Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why All The Ghost Stories??? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why All The Ghost Stories??? (635 Views)

After The Ghost Town (horror Story) / Indian Ghost Stories / Ghost-full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why All The Ghost Stories??? by FoxyFlow(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's been long I wrote on Nairaland o, mostly because I had phone ish and coupled with the fact that I was extremely busy.... Well, I checked literature section (like say no be sexuality I dey always visit) and discovered that almost everybody wants to write a ghost story. Na wa oohhh...... Na wetin we do una na? We no fit rest in peace again?

The next time someone writes anything about us, I am going to go through his data and make sure I pay him a visit.

Yes..... Be scared... And be very scared....

Happy belated new months to y'all. I really missed you guys. Nairaland has expanded and really, I'm not planning to catch up, not just yet though.

Au re voir......

That's French yor.... and they call me FoxyBee yor.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guilty! / A Small Step Changed Her Life / Final Dialogue With 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.