Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead (36623 Views)

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Treating America's First Ebola Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by ElFenomeno1: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2014
MARKone:
If he was to be a white man, would they have allowed him to die.

What do you mean by would they have allowed him to die?! undecided

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by ojeffo: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:
Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

In Liberia on his voluntary vacation at Ebola ground-zero, the naturalized American citizen cum-bio-terrorist KNOWINGLY assisted a very sick woman, making physical contact with her in the process, and thus contracting Ebola himself. Now hiding his self-imposed death sentence by Ebola infection, this horrid person LIED at the airport at the time of his return to the US, when asked if he had made contact with ANY sick person while in Liberia.

Obviously, the now now-dead Liberian bio-terrorist was an under-achiever as an immigrant to America, because he had no medical coverage, and likely expected FREE treatment for his Ebola illness, followed possibly by 15 minutes of world fame as he charged big money for press interviews. Well, all those dastardly plans came to nothing, and the bio-terrorist was simply allowed to die, with treatment deliberately and rightfully DENIED him, until he croaked like the worthless scum-bag that he is.

Mr. Thomas Eric Dumbfuck, I hope you are enjoying your eternity as a charcoal shovel-wielding slave amid the fiery pits of deepest hell. May your wicked soul rot forever there, and may your memory be erased from the minds of all decent people like a bad dream at the break of dawn. To all other Liberians hoping to run to America for FREE Ebola treatment, let the fate of your role model be a lesson, to show the world there is NO free lunch. Stay the hell IN Liberia, and stop trying to spread that nasty disease. Head to America with that chit, and you WILL be left to die like the free-loading sack of excrement that you are.
Why do u copy ds rubbish from white hate forums and paste it here...disturbing our sleep and making a fool of urself. BLOODY AMERICAN A.S.*S LICKER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by searay(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2014
udysweet:
Wow! I'm too shocked for words,to say the least! Please sir take it easy mbok! Don't kill him again,he's already dead! I just hope my comment doesn't invoke your wrath. I know you're pissed but once again,just take a cold glass of juice you'll be fine*winks*
Good advice. 'Yenika Mbôk mmukene fiak nkene mien
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by lazinc(m): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Don't be deceived, they probably silent killed him. #MyThought

My thought too. Perhaps they want to send a strong message to those that have ebola and thinking that they can be cured of the disease if they can find their way into the US.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by stagger: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:
Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

In Liberia on his voluntary vacation at Ebola ground-zero, the naturalized American citizen cum-bio-terrorist KNOWINGLY assisted a very sick woman, making physical contact with her in the process, and thus contracting Ebola himself. Now hiding his self-imposed death sentence by Ebola infection, this horrid person LIED at the airport at the time of his return to the US, when asked if he had made contact with ANY sick person while in Liberia.

Obviously, the now now-dead Liberian bio-terrorist was an under-achiever as an immigrant to America, because he had no medical coverage, and likely expected FREE treatment for his Ebola illness, followed possibly by 15 minutes of world fame as he charged big money for press interviews. Well, all those dastardly plans came to nothing, and the bio-terrorist was simply allowed to die, with treatment deliberately and rightfully DENIED him, until he croaked like the worthless scum-bag that he is.

Mr. Thomas Eric Dumbfuck, I hope you are enjoying your eternity as a charcoal shovel-wielding slave amid the fiery pits of deepest hell. May your wicked soul rot forever there, and may your memory be erased from the minds of all decent people like a bad dream at the break of dawn. To all other Liberians hoping to run to America for FREE Ebola treatment, let the fate of your role model be a lesson, to show the world there is NO free lunch. Stay the hell IN Liberia, and stop trying to spread that nasty disease. Head to America with that chit, and you WILL be left to die like the free-loading sack of excrement that you are.

Plain simple truth. These Liberian bioterrorists are just bad people.

