotgun marriage
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
GoodFaith:

Why do u not tell her to get some cook point for her friend
Ungrateful man
shotgun marriage
Really? Am suppose to tell her to go and learn how to cook? At her age? A girl is suppose to learn how to cook right from childhood.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
jamesbridget13:
hmmmmnm lesson dat ll cos enemity. i hope u ll marry her friend at d end no be to chop clean mouth
About marrying her friend, i don't know yet. If it work out well fine. You never can tell cheesy .
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by GoodFaith: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
Really? Am suppose to tell her to go and learn how to cook? At her age? A girl is suppose to learn how to cook right from childhood.
cooking is just one part of marriage
Look at her as a whole person
she share ur values and morals
You will be very surprise that her friend is a good cook but cannot keep a clean house
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
GoodFaith:

cooking is just one part of marriage
Look at her as a whole person
she share ur values and morals
You will be very surprise that her friend is a good cook but cannot keep a clean house

why are you trying to condamn her friend na.its better i check her friend out to find out instead of thinking she's the same as my Ex cheesy
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by GoodFaith: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
why are you trying to condamn her friend na.its better i check her friend out to find out instead of thinking she's the same as my Ex cheesy
I don't know u , ur ex or her friend
All I am doing is telling you to open ur mind
There is no one size fit all
I have a question for U
why do u want ur ex's friend?
Trouble
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
GoodFaith:
I don't know u , ur ex or her friend
All I am doing is telling you to open ur mind
There is no one size fit all
I have a question for U
why do u want ur ex's friend?
Trouble
my ex is a deffrent person as well as her friend. They were by chance friend and i won't use becuase of my ex to shy away from her friend. They are deffrent people. And there is document or law that said we should not date our ex's friends. In Europe such don't happen. Once she's your ex, she will always be ur ex.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by GoodFaith: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
my ex is a deffrent person as well as her friend. They were by chance friend and i won't use becuase of my ex to shy away from her friend. They are deffrent people. And there is document or law that said we should not date our ex's friends. In Europe such don't happen. Once she's your ex, she will always be ur ex.
Will not date ex's friends
Good luck
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Her ex is a gøod cook. Yummy grin
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by luckybaddest(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lemme help you consult ifa(Oracle) for your problem

Am In Love With A Guy / Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys / Virgin Restoration Cream With Fake Blood Goes On Sale (PHOTO)