Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (116558 Views)

Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by purplekayc(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
This lady should just start her own website hosted on another server she already has enough following.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Modupe Ozolua shouted for months about her project, she said in a press statement that there is money in Nigeria!!! hundreds of disabled kids can use as little as just 100k for surgery that will shape their life forever so she wants the elites and wealthy in Nigeria to donate and sponsor surgery, she tag ikeji tire but she never carry the news!
Anyway thank God the charity was a success. Its basically taking bread crumbs from the table of the rich to feed the poor, with little publicity the project got they performed more than 50 surgeries for deformed Nigerian kids, i know if it went on LIB many lives will be changed , linda refuse to give Modupe's charity any form of publicity at that time but she was so quick to broadcast wizkid rolex.
Even attention seeking billionaire daughter cuppy threw her millions to upload all her her yeye documentary, those her the kind of nonsense she likes to post.
Linda is a fool and so unprofessional lets not lie to each other.

Ever since, i dont trust her but God knows best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Sike(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aiye toto! Aiye akamara!!!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by LeonessAug: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
jimmy4x:

Oga, stop ranting and watch her come back bigger and better...What was she accused of, do u even know the complete story, did you read from those guys and care to hear from Linda herself.....go do your research well b4 coming here to quote me next time, ok.??
Like I said earlier, stop ranting and watch her buy a private jet sooner or later....!
Wait til she opens her own website and see if doz advertisers wud flee or keep coming to her.
You av no idea what this business is all about, just stay in the corner of ur room nd keep assuming shii.

So you really believe in your tiny unintelligent mind that "Google" doesn't know what it's doing, and you know better?? Please you are a typical Nigerian sycophant ! You need to read the Copyright Infringement Laws, there are NO SACRED COWS! Linda is a "Thief" pure and simple! If you went to any type of school yourself it's obvious you barely managed to leave school by Giraffing and copying other people's work aka plagiarism! Blogger belongs to google and Linda violated their rules, they kicked her out, Deal with it!!

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Wisdytech(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
eckersley:

Are you a doctor? I guess not. So leave the minister of health, Prof. Onyeabuchi, to
address Nigerians in person about Linda's health. It may be reassuring. It may not
Am a personnal Doctor to LINDA IKEJI.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by zboyd: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
A word to the wise should be sufficient...but some people don't listen...even when they know better.

Notable Lawsuits:

1) Q: What’s lamer than a crappy photo of Nebraska? A: Having to pay $8,000 in copyright infringement penalties for it. This is a lesson we recently learned the hard way, and if you have (or contribute to) a blog you might want to read about our story so that you never, ever make the same mistake we did.

Read more at: http://www.contentfac.com/copyright-infringement-penalties-are-scary/

2) Lil Kim Sued For LP Artwork & Other Celebs Sued For Copyright Infringement

Read more at: http://realestate.aol.com/blog/videos/real-estate/518076051/
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 Reasons that Cause Blogger Blog Deleted By Google

Read more at: https://www.mybloggerworld.com/2014/02/10-reasons-that-cause--blog.html
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the blogging phenomenon expands, copyright concerns become quite important. Technology makes it really easy to copy, modify and share information, whether we talk about text, images, audio or video.

Read more at: http://www.dailyblogtips.com/copyright-law-12-dos-and-donts/
Bloggers are getting in trouble for their posts? You have probably heard that a lot of times. Bloggers are citizen journalist that publishes sensitive issues that they are not aware of the consequences.

Read more at: http://copyright.laws.com/copyright-infringement/bloggers-guide-to-avoid-copyright-violation
Thanks to the internet that makes ideas and opinions easily and quickly get published. But there is big responsibility as a consequence to the development. Blogging with attitude can be tricky.

See more at: http://copyright.laws.com/internet-piracy/bloggers-rights
If you are a new blogger you may not be aware of the word plagiarism, copyright problem…etc. Plagiarism means copying content written by another author in your website.

Read more at: http://techspiel.com/copyright-infringement-fines-and-punishmentslegal-actions-taken-for-copy-paste-articles/
You've heard some teachers say that it's always wrong to copy someone else's work. They ruthlessly check your papers for plagiarism. Other teachers say that it's all right as long as you give credit to the original author. Who's right?

