Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (24147 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
adim ok, and you?
i'm cool.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
cooljoe:
marie baby, awwa u. U were greatly missed o. I can c ur posts, nd t seems something really bad did happen to u. Wateva t is bae, m quite sorry t happnd, but God knows best. All in gona b well nd u'd smiling again dats if u've not started smiling already. Cum ye wat, know u have pals who care abou u on NL. Stay safe bae.
cooljoe!!! Missed you too. Thanks for that. How have u been?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by MrCork: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
....and for the record, the ibo guys here in London are Usualy very ugly but not too ugly like those ones there in Nigeria who always loook somehow......- and the reason why every body agrreeees is becuz for some reason,u can easily spot ibo guys cuz they always have jerry curls wit muscular for head,always tryin to loooook American by force.

....and for some weird reason when u ask their name, it's usually Jackson or Sisco.....they love those names ( no ooofessese)

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Did I? I'm so sorry bae what's up
am not happy jor, u did not even miss me
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
sorry i dnt get u
I've saved it..u can remove it.. I'll message u
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'm cool.
darling how have you been?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
I've saved it..u can remove it.. I'll message u
Ok ma....dnt leave us again oh
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adonbilivit: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
mind your business. Thanks
mind what you say to me. thanks
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'm cool.
did anyone annoy you today
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
am not happy jor, u did not even miss me

Awh I'm sorry boo. I did really kiss
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by emmysoftyou: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
you for just comment jeje na
bros naim i do na..no vex o
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
adonbilivit:
mind what you say to me. thanks
lool smiley
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
Ok ma....dnt leave us again oh
I'll try nt to sad
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh I'm sorry boo. I did really kiss
why did you not tell me earlier, that you missed me

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
darling how have you been?
My fine dear, welcome back. Did you buy garri? Or bread?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
why did you not tell me earlier, that you missed me

You know I don't like PDA love
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
did anyone annoy you today
Nope. Why do you ask?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
Nope. Why do you ask?
coz i care
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adonbilivit: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
lool smiley
now you are loling. cool
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
lool smiley
during ur absence, one woman wrapper created a thread 4u ooooo.. U don see d thread ? grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
lool smiley
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You know I don't like PDA love
forgive me oh..buh wats them meaning of PDA
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:

Public display of affection

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adonbilivit: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
public display of arrogance. lmao

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
adonbilivit:
public display of arrogance. lmao
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Public display of affection
oh..owke...buh why?..are you not proud of me or wat
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
oh..owke...buh why?..are you not proud of me or wat

Of course I am. Whatever goes down isn't for the public eye.

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
during ur absence, one woman wrapper created a thread 4u ooooo.. U don see d thread ? grin
yes naa..d tin made me happy sha. At least it means my presence is important na abi?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Of course I am. Whatever goes down isn't for the public eye.
ok...so u mean we shud start chatting private...
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
My fine dear, welcome back. Did you buy garri? Or bread?
. I bought garri with groundnut hope u go chop am sha?

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Folarinwazzy:
it's either yoruba or igbo

@Marieolae welcome back
smiley smiley
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
ok...so u mean we shud start chatting private...

Haha well I didn't say that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Get Any Woman You Want / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown?