Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead (36614 Views)

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Treating America's First Ebola Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
2legit2qwt:

You seem to be lacking comprehension skills, how many times have i stated that he wasn't an American citizen? He only came to visit/reunite with his girlfriend.

Here, read up on it since you obviously have no clue what's going on.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/08/ebola-patient-dies-texas-thomas-eric-duncan

If you still don't understand then i'm sorry but i can't help you again. You'll need to visit your doctor.

I never mentioned this man's nationality, AND I knew all along that he was a Liberian normally resident in America, who was NOT a doctor and therefore had NO justifiable reason to visit Liberia at the time when Ebola infections were increasing exponentially.

It matters not if he intended to visit his girlfriend, his witch doctor or even his pastor in Liberia, because he chose the WRONG time to go there, and so he rightfully paid with his life, which is almost as bad as his sin of exposing his family, and all other Americans at home, with that highly contagious disease

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by davidflipcy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Let's hope no one gets infected after this
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Horus(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5PKLiZDZOE

[size=15pt]Louis Farrakhan Says 'Ebola Was Manufactured to Kill Blacks'[/size]
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by gajike: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
I know I said it. they will leave him to die so as to discourage others to seek refuge against Ebola in USA.

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by M4gunners: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
RIP to the dead. I hope his Children and Wife will make it.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
PapiWata:
Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

In Liberia on his voluntary vacation at Ebola ground-zero, the naturalized American citizen cum-bio-terrorist KNOWINGLY assisted a very sick woman, making physical contact with her in the process, and thus contracting Ebola himself. Now hiding his self-imposed death sentence by Ebola infection, this horrid person LIED at the airport at the time of his return to the US, when asked if he had made contact with ANY sick person while in Liberia.

Obviously, the now now-dead Liberian bio-terrorist was an under-achiever as an immigrant to America, because he had no medical coverage, and likely expected FREE treatment for his Ebola illness, followed possibly by 15 minutes of world fame as he charged big money for press interviews. Well, all those dastardly plans came to nothing, and the bio-terrorist was simply allowed to die, with treatment deliberately and rightfully DENIED him, until he croaked like the worthless scum-bag that he is.

Mr. Thomas Eric Dumbfuck, I hope you are enjoying your eternity as a charcoal shovel-wielding slave amid the fiery pits of deepest hell. May your wicked soul rot forever there, and may your memory be erased from the minds of all decent people like a bad dream at the break of dawn. To all other Liberians hoping to run to America for FREE Ebola treatment, let the fate of your role model be a lesson, to show the world there is NO free lunch. Stay the hell IN Liberia, and stop trying to spread that nasty disease. Head to America with that chit, and you WILL be left to die like the free-loading sack of excrement that you are.

your wicked heart go soon give you heart attack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
donnypool:

your wicked heart go soon give you heart attack

Thank you for your best wishes. See you in hell.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
PapiWata:

I never mentioned this man's nationality, AND I knew all along that he was a Liberian normally resident in America, who was NOT a doctor and therefore had NO justifiable reason to visit Liberia at the time when Ebola infections were increasing exponentially.

It matters not if he intended to visit his girlfriend, his witch doctor or even his pastor in Liberia, because he chose the WRONG time to go there, and so he rightfully paid with his life, which is almost as bad as his sin of exposing his family, and all other Americans at home, with that highly contagious disease

dude was a Liberian that applied for US visa to visit his girlfriend/family members

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
donnypool:

dude was a Liberian that applied for US visa to visit his girlfriend/family members

No chit ? How on earth is it that the US is STILL handing out visas to Liberians of all people. Now that is just utterly mad.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
PapiWata:

No chit ? How on earth is it that the US is STILL handing out visas to Liberians of all people. Now that is just utterly mad.

ask google

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
donnypool:

ask google

I go ask my oracle instead ha ha.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
PapiWata:

I go ask my oracle instead ha ha.

correct guy
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Calculia: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Strange US could not save Ebola patient from Liberia at an early stage of illness but saved US doctor at an advance stage of illness? Aint dat funny!

13 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by TopsyKrete: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
PapiWata:
Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

In Liberia on his voluntary vacation at Ebola ground-zero, the naturalized American citizen cum-bio-terrorist KNOWINGLY assisted a very sick woman, making physical contact with her in the process, and thus contracting Ebola himself. Now hiding his self-imposed death sentence by Ebola infection, this horrid person LIED at the airport at the time of his return to the US, when asked if he had made contact with ANY sick person while in Liberia.