Read more here: http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/plagiarism-vs-copyright.php

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Superstar007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
purplekayc:
dats the amount said her site makes isn't it ?

I think it should be around 700k-800k dollars
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Africans; blocking each other's progress since egypt. Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by abatically(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
shockwave91:
Africans; blocking each other's progress since egypt. Sad

I really don't know why Nigerians reason this way. Google host Linda's blog and she broke the rules even after being warned several times. Google looked into the claims and saw she truly broke the rules, they kicked her out. What is blocking each other's progress in that? If anything then violating intellectual property is a serious offence and she should be lucky she's not getting sued. Let's stop being too sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Edited...
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
abatically:

I really don't know why Nigerians reason this way. Google host Linda's blog and she broke the rules even after being warned several times. Google looked into the claims and saw she truly broke the rules, they kicked her out. What is blocking each other's progress in that? If anything then violating intellectual property is a serious offence and she should be lucky she's not getting sued. Let's stop being too sentimental.

ah ah guy we dey quarrel? Wat u jst said isn't d same tin i read concernin the matter. Omo calm dan abeg
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
MsSantaClaus:

Yep she is really your mentor , in Stupidity! You BELEIVE that after the scandal of copyright theft by the largest Internet portal in the world, the advertisers are just going to come back? Or where do you think she gets her money from? You?? And all the hungry fans? Pray tell, how much have you spent on Your beloved mentors blog till date? Oh ,no need to tell me, I know , Zilch! The advertisers are right now in their board rooms with their legal teams wrangling over who's head will roll for this!!! Google doesn't belong to nigeria, it's NOT, business as usual!
Check out the foooo.lish hacker's tweets and tell me one sensible post he posted about this whole saga...how on earth wud he register most of the domain names in Linda's name....who does that except a useless internet buffoon!!! lindaikeji.com is taken, .net is taken, .co.uk is taken too nd some were traced to this same dude., what does that tell you.?
The guy is A loser....a sore one @ that!!!
What I want you to know in life is, no one wants you to be successful, people always wanna bring you down when u are making it....Linda has done.nothing wrong to deserve taking her blog down, Google shud av @ least giving her a fair hearing, this is anoda form of racism, can they try that with other well-known western bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by abatically(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
shockwave91:

ah ah guy we dey quarrel? Wat u jst said isn't d same tin i read concernin the matter. Omo calm dan abeg

No be quarrel bro, as a Nigerian I want my fellow Nigerians to succeed, but when we do things the wrong way and get penalized, we all jump on the common bandwagon and call it 'RACISM'. These are words from the Aye Dee, the man behind the fall of Linda's blog

[b]Mukhtar Dan’Iyan, the Editor-in-Chief of US-based The 15 Past Eight Media Group, said he merely spoke up after the blog used his tweets about developments in the war against the Boko Haram insurgency without his permission.
“I spoke up about the unauthorised use of my intellectual property that was taken from my TL (time line),” Mr. Dan’Iyan, who tweets via @MrAyeDee, told PREMIUM TIMES in an interview, Wednesday.
“(I) filed a formal DMCA complaint to Google which hosted her site.
“One complaint is not enough. But safe to assume when Google looked through other examples of unauthorised IP usage and other IP owners filing complaints, it all added up.
“I emailed her (Linda Ikeji) repeatedly. And it was not the first time people had plagiarised my content, but usually, I reach out and they take it down,” Mr. Dan’Iyan added.
A Digital Copyright Millenium Act, DMCA, is an avenue to report content that you would like removed from Google’s services under applicable laws.
According to Mr. Dan’Iyan, Ms. Ikeji had used over 10,000 copyrighted pictures and stories over the past five years without the authorisation of the copyright owners.
Google took down the blog on Wednesday following multiple allegations of copyright infringement.
Ms. Ikeji did not respond to our enquiries Wednesday.

