Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (24190 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

EXACTLY! The hausa mallams I see here are ugly.

Even dirty fulani men doing PSP work still look ok.
gringringrin
PSP work

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2014
cooljoe:
so if she no hype, believe, adore, make noise about her man, which person own she go use make mouth. So u tink wen ur bobo tells u, ur d most beautiful woman in d world or d most beautiful he's eva seen, u tink ts true? Bu den ur his boo, nd ts his job to hype nd adore u, nd dats jst t.
aint sayin she shuldnt hype ha boo,buh den,we all matured,dr ar beta ways of talkin abt ur boo.u wanna tell me we don't av babes datin beta niggas ere on nl,to me publicizing ur rltshp on nl in such manner is childish,do yhu get the drift nau

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Truth Hurts
Yea coming from someone I barely even give a Bleep bout......i wouldn't be so sure
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Her boo is the most handsome guy. We agree.
But, that doesn't mean she av to say other guys are ugly and poor. WTF
in all sincerity, if u were minding ur biz, she wouldn't say dat to u, would she. She hasn't said such to me, has she? Ts not like she jst decided to upload d pic(nd even she wants to, ts still her biz), t was a simple convo b/w her nd marie, no one's opinion was asked for, una jst cum begin yarn up nd down. Somtyms una matter dey tire me

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
Are u ugly and poor??... if no.. I see no reason why u keep stressing on those two words.... except of cuz u re one of em.....

that i'm not ugly and poor doesn't mean i shouldn't say the truth. smiley
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2014
cooljoe:
in all sincerity, if u were minding ur biz, she wouldn't say dat to u, would she. She hasn't said such to me, has she? Ts not like she jst decided to upload d pic(nd even she wants to, ts still her biz), t was a simple convo b/w her nd marie, no one's opinion was asked for, una jst cum begin yarn up nd down. Somtyms una matter dey tire me

STFU! I wasn't the one she said it to. smiley
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
aint sayin she shuldnt hype ha boo,buh den,we all matured,dr ar beta ways of talkin abt ur boo.u wanna tell me we don't av babes datin beta niggas ere on nl,to me publicizing ur rltshp on nl in such manner is childish,do yhu get the drift nau
well dats ur opinion, nd dats aw u choose to do ya tin. She has a choice to do tins d way t plsz her. We myte all like football, but u myte fancy chelsea nd me Arsenal, t doesn't change d fact dat we luv football, we jst c t from d/f paradigms, hope u get d drift nau?

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2014
richommie:
this is stupid damn it .. u talking as if he's even richer Dan dose dudes u quoted ..not everryone is here to display Der wealth ...

u fall ma hand.....no let me come Der slap u.....

for me...ur boyfriend ain't cute..I cnt even see wealth in him..oh u think taking pictures beside a Toyota Camry ...means dat he's wealthy..?

lol pls come to ma area@ VGC and see wealthy young cute guys.
Hahahah.... u know I really don't wanna reply u but yr last statement got me wondering out loud...... ode
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

STFU! I wasn't the one she said it to. smiley
wat in God's name brot u into d mara? Abi u no get enof on ya hands alwedi?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
cooljoe:
wat in God's name brot u into d mara? Abi u no get enof on ya hands alwedi?

[size=40pt]K[/size] smiley
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

hausa guys are overhyped.

The ones I see here are ugly or maybe its just me except few fulani guys not all tho'.

Then you need to open your eyes wider o. Cos the ones I see take my breath away grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
bae calm dwn,I fink u jez overating diz ur bf,av seen cuter,richer,guys,wif a lot of swag,even ere on niraland.so wtf ar u saying. IN MY OWN OPINION,u ve nt gone around,u ar stocked in hiz own world,so u fink he iz d best.to me diz isint even close to my definition of handsome,e iz jez dr,den d money elped him luk better as well,nuffin special abt d nigga
swidy I don't remember asking for your opinion.... its my boyfriend and I can choose to call him the most handsome and richest young star..... I don't. care bout yr own definition of handsome or whatever....

everybody should just STFU and mind there own biznes......

#peace

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
swidy I don't remember asking for your opinion.... its my boyfriend and I can choose to call him the most handsome and richest young star..... I don't. care bout yr own definition of handsome or whatever....

everybody should just STFU and mind there own biznes......

