Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Hottest Places In The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hottest Places In The UK (4111 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Places In The UK by luvu567(f): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2006
Hey you guys, im visiting my cousin in the UK and i wanted to ask what and where are the must see places in the UK?
The best clubs/where the best parties are at, best restaurants, best places to take pics, best theme parks and such.

LET ME KNOW[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by classiqkid(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2006
Umm well it depends sha, If you got the money you'll have fun, U can go to the movies,Go to the resturant and shoppin in westend.
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by luvu567(f): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2006
ok, thanks
so the place is called WESTEND right?
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2006
west-end is the "central shopping district" if u like its basically in the middle of london> central london

the best places as a "tourist" in the UK
hmm depends what you like
Oxford is real U.K!! you see all these  ancient buildings including the famous University of oxford n u might see me too at the other uni in oxford  grin

London is a metropolitan city and obvious too many people in a very very small town but its cool make sure you visit the Museums then u get a good feel of the country n its history . take a ride on one of the open bus

For some reason black/nigerian "visitors" usually stay indoors,visit family n friends n complain about the country being boring  undecided

Clubbing hmm try Browns, Moonlighting(nigerian) there are many in south easter london n east london but they usually Nigerians or african clubs very good music though

Bristol another good city> OCEANA  superclub  shocked

Theme parks are usually outside main cities, you have o book in advance

make sure u say thank you all the time  grin,
and please,
and never jump the queue
and please don't shout when you are in public  grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest Places In The UK by iice(f): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2006
Yeah London and Oxford are cool wink
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by luvu567(f): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2006
thanks
im writing this down
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by omonozozo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2006
Tower Bridge is wonderful to see at night. While you are at it you might as well go and see the Seven Sisters, they are nice girls. Also go for a visit at Madame Tussaud's, all the celebrities are there, although they will not talk with you; don't ask me why. If you have enough money, you should shop at Harrod's, it is one of the best places to buy things in London. By the way, it belongs to one African man like that, one alhadji something-something. Finally, do not forget to see the Queen in her palace. She's always hosting parties.

That's all I can tell you for now. Hope you have a nice one.
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by soulpatrol(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2006
omonozozo:

Also go for a visit at Madame Tussaud's, all the celebrities are there, although they will not talk with you; don't ask me why.

im sure you meant this as a joke right? youre funny!  grin

the celebrities will not talk to you, theyre so silent you can even pinch their butts and they wont flinch. just kidding
but seriosuly, last time i went to madame tussads, i saw how crazy some guys can be, be grabbing j-lo's a$$ and boobs while taking a pic with her! hilarious!!
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by omonozozo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
im sure you meant this as a joke right? youre funny!

grin
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2006
Al fayed is not an alhadji like that he is just al fayed also the owner of fulham football club wink

where will you be visiting ? the whole of U.K or london?

try the London eye, natural history museum

please be a tourist and not a visitor or else u wont really enjoy it mosy people in london esp nigerians dont even know where places are wink
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Constantin: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2006
Na´ London, what a question!? tongue
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by luvu567(f): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Al fayed is not an alhadji like that he is just al fayed also the owner of fulham football club wink

where will you be visiting ? the whole of U.K or london?
try the London eye, natural history museum

please be a tourist and not a visitor or else u wont really enjoy it mosy people in london esp nigerians don't even know where places are wink

well my cousin lives in tottenham.

thanks omonozozo

Constantin:

Na´ London, what a question!? tongue
what are you trying to say? cheesy
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2006
England is one boring ass place even if you found a nice place believe me it will rain.
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by twinkledew(f): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2006
you lot are going insane.

you can go to Birmingham. they have got nice Clubs there.

You can visit Alton Towers.http://www.alton-towers.co.uk/themepark/
Thorpe Park http://www.thorpepark.com/
List of amusements park and zoo you can go to in the UK http://www.themeparkcity.com/EURO_UK.htm

For the Beach
You can go to Blackpool or Bournemout

For REstaurants, bars, cinemas etc go to Picadilly Circus.it is a bit expensive but nice. Convent Garden is good as well.