“People are sending stuff in, but hopefully, when she bounces back, as I know she will, she will be the paragon of accountability when it comes to using material,” he said.
“In other words, she’ll only use that which she got permission for, this way tempers would cool and lawsuit won’t proceed by aggrieved parties (of which I am no longer one).
“Personally, I want Linda to win and win big. Her story is a huge inspiration to many, and should continue to be, as long as she does things the right way.”
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Edited
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Randerl: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper:
Modupe Ozolua shouted for months about her project, she said in a press statement that there is money in Nigeria!!! hundreds of disabled kids can use as little as just 100k for surgery that will shape their life forever so she wants the elites and wealthy in Nigeria to donate and sponsor surgery, she tag ikeji tire but she never carry the news!
Anyway thank God the charity was a success. Its basically taking bread crumbs from the table of the rich to feed the poor, with little publicity the project got they performed more than 50 surgeries for deformed Nigerian kids,
i know if it went on LIB many lives will be changed , linda refuse to give Modupe's charity any form of publicity at that time but she was so quick to broadcast wizkid rolex.
Even attention seeking billionaire daughter cuppy threw her millions to upload all her her yeye documentary, those her the kind of nonsense she likes to post.
Linda is a fool and so unprofessional lets not lie to each other.

Ever since, i dont trust her but God knows best.

God bless for the bolded

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
abatically:

No be quarrel bro, as a Nigerian I want my fellow Nigerians to succeed, but when we do things the wrong way and get penalized, we all jump on the common bandwagon and call it 'RACISM'. These are words from the Aye Dee, the man behind the fall of Linda's blog

[b]Mukhtar Dan’Iyan, the Editor-in-Chief of US-based The 15 Past Eight Media Group, said he merely spoke up after the blog used his tweets about developments in the war against the Boko Haram insurgency without his permission.
“I spoke up about the unauthorised use of my intellectual property that was taken from my TL (time line),” Mr. Dan’Iyan, who tweets via @MrAyeDee, told PREMIUM TIMES in an interview, Wednesday.
“(I) filed a formal DMCA complaint to Google which hosted her site.
“One complaint is not enough. But safe to assume when Google looked through other examples of unauthorised IP usage and other IP owners filing complaints, it all added up.
“I emailed her (Linda Ikeji) repeatedly. And it was not the first time people had plagiarised my content, but usually, I reach out and they take it down,” Mr. Dan’Iyan added.
A Digital Copyright Millenium Act, DMCA, is an avenue to report content that you would like removed from Google’s services under applicable laws.
According to Mr. Dan’Iyan, Ms. Ikeji had used over 10,000 copyrighted pictures and stories over the past five years without the authorisation of the copyright owners.
Google took down the blog on Wednesday following multiple allegations of copyright infringement.
Ms. Ikeji did not respond to our enquiries Wednesday.

“People are sending stuff in, but hopefully, when she bounces back, as I know she will, she will be the paragon of accountability when it comes to using material,” he said.
“In other words, she’ll only use that which she got permission for, this way tempers would cool and lawsuit won’t proceed by aggrieved parties (of which I am no longer one).
“Personally, I want Linda to win and win big. Her story is a huge inspiration to many, and should continue to be, as long as she does things the right way.”
[/b]
He's a foo.lish amn, he should go fvck himself.....
Read what linda has to say about it nd judge.
MsSantaClaus:

