Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) (6742 Views)

History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Committee Of Pro-chancellors Orders Immediate Opening Of Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
The battle of best soccer simulation is between FIFA and PES.
most people would choose FIFA, well an ardent fifa fan myself, I decided to remind those of us who were gamers as far back as when the soccer simulation war started those years of SEGA and Nintendo and show the younger ones what we were so excited to play. Some younger folks would laugh at the graphics, but well, some of us were in heaven with those games. grin
Well I decided to show the history of PES from Goal Storm right to PES 14 so you can compare and see te changes it underwent, maybe someday I'll show that of FIFA.

So the very first PES;

Goal Storm man did I love this game, I remember staying awake all night for world cup, and the fifa version, international superstar soccer was my favourite.
So would You believe this is PES ? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Adeoba10(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Super star soccer deluxe... Back in dos days...
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Winning Eleven 97 when it came out I thought this was 99% close to real life grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Winning Eleven 3 I went to my friends house everyday all because I thought ps1 was the real deal. Now ps1 can be bought for #2000

1 Share

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Winning Eleven 4 this game was the bomb then ,, I apologise for saying bebeto resembles himself grin

5 Likes

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by 3coins(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
pes has still not developed,to me
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
PES 1 when it came out, I believed there was nothing to improve again, but now.....

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evolution Soccer 2 we believed this game will be around for the next 50years grin

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 I rocked thiss game grin
Nigeria vs Portugal, everybody in the post grin

7 Likes

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 4 those with the ps1 made quick cash per match grin

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 5 some arsenal fans won't know that is Real Madrid vs Arsenal, can you identify Thierry Henry ? grin

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Jskelly11: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Those days hmmm when you own a ps1 you are you like the biggest dude in town

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 6 this game really brought the stadium to life smiley still have it on my PC , when ever I show my cousins that game, they are lik e 'woah!!! ' grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 7 anyone with the ps2 was the son of a big man grin

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 8 : The good days when PES has license.

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 9 : digital animation came to life, didn't play it much, was busy with FIFA 09 grin

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by seunlayi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
see the work of tech advancement. what a timeline review
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 10: PES has licensing, and everyone marvelled at the graphics smiley

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 11: when PES introduced 360 degrees control, and passing measurement. Was on my PC before my younger sis mistakenly deleted it angry grin

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 12: new animations were introduced , I really rocked master league on my PS3 phat grin
Don't ask me why dzeko resembles ozil

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evo 13 This was my best PES game ever on my PS3 phat, I lo ved it to the core, even over FIFA, it was where I first tried Become A Legend. smiley

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
I remember
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Waspy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ghosts of geeky pasts just haunted
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pro Evolution Soccer 14 and when I expected to see something great on my XBOX360 Slim, angry
Konami tried to make it realistic, but they made it harder instead, and once you use bayern Munich, all you need do is run with ribery or robben, cross, nod, GOAL! even in FIFA 14, I've got both games on my xbox360 angry smiley

So which is your favourite, with FIFA 15 just released, and waiting till November for PES 15. smiley

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Waspy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op, hope you know There were a lot of unofficial/computer village editions along the way of history

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
The graphics of 2010 still rocks I am still playing it along side 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Pro Evo 12: new animations were introduced , I really rocked master league on my PS3 phat grin
Don't ask me why dzeko resembles ozil
Nostalgic! That should be David Silva and not Edin Dzeko.
I really enjoy playing Fifa 15 though.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by jnrbayano(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wow!!
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by dreydee(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
hehehe, imagine PES 15 looks like Goal Storm grin
mods, do the needful, Mynd44 smiley

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by killercute16(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
PES 2007 tho....i beat everybody wif my precious juventus.

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by macklef(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Waspy:
Op, hope you know There were a lot of unofficial/computer village editions along the way of history
Uhhhmmmm, lie lie.

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by jnrbayano(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
"We will we will rock you"......

*singing aloud*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THROWBACK! 10 Games We All Played When We Were Pupils. (90s/early 2000) / This Should Be The Funniest SUG Campaign Poster I Have Ever Seen / 5th October: World Teachers' Day 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.