Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Can Someone Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Someone Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? (666 Views)

What Is The Title Of This Movie/Series? / Have You Ever Watch A Movie That Makes You Cry?what Is The Title Of The Movie? / Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Well, i have been youtubing recently and i watch one of my old fav clip, Dangerous Gamble 1 & 2. if you haven't watched that please take time to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBxM6vIRPg

There is this other one i cant locate because i dont have the title
RMD was set to marry Stella damasus and on the eve or so, he caught stella walking out of an hotel room with his best friend
actually, nothing happened but RMD refused to believe her explanation

but went ahead with the wedding.
After the wedding, RMD wont meet his wife, i think this kept on for 2 years or so.
It was suspense filled and every scene was very emotional.

Please Movie people, help me with the title, i need to watch that movie again.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
90 views, o response
abeg o, i need to watch the movie.

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer : Vu HD Ready LED Television @ Rs.- 18,900/- / Seriously! New Nollywood Movie Titled ‘don Jazzy Again’ / Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.