So you really believe in your tiny unintelligent mind that "Google" doesn't know what it's doing, and you know better?? Please you are a typical Nigerian sycophant ! You need to read the Copyright Infringement Laws, there are NO SACRED COWS! Linda is a "Thief" pure and simple! If you went to any type of school yourself it's obvious you barely managed to leave school by Giraffing and copying other people's work aka plagiarism! Blogger belongs to google and Linda violated their rules, they kicked her out, Deal with it!!
Don't get all hypertensive cos of Linda....take your time out to read what she has to say about the whole issue, these were her words below.
as per giraffing in skul, I can only laff @ ur ignorance, I for one would rather leave skul as a 3rd class graduate than cheat in skul to get a first class....it is only when u can't think outside the box dt u keep going about with ur certificate looking for jobs.
it might interest you to know that, I'm a university gradute nd I'm doing fine, very fine.
So something has been going on for the past couple of
days that I haven't reacted to because I wanted to see
it play out and see how far these people will go. They
have gone far and it's now time to react.
The only reason this is happening to me is because I'm
number one...so I am flattered. I am No.10 on
Alexa.com, more read than all the other news sites in
Nigeria, so I understand why I am the target, I
understand. If I were them, I'd hate me too...lol.
So here's what's going on. Sometime last year, some
guys decided it was time to run me out of business
(duh, like you can...lol). So they began to spam by blog.
And when your blog gets a lot of spam, Google (which
hosts my site) can take your blog down. But instead of
taking my blog down, Google took my Adsense down for
a few months and eventually re-instated it. So they
didn't succeed. These same people started sending
strange emails to me...looking for different ways to have
access to my blog. But I wouldn't let them. If they
could, they would have hacked it, but they couldn't so
they continued to look for different ways to attack my
blog. Please continue...
In April 2014, these guys decided to close down the blog
again. In the emails they exchanged back and forth,
they said 'plagiarism is a good excuse to finish her'.
(they forget that if they succeed in closing down LIB
because I'm on blogger...I could easily start a website).
Now let me tell you who these guys are. They are IT
people, security experts who know how the internet
works. They are hackers and cyber-squatters...and only
go after the biggest internet setups.
Immediately after I shared photos of my new SUV, these
guys re-connected again and decided it was finally time
to end LIB because there were quite a few people who
were mad that I bought the car and they wanted to play
on their emotions. The head of this team is a guy who
goes by the name @Mr Aye Dee on twitter. They
decided to use the plagiarism card. He said it was the
strongest claim to make and easiest way to get support
from other people. And then the campaign started with
him claiming that I took something from him without
crediting him or asking for permission. 100% false. If he
owns a website, I've never visited it. He started by
writing all sorts to get people to notice...and then he
acted. Like I said these guys are IT experts, they know
what to do to get blogger/Google to come after you. So
he and his team started filling several reports, sending
links of my blog and making claims to Google.
Outrageous false claims. And because Google acts first
before they contact the blog owner, they took down
some posts and asked me to file a counter claim if I felt
I had a right to re-publish those articles. Now that my
blog is under Google review, these guys have started to
spam it again.
They want Google to shut it down. That is their aim.
Will they succeed? I sincerely don't know. I'm not an IT
expert...I know they are spamming and filing
complaints, I don't know what else they are doing
behind the scenes but they are relentless.
Now let me give you guys a bit who this Aye Dee guy is.
He's anonymous on Twitter. Nobody really knows who
he is but according to those investigating him, his name
is Emmanuel Efremov simply known as EE by his
friends. He's the owner of 15Past8.com media group.
Based in Manhattan. Gets funding from some US
organization. (His number - 212 9608127). He's
apparently been stalking me for years now and have
registered quite a number of my domain
names...lindaikeji.net plus 8 others. He also owns
9jalife.com...yep, he owns a blog. He accuses me of
copyright infringement but when you go to 9jalife and
other websites he owns...98% of the things he has on
there are other people's content. You see pot calling
kettle black? Lol.
Immediately he was found out yesterday, the IT expert
immediately started to redirect lindaikeji.net to my blog.
If you click lindaikeji.net now, it will redirect you to this
blog. He panicked yesterday and quickly did it. A name
he register as far back as 2011. Lol. Choi!
Not only that, he's also a cyber squatter. Yep, he
registers 100s of websites belonging to others around
the world and tries to make money off them. Guess one
of his aims is to run me out of blogger so I come to
him and his team and pay thousands of dollars of get
one of the several names he's registered. Not going to
happen, boo! Hehe
Below is an article from lawyer and blogger Uduak
Udouk Africa Music Law about this guy and his
cybersquatting criminal activities
"According to a twitter handle owned by @
MrAyeDee, celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji was
accused of copyright infringement of his works. He
reported these infringing activities to Google and
what resulted was a take down of his articles/
works on her site. He also claimed with the rate
and way things looked, Linda Ikeji's site could be
shut down within a week.
I get the fact that this guy was concerned about
Ikeji's activities and got Google to do something
about it. What I don't get is his very strong
response and continued massive tweets talking
about the same issue in an almost vendetta like
style towards her. This got me curious to know
who he was and what could be a motive behind all
of these.
I began by looking at his twitter page and narrowed
in on his website www. 15Past8.com. The
description of the services he offered through his
media group raised my curiosity. He says his media
group owns "hundreds of websites." He also
claimed some of the infringing content on Linda
Ikeji came from his site. Well one of his hundreds
of websites is 9jalife.com because it has the
15Past8.com media group stamped on it. I did a
basic search on 9jalife.com to see who owns it.
The name 'Emmanuel Efremov' came up as the