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by udysweet(f): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Wow! I'm too shocked for words,to say the least! Please sir take it easy mbok! Don't kill him again,he's already dead! I just hope my comment doesn't invoke your wrath. I know you're pissed but once again,just take a cold glass of juice you'll be fine*winks*
PapiWata:

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by rhymz(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

You are an utter ediot........ I hope you catch the virus you stoopid fvcktard with no sense.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Arosa:
The US gov. only have ebola cure for oyibo peeps
^^ Could this be part of a long-winded plan to depopulate blacks and other non-whites in America?

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Missmossy(f): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Eeyah how sad! Ebola keeps acquiring lot of victims.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2014
ojeffo:

Why do u copy ds rubbish from white hate forums and paste it here...disturbing our sleep and making a fool of urself. BLOODY AMERICAN A.S.*S LICKER

You are so entertaining when you shriek like a baby. When bio-terrorist Patrick Sawyer took Ebola to Nigeria from Liberia, the entire readership of this forum was up in arms, cursing Mr. Sawyer, and bidding him a quick journey to hell. When Nigeria's history is updated post-Armageddon, Mr. Patrick Soiler will be reviled as the most comprehensively evil individual ever to set foot in Nigeria

Now that another IDENTICAL bio-terrorist Mr. Duncan Dickhead did the SAME thing as did Mr. Soiler, by taking Ebola to the USA this time, all of a sudden there is a DRASTIC change in the tune being sung by those who had moments earlier been unified in their condemnation of the bio-terrorist that invaded Nigeria, with the NEW chorus warbling discordantly that it is NOT such a bad thing to infect the United States with Ebola, since that great nation is universally hated by Nigerians with almost the same intensity as the loathing they reserve for Nigerians whose tribal languages differ from their own.

Stew in your hate, and choke on it, for those of you who condemn the bio-terrorist who attacked Nigeria, while praising the one that attacked the Unite States, are of no greater significance to me than a watery bowel movement performed by a mad hyena out on the Serengeti Plains. In other words, if you think "God" forbids the spread of Ebola in Nigeria, yet you delight in seeing the disease arrive in America, then the very "God" that you purport to worship is none other than old Lucifer himself -- the Price of Darkness, and dispatcher of the the Pale Horseman.

Once again, and with all humility, PHUCK you, and may YOU PERSONALLY rot in hell, if you happen to like the idea of Ebola spreading anywhere on this green planet, beyond its already terrifying footprint of mass death.

13 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by shilexholly(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2014
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ did not treat d̶̲̥̅̊α† guy
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by rhymz(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

I never mentioned this man's nationality, AND I knew all along that he was a Liberian normally resident in America, who was NOT a doctor and therefore had NO justifiable reason to visit Liberia at the time when Ebola infections were increasing exponentially.

It matters not if he intended to visit his girlfriend, his witch doctor or even his pastor in Liberia, because he chose the WRONG time to go there, and so he rightfully paid with his life, which is almost as bad as his sin of exposing his family, and all other Americans at home, with that highly contagious disease
stoopid fvcktard that I'd busy copying hate messages from another foreign forums.... It obvious you do not have any clue as to where the man is from or had always lived.... Your ignorance and outburst only shows how your Wickes heart is willing for others to die so that you can survive..... Again, I wish that the Ebola virus will plague you and your family so that you can feel the frustrations and desperation of the man and other Liberians that are suffering from this disease and at the risk of it. God punish your generations both present and unborn for using such tirade on another person ... .. Peace will never be with you..... You will writhe in pain to your death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by almaliki: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by NoContract(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

I sincerely hope this bile-induced racial vitriol makes you feel happy.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2014
USA news: ebola has killed over 3400 people in ebola infested west African countries, Guinea, Liberia and Sierra leone.

Edited:
Aljazeera news: ebola has killed over 3400 people in ebola infested west African countries and in USA.

I just pray it doesn't get worse than this, cos it seems "America won't know" cos Goodluck always think they will.