Enjoy your stay.
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by luvu567(f): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2006
thanks twinkledew

Coco29:

England is one boring ass place even if you found a nice place believe me it will rain.

i heard about the raining over there
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 2:09am On Aug 07, 2006
coco29 when last did it rain? the weather is about 24-36 degree nowadays!! what more do u want? coconut juice?  tongue

tottenham is in london so i gues u'l be in london for most part of your stay esp if your cousin(s) aint on holidy or not willing to go outside town

also try Cadbury world  grin hmmm near birmingham*
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2006
it is raining now,yesterday, the day before that cheesy cheesy
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2006
i don't know where u are but it rained last night only  grin, ive been wearin my vest everywhere  grin its not the caribbean but hey it'll do till dec  lipsrsealed
seems like u dont know real rain, this one na just drizzle i cant even feel it grin

and shes not coming to live here just visit the small island wink
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

i don't know where u are but it rained last night only grin, ive been wearin my vest everywhere grin its not the caribbean but hey it'll do till dec lipsrsealed
seems like u don't know real rain, this one na just drizzle i can't even feel it grin

and shes not coming to live here just visit the small island wink
london and it has been black, black outside all damn day long, the country is depressing.

ok then

10 rooms is good

if ya look for some really good African food - Buka on kilburn high street is fun.

shopping oxford circus get ya man or daddy's credit card to hand oh and some tissues for when they find out how expensive every thing was.

London zoo is OK if only the could change the out look some times the damn animals prob thinking how to commit suicide, with out being seen that is why u never see animal.

there happy cheesy
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2006
yea that's more like it wink

oh yea look out for the typical bristish attitude - moaning,whining grin
the best way to start a convo is to complain about the weather wink
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2006
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy good thing i am not British cool tongue
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
well many residents are not bristish but they unconciously absorb it wink
it will certainly rub off on you  cheesy

e.g
Coco29:

grin  grin  grin

next? grin

http://na.visitlondon.com/
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2006
no i was stating the obvious, i was born in the car man this country is cry cry cheesy i am looking out the window right now it is just disgusting. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 1:29am On Aug 08, 2006
do you want to move out of the country?
if u dont like something u do something about it right grin

When it was 36degree i bet u were still complaining werent you? cheesy

put on "Only fools and Horses" or Third world cop shocked shocked shocked make sure u have tequilla by your side cheesy
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2006
LoverBwoy:

do you want to move out of the country?
if u don't like something u do something about it right grin

When it was 36degree i bet u were still complaining werent you? cheesy

put on "Only fools and Horses" or Third world cop shocked shocked shocked make sure u have tequilla by your side cheesy

i like it some times, cheesy but i will go back once i have made my milllions grin

you a tequila fan shocked i have never met anyone who love that think more than me tongue  tongue

i love it with salt and lime.
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2006
millions in the U.K ? hmm you've been playing the european lottery? or u mean when u convert the pounds to your currency?

take 1 tequila shot,1 sambuca shot, 1 cherry corky,1 shot of vodka then lime n salt grin grin
make sure the you know the person taking u home wink
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2006
that is one wicked mix i will try it, my currency is still good sweetie £1=$2

as for going i will be home grin grin
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2006
good make sure u know the person you are home with  grin his beard could be as long as mine, admiring your thighs  cool (cab driver)
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2006
myself grin
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2006
hmm i see you got long beard grin
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by Coco29(f): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2006
no what would i be doing with a beard, you have a beard shocked cheesy
Re: Hottest Places In The UK by LoverBwoy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
nope! im a smoothie grin
lickable wink

LoverBwoy:

good make sure u know the person you are home with grin his beard could be as long as mine, admiring your thighs cool

Coco29:

myself grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland / More Photos Of Eko Black Pearl Tower After Commisioning! / Australia Fire: 4000 People Trapped On Beach, Takes Shelter In The Ocean(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.