Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

First Time Of Cooking- Share Your Experience - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Time Of Cooking- Share Your Experience (677 Views)

White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts / Cost Of Cooking Gas With The Cylinder ( Urgent Pls!!!) / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Of Cooking- Share Your Experience by Temmzz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Circumstances takes us to where we dont want to go sometimes,it did when years ago my mum was ill, as a GUY i had to cook what I will eat for a week,my God I almost killed myself. So my First glorious day of suffering I wanted to fry 2 eggs,due to unfamiliarity with cooking,I used 2 cubes of seasoning to fry 2eggs, Jesus it was like frying nothing but seasoning alone, like nothing but seasoning alone,it got to a point I wanted to make Eba,okay so I boiled the water,my garri was in a bowl, and I started pouring the water on the Garri, my sis got in;
sis:I lyk dz style o
me:which style?
Sis:drinking garri with warm water
me: no...am making eba na she laughed so hard I could see the veins in her head.... Lets see how your first cooking show went down like.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Cooking- Share Your Experience by henryvirus(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol...hilarious, cant remember the 1st meal i cooked myself

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Cooking- Share Your Experience by dytbabe: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Funnily my first is always grt bt come second time, its usually horrible
Re: First Time Of Cooking- Share Your Experience by crowntoro(f): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Where U Get The Most Delicious Delicacies / Thousands Of Dead Fish Found On Riverbank After Chemical Blast / Thank God For The Gift Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.