The other high risk people should be properly quarantined o!, I no fit shout, and to think I was supposed to be in Cincinati, Ohio in November but that visit ghasto hold first.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by ololo12: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Who the Bleep cares??
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Juzzybabe(f): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2014
AyLuxury:
Now folks are quick to blame the US government. Do people still read at all? Duncan lied, he had the fact that he was in contact with someone who had Ebola. It's not about race or someone being better than others.
He lied and as such, caused the delay in his treatment. Follow and actually read the articles about him.
Well, my condolences to the family.

Hmmm...FTC things. (dedicated to all Nigerian Ebola survivors).

He didn't lie,he helped an infected pregnant woman whom he didn't know had the virus,CNN confirmed! Dont be too quick to judge. Follow the news properly!

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Abba999(f): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Thank you for your opinion. I am also armed, and blessed with a very itchy trigger finger. I hunt for bio-terrorists as a family sport.

shocked shocked shocked
Monster fist activated!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2014
NoContract:

I sincerely hope this bile-induced racial vitriol makes you feel happy.

It gives me great pleasure to note that all you folks who HATED the arrival of Ebola in Nigeria, and who turned around to CELEBRATE the infection of America with the same deadly plague, are now hopping mad to have that cynical double-standard exposed to the light of day.

Once again, phuck you, and the horse you rode in on, royally. If you have the bawls, seek me out for a gun fight, as nothing would give me greater pleasure than to light you up good.

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by almaliki: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

You are so entertaining when you shriek like a baby. When bio-terrorist Patrick Sawyer took Ebola to Nigeria from Liberia, the entire readership of this forum was up in arms, cursing Mr. Sawyer, and bidding him a quick journey to hell. When Nigeria's history is updated post-Armageddon, Mr. Patrick Soiler will be reviled as the most comprehensively evil individual ever to set foot in Nigeria

Now that another IDENTICAL bio-terrorist Mr. Duncan Dickhead did the SAME thing as did Mr. Soiler, by taking Ebola to the USA this time, all of a sudden there is a DRASTIC change in the tune being sung by those who had moments earlier been unified in their condemnation of the bio-terrorist that invaded Nigeria, with the NEW chorus warbling discordantly that it is NOT such a bad thing to infect the United States with Ebola, since that great nation is universally hated by Nigerians with almost the same intensity as the loathing they reserve for Nigerians whose tribal languages differ from their own.

Stew in your hate, and choke on it, for those of you who condemn the bio-terrorist who attacked Nigeria, while praising the one that attacked the Unite States, are of no greater significance to me than a watery bowel movement performed by a mad hyena out on the Serengeti Plains. In other words, if you think "God" forbids the spread of Ebola in Nigeria, yet you delight in seeing the disease arrive in America, then the very "God" that you purport to worship is none other than old Lucifer himself -- the Price of Darkness, and dispatcher of the the Pale Horseman.

Once again, and with all humility, PHUCK you, and may YOU PERSONALLY rot in hell, if you happen to like the idea of Ebola spreading anywhere on this green planet, beyond its already terrifying footprint of mass death.

if men were God....good thing u ain't God.......niigggaaar....shut da phuuck up & thank God for his mercies........just d snap of 1 finga.....all dis ur reefing & beefing is nuttin' but dust.......

4 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Richy4(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Have a little respect for the dead man. DEATH is what every one must pass through. you being alive is just a delay. it will happen one day. so stop acting as if you will be carried from earth to heaven. and you have no idea if he is in heaven or hell. AS long as he will not see you where ever he is, he is resting in peace.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Juzzybabe:

He didn't lie,he helped an infected pregnant woman whom he didn't know had the virus,CNN confirmed! Dont be too quick to judge. Follow the news properly!

WTF ? That walking dead man DID lie, when asked at Monrovia Airport in Liberia, at the time of his boarding a flight the USA, if he had EVER been in close proximity to ANY sick person.

That son of a turd LIED, which makes him a bio-terrorist. What part of that FACT is upsetting you ?

4 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2014
Richy4:

Have a little respect for the dead man. DEATH is what every one must pass through. you being alive is just a delay. it will happen one day. so stop acting as if you will be carried from earth to heaven. and you have no idea if he is in heaven or hell. AS long as he will not see you where ever he is, he is resting in peace.