#peace
huni,if u wantd us to mind our bizness,u shuldnt av posted it online,postin it online means u want awa own side view of d ish,anyfin u dnt nid comment on shuldnt be posted online bae

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by mcdreeezy: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Hehe...who said girls aren't their own worst enemies? Girls sef, fish brains

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Godmother:

Then you need to open your eyes wider o. Cos the ones I see take my breath away grin
Tell them plsss..... everybody should just admit to the truth..... it doesn't hurt does it.....

this thread is just filled with some proud.... arrogant...... jealous mofos

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2014
cooljoe:
well dats ur opinion, nd dats aw u choose to do ya tin. She has a choice to do tins d way t plsz her. We myte all like football, but u myte fancy chelsea nd me Arsenal, t doesn't change d fact dat we luv football, we jst c t from d/f paradigms, hope u get d drift nau?
I can rember includin #INMYOWNOPINION#in wah I wrote,posting it online means,we all we definitely av awa diff opinion abt it.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
I can rember includin #INMYOWNOPINION#in wah I wrote,posting it online means,we all we definitely av awa diff opinion abt it.
sayin "wit al due respect" ryte before u say somtin quite offensive or disrespectful, invalidates, d "wit al due respect" u said earlier. Yes u included #inmyopinion, but u made t very much sound lyk u was shovin dat opinion of urs on her, lyk ur opinion was d doyen of opinions, nd she'd b best served to do as u do. T works not dat way, drop ur two cents, let him or her decide wat dey do or don't do wit t.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
huni,if u wantd us to mind our bizness,u shuldnt av posted it online,postin it online means u want awa own side view of d ish,anyfin u dnt nid comment on shuldnt be posted online bae
come on Hun.... u re better than this..... ah mean u and I know that the sole reason I uploaded the pictures was to prove a point to someone.... marieolae... we were just having fun.... until the amebos found there way into this thread....

P.S u should learn to be cool and neutral... u don't have to say anything if u know its nor gonna cool....

my baby/boo/swidy/Hun/bae/love/fiancee.... remains the best.....any other thing is bullshi.rt

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
Tell them plsss..... everybody should just admit to the truth..... it doesn't hurt does it.....

this thread is just filled with some proud.... arrogant...... jealous mofos

Which foolish truth

[img]http://teesdiary.files./2010/05/black-boy-listening-to-radio5.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ByG88Vv-bDM/SMVZxLwGcYI/AAAAAAAAAEM/lP461RGbH1s/s1600-h/IMG_8439.JPG[/img]

undecided undecided
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

that i'm not ugly and poor doesn't mean i shouldn't say the truth. smiley
mtsw silly post....
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Bigflamie(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2014
So much deal on handsomeness.
Even the one claiming the most handsome dude on earth as her boyfriend not even hubby and those look on for hookup. Lol
Anyway, whatever that rocks you guys' boat.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Which foolish truth

[img]http://teesdiary.files./2010/05/black-boy-listening-to-radio5.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ByG88Vv-bDM/SMVZxLwGcYI/AAAAAAAAAEM/lP461RGbH1s/s1600-h/IMG_8439.JPG[/img]

undecided undecided
its so obvious u just looking for attention ...well u have it now....enjoy it while it lasts...oponu
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
its so obvious u just looking for attention ...well u have it now....enjoy it while it lasts...oponu

E pain am. tongue tongue
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2014
ALL OF UNA NO DEY SHAME, WITH ALL THOSE MESSAGE FO TV UNA STILL DEY PROMOTE TRIBAL DISCRIMINATION. BE WARNED TAN WIII GET YOU ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by pryd(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
bwahaha I swear this shït is interesting.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
tiswell:
IGBO GUYS are undisputably the most HANDSOME in naija.
Seconded..
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
u get mouth sha
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2014
cooljoe:
u get mouth sha
on a normal day no..
.when m pissed off....he.ll yes
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

E pain am. tongue tongue
get a life kid...u need one....
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by DrManhattan: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2014
dear op....what uve just done it's almost the same thing as sneezing inside an air conditioned vehicle and expect everyone to clap for you. A man that beats a war drum should also be ready for war. you have said your boyfriend is rich and handsome, the only person aware of that is you. The only reason u keep trying to get everyone to believe that fact is that you probably told a lie(I'm not saying u did).

meanwhile, I was expecting someone to ask you to post a pics of you and your boyfriend. such a disappointment

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
on a normal day no..
.when m pissed off....he.ll yes
abi o, carry go, ts allowed. Abraham Lincoln advised to be gentle wit gentle peeps, nd tough with tough pple(Abraham Lincoln's letter to his son's teacher). Enjoy

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nooo I already like you
mY sweetim. The only sugar in my tea, c as m just missing u. Instead of u to be missing me, ur busy liking chibim. Chibim don marry o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Describe Love In Just One Word! / Every Rich Man Is Handsome / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward)