Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie (3142 Views)

Piers Morgan's Article On Kim K Has Been Released...and It's Epic! / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Lagos New Trend Of Traffic Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am sure we all know what Selfie is. Just like Selfies, Getting involved with the #handfie is simple "Take a simple picture of your clean and, and upload using the Hashtag!.

Ok now my #Handfie

Lets get it rolling Guyz, Don't dull this.

These are the few collections' have been able to gather from FB and other social networks: [size=16pt]Every #handfie is your contribution towards educating children on Healthy Handwashing habits.[/size]Visit: www.givelifeahands.com for more details

Modified: Celebs Getting Involved as Well. (No pix here has been posted without the Explicit permission of the owner. Follow @handfieng, @tosynbucknor, @chyxta, @toksduttie, @officialwaje, @olorisupergal, @misswanawana, @andreblaze, @omonioboli on Instagram and twitter to see how we gather our fans on the movement.

#Letsdosomethingfortheworldtofollow.

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
More....

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by tinuolababy(f): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin. oya op open the floor grin
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by swaggzo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Most especially, I see the first picture as something else.
#handfie they call it, we should see just hands or hands and a lil bit of faces not complete human bodies and cars and offices. The hands a not even clearly visible.
What are we even looking at?
Pictures of Hands that are not visible enough or pictures of myself and you cruising in a ride holding one arm up, and you call it a #handfie? Its totally broke!
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by 2kass(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok this is Mineeeeeee!!! Una wan see una papa face.

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by datguru: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
The devil's trick . SMH
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol.. at this #handfie stuff.. just when I was about getting set for Icebucket
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
IjogzK:
Lol.. at this #handfie stuff.. just when I was about getting set for Icebucket
If you don't want your face to show, you can simply do the "Pledge" sign on your chest showing your palms. cheesy

swaggzo:
Most especially, I see the first picture as something else.
#handfie they call it, we should see just hands or hands and a lil bit of faces not complete human bodies and cars and offices. The hands a not even clearly visible.
What are we even looking at?
Pictures of Hands that are not visible enough or pictures of myself and you cruising in a ride holding one arm up, and you call it a #handfie? Its totally broke!
Most important thing is the Palms and not the Face. But showcasing a face makes your picture interesting.
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pricelesss:
I am sure we all know what Selfie is. Just like Selfies, Getting involved with the #handfie is simple "Take a simple picture of your clean and, and upload using the Hashtag!.

Ok now my #Handfie

Lets get it rolling Guyz, Don't dull this.

These are the few collections' have been able to gather from FB and other social networks

baby the first pix is that you and your bf?

if so please you deserve better, pm me, I'm a CEO!!
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Tallesty1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

The girl is got serious laps
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

There's no doubt you are a CEO, the way you even announced yourself eliminated every doubt.

Can we first see your #handfie?
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tallesty1:

I swear
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pricelesss:
There's no doubt you are a CEO, the way you even announced yourself eliminated every doubt.

#Handfie
#Yungwizzzy
#pricelesss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I swear
hmmm.
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Stole this on twitter. #handfie

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by okotv(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
so even you can sight laps
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Just in.. #handfie

#Workmode

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by sommyblaze(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
lemme consult the oracles
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by littlemistress: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
[i][/i]littlemistress is typing
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by EventHUB(f): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
;DOk I will do my own too
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by swaggzo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pricelesss:

simple!
Niggas be playing stupiid errywhere they find an opposite sexx. Instead of talking bout the handfie thing they talking rubbish. Nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2014
swaggzo:

simple!
Niggas be playing stupiid errywhere they find an opposite sexx. Instead of talking bout the handfie thing they talking rubbish. Nonsense!
Hiyaaaa,

Can you please take a pix of ur palms, and post using the #handfie?
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by swaggzo(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Pricelesss:
Hiyaaaa,

Can you please take a pix of ur palms, and post using the #handfie?

na #legfie you go see. Wait for me tongue
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by IHEKESON: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2014
OK
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by HARDDON: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
and the essence of this is?

undecided undecided undecided

icebucket challenge was for charity et all

this is for what?
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
HARDDON:
and the essence of this is?

undecided undecided undecided

icebucket challenge was for charity et all

this is for what?
Its also for Charity. visit www.givelifeahand.com for more details.
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lovely one from Ihekeson..

Remember, it doesn't matter if your face appears. Its towards promoting a healthy lifestyle through healthy hands.

I would post pictures of Celebrities who have embraced the program in a bit.
Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
#handfie cleanliness is key. #givelifeahand

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2014
#Handfie is really going biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Remember to post your picture using the Hashtag "#Handfie"

Kim Kardashian Just Joined the Movement

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Some other pictures. follow the #handfie trend on Twitter and Instagram "@handfieng"

More pix.

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by Pricelesss(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2014
#handfie Day 8. Cleanliness is always keys to a healthy living. "Every handfie is your contribution towards educating children on Healthy Handwashing habits."

Re: Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie by IHEKESON: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Pricelesss:
#handfie Day 8. Cleanliness is always keys to a healthy living. "Every handfie is your contribution towards educating children on Healthy Handwashing habits."
What's in this for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awo Hall, Oau Celebrating Ewa (beans) Day. (pics) / Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways / Who Is Professor Pella?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.