Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging (43941 Views)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / Save A Sagging Breast Today / Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Bolt3(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2014
@OP picture or idonbilivit.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:
the most irritating is that girls are beginning to sag too.

I like girls sagging tho grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 09, 2014
Hey guess what prisoners are d once who started sagging in d U.S, I stand to be corrected
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Truckpusher(m): 1:29am On Oct 09, 2014
fabiano09:

Yea it is,i'd take a sagging crook any day dan a stud/ear ring wearing man.
Gimme three disadvantages of wearing a stud?
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by miredia(m): 1:32am On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by vislabraye(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Lailerh:
adonbilivit grin

It's true. When they sag their jeans or bump shots, its their G-strings we see.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
Brotherman am nt tryin to be disrespectful or notin,am a rasta and just started growing my dreadlock,i hv notin against stud wearing,i was just tryin to show u its an individual tin,u hate pple who sag dia trousers,someone else passionately hates guys who wear ear rings or studs,some cant stand tattoed pple,so you see,its beta not to judge a broda,theres a reason y he's doin wateva he doin. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by JOETYNO: 1:41am On Oct 09, 2014
chibwike:
space booked, i'd come and come tommorow morning When i wake up

See wetin sleep dey do U bro!!!!!!
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 09, 2014
debosola:
I don't know why they sag....I'm still trying to get it.
Are they trying to impress us?
I detest guys that sag with a passion
What abt gals who wear loud lipsticks and makeup lol?
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 09, 2014
THAT 5HIT IS JUST PLAIN TACKY AS PHUCK....PEOPLE WHO SAG NEED TO GET THEIR HEADS CHECKED REALLY....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by JOETYNO: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2014
merit12:
Coming
back

No vex, U book late
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 09, 2014
i sag my pant till the day i started feeling comfortable when my waist band is above my waist...i sag but nobody knows i do
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Truckpusher(m): 1:56am On Oct 09, 2014
fabiano09:

Brotherman am nt tryin to be disrespectful or notin,am a rasta and just started growing my dreadlock,i hv notin against stud wearing,i was just tryin to show u its an individual tin,u hate pple who sag dia trousers,someone else passionately hates guys who wear ear rings or studs,some cant stand tattoed pple,so you see,its beta not to judge a broda,theres a reason y he's doin wateva he doin. One love.
No matter how you twist it I will never buy it.

Sagging is irresponsible and as such can't be lumped together with the studs,dreadlocks and mild tattoo.

Studs,tattoos and dreadlocks are part of a culture,identity and personal sense of fashion but sagging is just so illogical, irresponsible and if to be considered at all in any manner would be classified as a weird fashion.

Kindly convince me that sagging is any kind of fashion
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:
the rate at which people sag these days is alarming. some how i blame our media for exposing us to videos of celebrities who sag their trousers. most of our youths look up to these celebrities and emulate what ever they do. we are trying to be like the lil Waynes and wizkids of these world forgetting that these guys sag for the money. though i am not justifying the act of celebrities sagging. if you must know one thing, these guys don't sag in reality.

anyway here are the top six reasons you should not sag

1. you can't walk comfortably: it makes you walk slowly and funny. i have noticed it makes people walk like there is a big pot in between their laps

2. you come across as irresponsible: as a result, nobody takes you seriously. people even hardly trusts you.

3. it hurts your skin: when you sag, you will often have bruises on your thighs especially when on jeans.

4. it makes people think you are gay: dont tell us you are not gay, prove it to us by pulling your trouser up.

5. it makes you constantly pulling your shirt down to cover your exposed pants/boxers. just pull up your trouser and save yourself the stress.

6. it brings you embarrassment: it is common to hear people tell you things like "your pants are exposed, pull your jean up bro". sometimes the need to run might arise, and if you dare run with your trouser sagging just be ready for a huge embarrassment because it is mostly likely to tear.

maybe you should mind your business and let ppl dress naked if they want.
this is how boko haramy started,
some dude find it annoying that others chose to be educated.

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
No matter how you twist it I will never buy it.

Sagging is irresponsible and as such can't be lumped together with the studs,dreadlocks and mild tattoo.

Studs,tattoos and dreadlocks are part of a culture,identity and personal sense of fashion but sagging is just so illogical, irresponsible and if to be considered at all in any manner would be classified as a weird fashion.

Kindly convince me that sagging is any kind of fashion
Well i guess i reali cant,but i see it as a way some youths use in rebelling against mainstream culture and standards.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Truckpusher(m): 2:38am On Oct 09, 2014
fabiano09:

Well i guess i reali cant,but i see it as a way some youths use in rebelling against mainstream culture and standards.
Ok, that's another factor .And don't you think it's an ill against any society?

Just imagine a society filled with men both old and young sagging,how would such a society be rated?........Because the rate at which every boy in town is sagging is alarming. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 2:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Put this on american website...if sagging makes u gay...there would b gays galore.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 2:40am On Oct 09, 2014
fightforchange1:
Put this on american website...if sagging makes u gay...there would b gays galore.

Flaming homosexualz
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by DICKtator: 2:43am On Oct 09, 2014
vosquare:

tongue

R u kidding me?

The third SaggiN NiggaS got a Gucci belt on
I mean he paid a lot to get it so the world gotta see it!!!

saggin spelt backwards is niggas

So brutha free dem niggas

To each his own!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by raph30(m): 2:47am On Oct 09, 2014
This is true talk but will their hear?
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 2:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Or possible thuggery.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by September18(m): 2:54am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:
the most irritating is that girls are beginning to sag too.

Tom boys. Lol
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Atmmachine(m): 2:57am On Oct 09, 2014
I have some reasons why i sag my trousers..
#I'm skinny so when i walk my trouser tends to drop down & i don't care to pull it up.
#I like when guys pull down their trousers just to reveal their clean underwears.

We guys don't intentionally sag our trousers.
Only the skinny guys sag because their trousers drops down when they walk or sit down.

We them boyz been sagging since 1923

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by jweasley(m): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2014
It doesn't make sense to me ##its rubbish##
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 3:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
Its cute on a guy...
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 3:01am On Oct 09, 2014
African men should not mimic the bad habits of Americas men.....
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 3:02am On Oct 09, 2014
engineerd:
THAT 5HIT IS JUST PLAIN TACKY AS PHUCK....PEOPLE WHO SAG NEED TO GET THEIR HEADS CHECKED REALLY....

Lol
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Atmmachine(m): 3:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Only rich guys sags..
What will a poor dude benefit from sagging ?? Showing off His dirty underwear ??

#We're fuckkingly rich so we have every right to flaunt our clean & costly underwears.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Atmmachine(m): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2014
I do wear Gucci, Versace, Banana Republic, Perry cole most expensive underwear.

#So, tell me the reason why i shouldn't flaunt my expensive collections ?

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by belente(m): 3:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Only kids do sagging
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by belente(m): 3:33am On Oct 09, 2014
Ipledge:
i sag my pant till the day i started feeling comfortable when my waist band is above my waist...i sag but nobody knows i do
so as u walk along d str or in a bus, u will b asking people if they can notice u sag
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 3:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Next thing you the divorce rate will b sky high....people smoking on a corner, gang members, crime rate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly / Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.