registered owner of 9jalife.com. 9jalife.com is clear
it is owned by 15Past8.com media group, @
MrAyeDee's company.
For my article on Linda Ikeji, many have been
saying they are surprised she does not own her
own domain. Purely out of curiosity, I looked up
Lindaikeji.com and noted it is owned by someone
else, a case of cybersquatting. I also look up Linda
Ikeji.net and see the same 'Emmanuel Efremov'
come up. Now I am very curious. How is it that
Emmanuel Efremov owner of 9jalife.com, a
subsidiary of 15Past8.com, also owns
LindaIkeji.net? Am I missing something?
Needless to say, I google the name 'Emmanuel
Efremov' and lo and behold, there is a case by
Volkswagen against an Emmanuel Efremov for
cybersquatting. Looking at the description of
15Past8.com, the registered domain owner of
9jalife.com and Lindaikeji.net and the case by
Volkswagen against Emmanuel Efremov, I am left
feeling that the credibility of @MrAyeDee is shot
and very weak at best. It also makes me wonder
about any prior existing relationship between him
and Linda Ikeji as to the issue of domain ownership
i.e. cybersquatting. It is not uncommon for
cybersquatters to ask you the legitimate owner of a
trademark to pay them to own your own website.
If you accuse someone of copyright infringement, it
is a good idea to make sure your hands are very
clean and there is no connection whatsoever with a
possible bad faith attempt to hijack their domain
name. I am curious to see where all of these
leads." Uduak Udouk
Now talking about copyright infringement, Mr Aye Dee
feels that crediting source is not enough, that I have to
write a written permission to the website owner. That's
laughable at best. So if there's a breaking news on
TMZ, I will first write to the editors and wait for the 2/3
days it will take them to reply me...that's if they even
bother to.
I admit that I take content from other sites. Plenty of it
sef, but the question is, which website in the world
doesn't? If you go on Bossip.com, 50% of what is there
is from other sources. Daily Mail UK takes from other
sites, re-writes and give credit. UK Mirror takes from
other sites. MediaTakeOut quotes other sources. E!
Online, Us Weekly, People and even CNN take news from
other sources and give credit, so why is mine an offense
to the extent that my blog deserves to be shut down?
Even in Nigeria, which site doesn't take news from other
sites? Which? That is how media runs. Perez Hilton
makes $10million a year from blogging and 50% of
content on his site is not originally his. As long as you
give credit...which I do! Except in cases where you don't
know the original source of the story or photo. So many
blogs take content from my site, how many of them
have I gone after? In fact, I'm happy that they do so, I
have nothing against it. If I take content from another
site and they approach me to take it down despite
giving credit, I will take it down. But that doesn't
happen.
I try as much as possible to get as many exclusives as
I can, but because I work from home my team is so
small. I've been planning to employ more hands which I
will do eventually and then get a proper office. I'm kinda
glad this happened. It's now pushing me to act and
take my business more seriously.
So Mr Aye Dee, Mr EE, Mr #bringmedown or whoever
you are and Jeremy Weate (look who is talking ..lol)
and all the others talking, I am not afraid of you! You
didn't bring me this far and you're not enough to bring
me down. Like if you dream it, speak it, act it, hope it,
envision it, see it, pray it....YOU are not enough! You
can't bring a good woman down. You can try boo, or
please keep trying...but you see this lady, she ain't
going nowhere. You don't even know who you are
dealing with. You don't know what drives me and how
far I plan to go. I've been a hustler since I was 17,
doing it on my own...on my own terms. Plus I have the
backing of God...and of course my hundreds of
thousands of readers. I repeat, YOU are not enough!
I have been blogging for close to eight years and I plan
to be around for many more years to come, so get used
it. If you manage to close down LIB, I'll come back
bigger and better. So keep trying boo! And enjoy all the
attention you will get from this post...you've earned it.
Kisses!
Oh by the way Mr EE, one of your friends who you were
doing the #bringlindaikejidown campaign with has
turned against you and contacted me. He's a LIBer just
like you...hehe...but decided it wasn't fair and reached
out to me. God bless you Mr Aye Dee. I hope your hustle
also pays. All the best.
To others reading this, if you want to be successful in
life, please prepare yourselves for something like this.
People don't go after failures. You have to be really
crazy to gather to plot the downfall of an orange seller
or a gate-man (with all due respect). These people go
after successes. Once you succeed in any field, they will
come after you...it's inevitable. Ask everyone who has
succeeded. It's not whether they will try, because they
will...it's how you respond to it that matters.
Don't you ever, listen to me, ever let anyone defeat you.
You didn't work so hard to get to the top for somebody
who didn't know how you struggled to bring you down.
You will be disappointing God. You don't even know
how disappointed He will be. How dare you let them
win? They will come for you...that's a guarantee just
make sure you defeat them.
These people are not even haters..they are
excuses...they are the natural reaction to success...put
in this world to take actions against people who are
climbing the ladder of success. If they see you're about
to fly, they will try to cut your wings because when you
fly, there's no stopping you anymore. And that's what
they want to do...to stop you! Don't let them distract
you. Stay focused on your dreams and keep flying.
Lastly, You know how negative voices can be so loud
that you can't hear the positive ones? In moments like
that just quiet the noise and listen again...listen only to
the positive ones...because they are all that matters.
May all your dreams come true! May everything you put
your hands into succeed. May your enemies show their
faces so you know who they are...but may they never
win.
Thank you so much to all LIB readers for your loyalty
all these years. I keep saying you changed my life and I
will always be grateful. Long live LIB.
Thanks guys and have a blessed day.
Now back to blogging!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
jimmy4x. Shut up. You are spamming the thread.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ironically, the sole defense is not that she didn't plagiarize, but that she's not the only one doing it. So she's not even ashamed that she's a thief, but you people are saying she should continue to get away with it, because "is she the only one"?