Obviously, the now now-dead Liberian bio-terrorist was an under-achiever as an immigrant to America, because he had no medical coverage, and likely expected FREE treatment for his Ebola illness, followed possibly by 15 minutes of world fame as he charged big money for press interviews. Well, all those dastardly plans came to nothing, and the bio-terrorist was simply allowed to die, with treatment deliberately and rightfully DENIED him, until he croaked like the worthless scum-bag that he is.

Mr. Thomas Eric Dumbfuck, I hope you are enjoying your eternity as a charcoal shovel-wielding slave amid the fiery pits of deepest hell. May your wicked soul rot forever there, and may your memory be erased from the minds of all decent people like a bad dream at the break of dawn. To all other Liberians hoping to run to America for FREE Ebola treatment, let the fate of your role model be a lesson, to show the world there is NO free lunch. Stay the hell IN Liberia, and stop trying to spread that nasty disease. Head to America with that chit, and you WILL be left to die like the free-loading sack of excrement that you are.

please this individual is so full of hate and full of himself, it thought people are crazy but this guy is the definition of madness.

Nuz flash: for those that are a supporter of this kind of mentality, this guy in question needs serious attention and a swift deliverance from an MFM and CAC collaboration pastors , thats all

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
TopsyKrete:

please this individual is so full of hate and full of himself, it thought people are crazy but this guy is the definition of madness.

Nuz flash: for those that are a supporter of this kind of mentality, this guy in question needs serious attention and a swift deliverance from an MFM and CAC collaboration pastors , thats all

I aim to please sir. Glad to be of help.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by RaptorX: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
That nigga thought he was going to run away to oyinbo country and get free medical treatment, but he thought wrong.
They probably used him as a guinea pig for experiment before getting rid of him, he has now being turned to ashes, i guess they need to send a message to other Liberians planning on coming over that come at your own risk. Meanwhile all the white doctors and aid workers brought in with ebola into the same US were all miraculously healed, go figure.When we tell folks that ebola was a race specific bioenginered virus they say we are conspiracy theorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by atlwireles: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Every Ebola case in the United states has been treated to full recovery. What was different about this man, why did he Die?

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by 2legit2qwt: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2014
TopsyKrete:

He's trolling NL

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Fash20: 5:47am On Oct 09, 2014
ayanbaba2:
Where is the antivirus...
make them give them Avast, kaspersky or smadav anti virus

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2014
ok
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Fash20: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! He's not mentally ill, matter of fact, he's the sanest person on this thread.

I see you're an outspoken sympathiser of bio-terrorists, or maybe you're just too dumb to understand the very catastrophic ramifications of this man's act of sheer stupi*dity.

The US treated him with dignity, left to me, he should have been shot dead immediately he was discovered to be carrying Ebola.

Human stup*idity is the greatest threat to civilisation
don't be surprised, Albert Einstein said " Two things are infinite the universe and human stupi*dity. I'm not so sure about the former"

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by blemon44(m): 5:58am On Oct 09, 2014
So sad

May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2014
Mayb he was killed . Who knows?
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2014
That man has been injected wit a lethal drug which killd him in minutes. Trust no autopsy wld b done. Nip it in d bud n den cremate him. Trust americans!

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by malcolmjmoney(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by lastpage: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Arosa:
The US gov. only have ebola cure for oyibo peeps they are still working on the one for dudu peeps. undecided 'How a u doing' wink

I heard an outburst by the cousin of Duncan (the Ebola casualty) on Channel 5USA +1 and France 24.com ....where he was complaining bitterly about how the U.S authorities did not administer the Zmapp treatment to his cousin and he was never treated properly until after about five days in isolation!. He was actually sent back home the first time he complained and told them he is feeling sick and that he has just arrived from Liberia, an epidemic country!
He then went on to query why he was not treated with the same attention that was given to earlier victims of Ebola (refering to the white Doctor treated successfully with Zmapp)

Hmmm... I hope "black man" will not suffer violence on this Ebola matter?

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by bist: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Are liberians naturally stewpid or what?

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Bigcake: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I didn't know loony bin patients now have access to the internet undecided
They are everywhere. You know just like madness, it has a funny way of showing itself.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by udysweet(f): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Wow! I'm too shocked for words,to say the least! Please sir take it easy mbok! Don't kill him again,he's already dead! I just hope my comment doesn't invoke your wrath. I know you're pissed but once again,just take a cold glass of juice you'll be fine*winks*
PapiWata:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Oh no! RIP to the DEATH!!
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by searay(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Liberia exporting Ebola since 4102 BC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor / Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.