Thank you for your polite response Ricky. Now I have an equally polite question for you to answer : What is your HONEST opinion about Mr. Patrick Soiler, the bio-terrorist who brought the Ebola virus to Nigeria, on its first visit ? Your HONEST take on that man's actions is what I want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by ojeffo: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Ok...we don hear...but can u pls stop the copy amd paste b4 I expose u....DIMWIT!

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Thank you for your polite response Ricky. Now I have an equally polite question for you to answer : What is your HONEST opinion about Mr. Patrick Soiler, the bio-terrorist who brought the Ebola virus to Nigeria, on its first visit ? Your HONEST take on that man's actions is what I want to hear.
You should be more worried that USA has a drug for Ebola but is playing serious racial politics with the drug

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2014
ojeffo:

Ok...we don hear...but can u pls stop the copy amd paste b4 I expose u....DIMWIT!

I challenge you to locate ANY one sentence or phrase that can be PROVEN to have been plagiarized, in the entire passage you have been so kind as to quote above for greater exposure.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by xtervaganza(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

calm down, mate. I hate the fool too but he wasn't living in America.

From what I read, he recently just got his visa saying he wants to see his son(he had a son from a Liberian woman living in the us
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2014
xtervaganza:
calm down, mate. I hate the fool too but he wasn't living in America.

From what I read, he recently just got his visa saying he wants to see his son(he had a son from a Liberian woman living in the us

Whew, at last. A person with a functioning brain is in the house. Yeah buddy, you know, and I know that Mr. Soiler was trying to ESCAPE to America to get FREE medical treatment for his incurable disease, while also spreading the deadly contagion INTENTIONALLY in the American heartland.

Well, the authorities in the US quickly saw through that little charade, and thus allowed the bio-terrorist to die in short order, so as not to interrupt his one-way journey to hell.

Yeah, you know what's up, my brother, and may your life be long and productive.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by xtervaganza(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2014
PointB:

Why all the hate?

For your information, Thomas Eric Duncan while helping a pregnant woman to a taxi. Little didn't he know that what he thought was pregnancy related complications was actually ebola symptoms.

He left Liberia for the US shortly after that incident, without knowing the fate of the pregnant woman, who reportedly later died of Ebola.
Thomas Duncan should be considered a hero, not a villain. But for the negligence of the Texan hospital officials, who dismissed him which after giving him antibiotics, he would have survived!

blaming the hospital in Texas when your friend lied to them about having made contact with an ebola victim
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by BWOH2D: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Ebola was engineered to target blacks, that's why the cure would've made him worse. It wasn't meant for us. Just like AIDS was a bio weapon, as this is too. We keep trynna tell y'all to not trust Whites or any non black and beware of sellouts. Funny how west Africa is the same region that's becoming a threat and it's the same region that's now being attacked. This is no accident. This is also why the AGOA trade, Africom and the China man are all trynna carve Africa up again.

Learn how White Supremacy functions and you'll be able to protect yourself against these ppl. Mugabe has the right mindset.

This is also why they don't want Africa to move ahead with Pan-Africanism, too great of a threat, which is why they threaten you, stand firm my folks!

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by xtervaganza(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Whew, at last. A person with a functioning brain is in the house. Yeah buddy, you know, and I know that Mr. Soiler was trying to ESCAPE to America to get FREE medical treatment for his incurable disease, while also spreading the deadly contagion INTENTIONALLY in the American hearland.

Well, the authorities in the US quickly saw through that little charade, and thus allowed the bio-terrorist to die in short order, so as not to interrupt his one-way journey to hell.

Yeah, you know what's up, my brother, and may your life be long and productive.
amen hahahahahahahahaha

You're funny
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by bigiyaro(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2014
These phuckin Liberians should be totally banned from traveling. Phuck dis guy n Phuck sawyer. They are terrorists as far as am concerned. They can rot in hell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.