Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Wasiu Slaughters Segun On Sallah Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wasiu Slaughters Segun On Sallah Day (1192 Views)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) / Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Slaughters Segun On Sallah Day by newsnow: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
There was pandemonium in Odoshiwola town axis of Epe, Lagos State as one Wasiu was reported to have stabbed Segun to death on Sallah day.

It was a peaceful celebration on Saturday October 4, Sallah day not until when people quickly evacuated their belongings and shut all doors and windows as a result of one Segun (Tunji’s friend) who was killed in substitute of Tunji.
I G Suleiman Abba
I G Suleiman Abba

Late Segun, a Lagosian who hailed from Ejinrin Local Government, Lagos State was said to have come to Odoshiwola to rejoice celebrate Sallah with Tunji’s family unknowingly to him or anyone that that would be his last day on this planet.

Mrs Balogun (Tunji’s mother) said “There had been dispute between Tunji and Wasiu as this happened because of a lady, Baraka.”

It was reported to us that there was a day when One Iya Ruka and Iya Bili went to Mrs. Balogun (Tunji’s mother) to tell her to warn her son as there has been rumour that Tunji is having affairs with Baraka who was considered a wife to Wasiu.

Mrs. Balogun Stated that “when these two women came to me, I called Segun (the deceased) that if Tunji was with any lady? But he said no, that it was him, Tunji and a friend. I also called my junior sibling living in Epe to confirm if any lady was with them, he also said nothing such happened. That was when I notified those women that my son has nothing doing with Baraka.”

‘Baraka left her matrimonial home to her mother’s place to drop her 2-month old baby; she ran away and was nowhere to be found. This made Wasiu to be more suspicious about Tunji that his wife was with him, but reverse be the case.’ Mrs. Balogun Stated.

Preceding that “after a week was Aro who happens to be a relative to Wasiu came to meet me at home with his gang to warn my son to deviate from following Baraka if not, he is going to be killed. But I strived to calm them down and told them that nothing of such is happening! But I have informed my father in Panti Police Station about the threatening of the gang to kill Tunji.”

An eyewitness Lukman Olopade (related to Mrs. Balogun) said “I left home to Alhaji Okesanya (Aka baba 70) place to get my share of ‘ileya’ ram from him, and Segun followed me to buy a soft drink in one of the shops in front of the same Alhaji’s compound, then Alhaji told me to hold on while Segun went to the shop to get the drink. In the process Segun ran back to me with speed with blood all over his body. Segun had been stabbed by Wasiu in different parts of his body with a stainless knife. I tried all my effort to rescue him but one Jamiu Okesanya and Lukman Alabe, members of Muwon Vigilante Group in Eredo LCDA (Local Security Agency in Eredo LCDA of Lagos State) stopped me from saving his life. They punched me severally in the face not until Segun gave up the ghost.”

Not quite long in the process of Wasiu fleeing from the scene of the incidence was Aro who started his automobile to rescue him away said Mrs Balogun. However, contrary to what a woman name withheld who owns a shop in the town expressed and pointing to the location where Aro and Wasiu met.

The woman said “Aro was in his vehicle when Wasiu was walking on his foot then Wasiu waved Aro down in other to convey him away from the scene. Then Aro was addressing Wasiu that “do you know if the person who you stabbed is dead? While asking Wasiu the question he never came down to carry Wasiu. He drove away, but Wasiu worked down to the B/Stop to board a cab.”

Policemen were present at the scene as it was gathered that Aro has invited them. The corpse was later conveyed by the policemen and Aro was later detained in the police custody for further investigation. There is still missing link in the story

BY: RAHEEM SEGUN

.com

1 Share

Re: Wasiu Slaughters Segun On Sallah Day by Ekiseme(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
O ga o
Re: Wasiu Slaughters Segun On Sallah Day by oderemo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
What. A stupid headline. Knowing the sensitive nature of the celebration.
Wasiu killed defenseless segun .
Rip. Thug life ain't easy.

(1) (Reply)

The Juju Curse On Italy’s Sex Workers / Lady Bites Off Another Woman's Face At A House Party (very Graphic Photos) / [PICS] Man Gets Teeth Knocked Out After Fight With His Child's Proprietress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.