I'm sick of this mentality.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by atiku07(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
like she opened her own website already http://www.lindaikeji.co.uk/ wish her quick recovery
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
There's a lesson learnt in every mistake. Eagles do not allow the storm to break them but they brea through the storm. Its time for Linda to seek the face of God & know why this happen. Let her not see the MrAyeDee as her enemy but rather see him as someone that God has used to be her pusher in life. Its well with you Linda!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
MissMeiya:
jimmy4x. Shut up. You are spamming the thread.
show some respect young lady.
U don't av to tell me to shupp to pass a message.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
jimmy4x:

show some respect young lady.
U don't av to tell me to shupp to pass a message.

That's how you make people feel when you make them scroll endlessly because you decided to spam. Be considerate. Follow the forum rules.

18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's how you make people feel when you make them scroll endlessly because you decided to spam. Be considerate. Follow the forum rules.

18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.
So, you are the big mouth who can come here to speak for others, right.??
This is Nairaland nd I can do whatever I like, as long as Seun has a disclaimer which states that, I'm responsible for whatever I post on here.
The worst u can do is to delete my account or ban me.
Show some respect when dealing with stranger.
U could av easily told me to stop spamming without the shut up.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=jimmy4x post=27002007]
He's a foo.lish amn, he should go fvck himself.....
Read what linda has to say about it nd judge.

