Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (24198 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2014
adamskutty:
I am Igala.

next time do not do such mistake
Igala na we (Jukun) slaves na, guy come shine my shoe!
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=30pt] Igbo boys 2 fine... My dp says it all. [/size]
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
jboy73:
Jukun boys too fine, my DP says it all.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapzino:

He's far more handsome than you. grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

that's your opinion na bros
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by shindarayo(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yoruba guys all d way dey rock.wld hv given igbo boys but dre is dis similarities in d shape of dir heads dt kips me wondering if dre is a diff god dt created dem.and d annoyn part is wen dey open dir mouth to speak even d educated ones dre is dis igboish accent dt mks me forget dir look and gat me running for cover.

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by shindarayo(f): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
jboy73:
who is deceiving u.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by shindarayo(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapzino:
my God.did u just kall urself handsome? undecidedu try small sha.but o boy dt teeth though
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
shindarayo:
who is deceiving u.
my dp
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapzino:
no mind them... u fine
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
jboy73:
no mind them... u fine
thanks bros
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
shindarayo:
my God.did u just kall urself handsome? undecidedu try small sha.but o boy dt teeth though
even baba Obi fine na, my teeth are my greatest assets.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapzino:
Igala na we (Jukun) slaves na, guy come shine my shoe!
fvctard! u must be high on fresh cow dung grin grin

we defeated or miserable kind in battle, come eat my dog sh1t grin

BTW, my ancestors are Fulani, even my grand dad grin

so u are below me grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
adamskutty:
fvctard! u must be high on fresh cow dung grin grin

we defeated or miserable kind in battle, come eat my dog sh1t grin

BTW, my ancestors are Fulani, even my grand dad grin

so u are below me grin
shut up joor, even Danfodio at the peak of his powers couldn't defeat us. It's a known fact that the Jukuns have never being enslaved to any tribe. Your Igala kin were our slaves lacing our feets with tributes.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by yungchop: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

safe jouRney kwanu...no I won't miss you.
Obviously I have gotten a new bf. grin
chineke, boy gini angry #commits suicide# @chibwike am not serving a ban, I haven't been seeing interesting topics here dats why bro .
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapzino:
shut up joor, even Danfodio at the peak of his powers couldn't defeat us. It's a known faces.
this jukun cannibal with coconut is busy blabbling like an ediot grin

Oh! U forget the story of inikpi, how ur kind were disgraced at the river and slaughtered like fowls by ur igala masters grin grin grin

Puhahaha! Anyway, my ancestors were jihadist who went into igala land to preach islam grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
adamskutty:
this jukun cannibal with coconut is busy blabbling like an ediot grin

Oh! U forget the story of inikpi, how ur kind were disgraced at the river and slaughtered like fowls by ur igala masters grin grin grin

Puhahaha! Anyway, my ancestors were jihadist who went into igala land to preach islam grin
get your facts right, the Igalas have never sired over us, they did defeated us once. That battle was what set them free from slavery, you can't deny the fact that your people paid us tributes.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapzino:
get yos.
utter crap, u mean the idah igalas right and not those from ankpa who are mostly descedants of hausa or fulanis like myself .

The fact is that they kicked ur ass in the final battle
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
adamskutty:
utter crap, u mean the idah igalas right and not those from ankpa who are mostly descedants of hausa or fulanis like myself .

The fact is that they kicked ur ass in the final battle
hehehe, lol Igala is Igala.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by donpope1(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2014
Igbo rocks.....doubt me and doubt life...

My dp grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by jaz(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2014
jboy73:

Bros. U no fine !!!
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by jaz(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2014
jboy73:
no mind them... u fine

C consolation
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by iameffiong(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2014
Start making money online with a start-up capital of N2300 and withdraw to your account here in Naija. I'm giving this information for free, YES! Send me at iameffiong@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / Describe Love In Just One Word! / Lagos Girls Are Shameless