Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria (1809 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Naira Drops, As BVN Paralyses Forex Market / Can N1,000,000 Handle Cement Business Successfully In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria by Moneyb: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Do you know there are lots of people in Nigeria now that are making it real from the FOREX market?

A lot of people want to make money in the Forex market but had little information of how the market works. And that is why I am here to share more light and show you how to make cool money trading. I’ve been receiving e-mails that need more of my attention and focus on how to trade successfully.

There are some factors that need to be considered before trading successfully. The facts are:

What Forex is not…. Forex trading is not a “get rich quick scheme” I know this is not your first time of hearing or reading this vital sentence. So many people ignored it because it doesn’t sound meaningful to them. But I will like you to pause and ask yourself the purpose of doing whatever you intended doing. If you intend trading Forex either as part or full time, what are your goals? I have read lots of mails that people will be asking for the easiest ways of making it big in this market, how much to start with and earn huge profits etc. Some will even say after all they’ve gone through in life, that they believe Forex will wipe away their tears… Uh, let me use this medium to correct these perceptions that – Forex is not a “Poverty Eradication” programme. It’s a business and has to be treated as such.

No matter your financial situation, don’t jump into Forex trading with the wrong mindset. I want to educate you on some factors that could contribute to your success trading the Forex market. Some people believe this business is so simple that at the click of the mouse, dollars will start rolling into your account. NO! There are lots of factors that you need to consider and I am going to show you 5 factors in this article, just reflect on them, do your research if they are real and make up your mind.

1. ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE:
We are all seeking for the easiest ways of trading Forex without adequate know-how. See, if you don’t know how this business works you can’t benefit from it. I have heard many saying - they’ve lost huge amount of money into the Forex market. Some are not even sure maybe this business is real; if they can make a living from it. Please, just try and read more about successful investors and traders in the industry today and you will notice that it wasn’t that easy at the beginning but with endurance, attainable goal and plan, education and hard work we are now smiling for what God has done through the Forex market.

You can not run from the fact that education is an investment. Forex trading is not for lazy minded, you need adequate knowledge and I don’t know how to get that if you don’t dedicate yourself to learning. Then get yourself acquainted to learning, researching, reading and implementing. Waoh! Yes of course, if you can pay the price, the sky is not your limit.

Some of the so called reliable Forex Brokers that are rejecting dealing with Nigerians have their reasons; some of them are claiming that we don’t have good knowledge of trading Forex, and that was why the issue of ROBOT sounds appealing and real to some aspiring traders of which they only had little knowledge of how it works and not how the Forex market works. There is nothing robotic in Forex trading but there Automated Trading System(s) or Expert Advisor (EA) that works with principles and we need to understand the rule of any system when you purchase it.

Don't think you could just get up and jump into the Forex market without proper education/knowledge. You need to be trained by an expert that knows how to do the stuff and show you step by step approach of trading the Forex market. Forex education is a continuous process; you keep updating yourself daily because of the market volatility. Forex concept is "the input determines the output". After reading so many books online, the offline class i went to was offerred by http://marketsgain.net/training/
2. ADEQUATE CAPITAL: One of the reasons why many people failed trading the Forex market is lack of adequate capital. The secret is “the more capital you have the easier and faster you could make and rise to the top with good and sound money management. Be cautious of people or advert that claims that you can start making a living from the Forex market with as little as $100 or make $500 daily trading with a start up capital of $150. Ah! This business is not like that and not for the poor; does it sound irritating to you? Well, I am sorry but I have to tell you the bitter truth so that you won’t have problems with the business. Because by the time you invest your hard earned money and with exaggeration of what the business is not, you could easily lose the money within a twinkle of an eye, then what next?

There is no amount of money that you are investing in the Forex market that is too much because the FX spot market liquidity is increasing everyday as lots of investors are pulling in real money. Something that has over 3.2 trillion dollars liquidity daily, now tell me, how much are you planning or already invested that you think is too much. All you need is right mindset, attainable goal and good trading plan.

3. FAST INTERNET CONNECTION: Another factor that is affecting online Forex trading is in quote lack of “fast” internet connection. I want you to understand something that you can not trade Forex Online successfully without good and uninterrupted connection. Many people are really going through so many challenges in this aspect in our beloved country.

The trading platform is software from a broker that is connected to a bank server, and that is why we are used to MetaTrader4 platform because it is easier to customized and also faster than web base or java applet base trading platform. Don’t just get connected to any ISP but make findings about their products, network coverage in your area, and how affordable their monthly subscription fee is.

4. CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY: The BIGGEST of all. Before you venture into Forex trading especially in our beloved country – Nigeria, you need to consider alternative for constant power supply. This is the fuel of the business, and you can only succeed when you are always online even when you are not trading, you can learn more, make research and implement your discoveries.

5. LACK OF DISCIPLINE: This factor affects 90% of Forex traders all over the world but you must understand the power of compounding in Forex trading. Therefore, you must have trading targets – daily, weekly or monthly and strictly adhere to it. If you are not discipline, you will be counting your losses. You might be doing the wrong things with your trading decision and keep making profits but the market knows how to deal with such traders and that is why trading system and plan are very important in this business.

If you really want to be successful trading forex from Nigeria, then you really need to find lasting solutions to all the above challenges.
Forex traders in the house, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria by carpenter(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2014
@Moneyb

I am not a forex trader but I can relate to the above.

I would love to be involved, everyone wants to make an extra buck here and there. I would love to sit down on the beach sipping whatever it is my poison is and smiling at my back account. However, the sacrifices one has to make are evident in your post.

Thank you for the post and would be following this.
Re: How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria by Moneyb: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
carpenter:
@Moneyb

I am not a forex trader but I can relate to the above.

I would love to be involved, everyone wants to make an extra buck here and there. I would love to sit down on the beach sipping whatever it is my poison is and smiling at my back account. However, the sacrifices one has to make are evident in your post.

Thank you for the post and would be following this.

thanks Carpenter
Re: How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria by fxstory(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
mmm
Re: How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria by healthtech147: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Not matter of hmmmm we are here to help ourself we don't sell product or signal all is free in my group cos we determined to make our brokers weak.
Re: How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria by healthtech147: 5:24am On May 12, 2016
To make money in financial market is simple when you follow your friend that is trend dont trade against your friend cos fianacial markey payoooooooooo. join us via our whatsapp group for free/paid signal. Stop wasting your hard earning follow guru traders and make cool $$$$$$> God help us

(1) (Reply)

Mini Fuel Dispenser Suitable For Kerosene Business .( Picture) / Tstv To Give Out November 1, Offers 5,000 Decoders For Free / Please How Can I Get Cray-fish In Large Quantity From Calabar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.