Don't get all hypertensive cos of Linda....take your time out to read what she has to say about the whole issue, these were her words below.
as per giraffing in skul, I can only laff @ ur ignorance, I for one would rather leave skul as a 3rd class graduate than cheat in skul to get a first class....it is only when u can't think outside the box dt u keep going about with ur certificate looking for jobs.
it might interest you to know that, I'm a university gradute nd I'm doing fine, very fine.
Are you for real?? Lool please go and buy some bandwidth and get up to date ! This was written days ago, and Linda has time! She's comparing herself to the mail uk? I beg, the question is not really whether she can get another website up and running, even tomorrow if she wants , who is stopping her?? No, the issue is whether the corporate advertisers , off whom she is making her money are lining up to advertise on her new site! An outed thief, unrepentant plagiarist? That's what we want to see.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
MsSantaClaus:
[/quote]
you call Linda a thief, what do u av to say about this.
[quote author=obiscolly post=27001982]
This is just a case of witch-hunt. The same guy who you say means business has a case with Volkswagen for cyber squatting. He also registered several lindaikeji domains hoping to make money selling them off. If anyone is to talk about morality and ethics of journalism, it's definitely not him.

Is the Mr.aye dee a saint himself, did he even place a copyright protection on the said few lines article he's shouting about
why did he register domain names of Linda, why wud he do that if he had no ulterior motives.
come back here and answer me.
obiscolly:

This is just a case of witch-hunt. The same guy who you say means business has a case with Volkswagen for cyber squatting. He also registered several lindaikeji domains hoping to make money selling them off. If anyone is to talk about morality and ethics of journalism, it's definitely not him.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
atiku07:
like she opened her own website already http://www.lindaikeji.co.uk/ wish her quick recovery
this isn't her new site, one of those thieves and cyber squatters opened that??
The owner is a dumbazz....his last post shouldn't be on the site if she's really Linda.
mumu fellow.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by soloqy: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
^^^^^^^ This domain was registered in June of this year. If its not Linda that asked someone in UK to register it for her, then she is really really negligent. I dont feel sorry for her at all. You cant be making a million dollars per annum and you cant pay for your own hosting, cant managae your own domain, cant pay just two staff . Haba!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
soloqy:
^^^^^^^ This domain was registered in June of this year. If its not Linda that asked someone in UK to register it for her, then she is really really negligent. I dont feel sorry for her at all. You cant be making a million dollars per annum and you cant pay for your own hosting, cant managae your own domain, cant pay just two staff . Haba!
Yes o, she messed up regarding that....now she's ready to make amends, I'm sure she had her reasons anyways.
she could feel safe from hackers using blogger (google)
She's not the owner of the lindaikeji.co.uk cos she stated lindaikeji.mobi as d temporary site on twitter.
One of those losers created that one.
If it were to be Linda's real site, that last post about cybersquatters taking over her domain names shouldn't be there then.
The owner just leaked his/her own secret
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by omonaaa: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
You people don't get it. Forget getting a self hosted website or the new car that she has. Lani Bitchie (a Nigerian), who works with Necole Bitchie
said she tried to tell Linda before this happen but it 'fell on deaf ears'.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/w9dxkz.jpg[/IMG]
https://twitter.com/LaniBitchie

Necolebitchie has a self hosted website that she's been running from the beginning, although Google did not pull down her website, that did not stop Necolebitchie.com from getting sued by companies for taking pictures without giving credit to the owners. And that's someone who is known like worldwide.

"I was sued for posting a picture Beyonce when she was pregnant. She was looking or houses in Miami, she had on a blue shirt. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the photo agency that took the picture.They are very strict. And I think, especially when you are a new blogger, you Google images to find your images. So you don’t really know about lawsuits or people coming after you. It’s not until they think you have money do they start [coming after you.]"

You people think plagiarism and taking people's pictures (without consent) is a joke. Let me tell you something its a serious offence. Omo it's not a small thing oo. Necole was sued for $$$$$$ like half a million dollars or a million, that's someone who has a self hosted website ooo and Wasn't flaunting her wealth like Linda. Go and ask Lani. Like someone said Linda can go to America and sit down with Google. Abroad they don't play with this plagiarism stuff at all.

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
jimmy4x:

So, you are the big mouth who can come here to speak for others, right.??
This is Nairaland nd I can do whatever I like, as long as Seun has a disclaimer which states that, I'm responsible for whatever I post on here.
The worst u can do is to delete my account or ban me.
Show some respect when dealing with stranger.
U could av easily told me to stop spamming without the shut up.

Why? I'm not your friend. Like you said, I can do whatever I like on NL. And I told you to shut up. Deal with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.