Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? (2878 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / Picture Of Yar'Adua And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Omololu007(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2014
liberty300:
this has got to be the dummest thing I've ever read. Who steals what? Even vanguard nigeria, tmz USA etc collect writeups from various other sites. Linda @ least gives credit with her occasional "culled from sun/punch newspapers" so shut your mouth!!!
u are d one dat is typin thrash.the question u should b askin urself is dat,why was her blog shut down by google if she is not guilty of d guy's claim.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Omololu007(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
Its very disgusting that a LOW LIFE FACELESS SCAMMER, and HACKER is claiming that Linda " STOLE " his pictures or whatever he's claiming, he went ahead with some other HATERS to blackmail the Linda Ikeji, claiming that she " COPY AND PASTE OR STOLE THEIR STORY?

What are his INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY? WHO DOES HE WRITE FOR ( NYTIMES? ) WHY DID HE REGISTER EVERYTHING lindaikeji.com &co? WHATS HIS INTEREST?

WOLE SOYINKA, CHINUA ACHEBE, ADICHE, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, GE, ACADEMICIANS, MEDICAL CO. RESEARCH FIRMS, APLLE, SAMSUNG AND ALL OTHER INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE INTELLECTUAL are the ones that are suppose to be talking about INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT, PLS, ALL THESE LOWLIFE ROGUES SHOULD STOP MISUSING THOSE WORDS.

LINDA, STOLE PICTURES AND STORIES, YET NO SINGLE EVIDENCE, WHAT PICTURES AND STORIES IS THE GUY TALKING ABOUT? Bokoharam pix or stories? I expected him to be talking about EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF WHERE EDWARD SNOWDEN IS or WHO BLUE IVY's Mother is.

No lawsuit can be entertained or won against Linda Ikeji, because, anything u put online is for public consumption. She gives credit and quote her sources. The guy wanted MONEY ( thats what he meant by " CREDIT" ). Thousands of news organisations, repeat news from other sources and uses pictures. Google and Getty images didnt have a problem with Linda, theyre too BIG for such. But, one single guy just woke up and start BLACKMAILING her.

New York times, Chiamanda Adiche, Wole Soyinka, et al, will NEVER BOTHER about Linda, publishing their article or news on her blog, cos they are way BIGGER than her.

All the NOISE about Linda stole his " WORKS", which "work has he done? Is he a WRITER? Is the guy an ARTIST? Is he a MUSICIAN ? WHO KNOWS HIM? AND WHAT AWARD or NOMINATION HAS HE WON FROM HIS SO CALLED "WORKS' ? LET HIM SHOW HIMSELF/FACE LEGITIMATELY AGAINST LINDA IKEJI, then, the world and I will have RESPECT FOR HIM. Someone HIDING ON TWITTER TO RANT ABOUT A SUCCESSFUL LADY, is not going to make him successful. If his own blogging or hacking is rewarding, HE WILL NEVER HAVE TIME OR NOTICE LINDA IKEJI,BUT, NOW I KNOW HE'S A LOW LIFE.

LINDA's blog is down, then what? IN THIS SOCIAL MEDIA AGE AND TIME, LINDA WILL BOUNCE BACK. SHE HAS BUILT A BRAND. EVEN IF SHE BLOG FROM FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, HER FOLLOWERS AND SUCCESS WILL STILL BE THERE. ( IF IT'S NOT PANADOL, IT CANT BE LIKE PANADOL).

LINDA "STOLE" this and that, what I always see her posting on her blog is about celebrities tweet and FB, post, Kim, Beyonce, Flavor, D Banj, Genevive, Omotala, GEJ, PDP, APC, or one LOCAL CHAMPION or the the other, then the rest will be about NUDE MALES OR FEMALES, SO WHAT's their to STEAL? WHAT ELSE IS ON THAT BLOG ? PEOPLE SHOULD STOP HATING INNOCENT SOULS.

LEGALLY, SHE's good and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, IT's just ENVY, BLACKMAIL AND RUMOR.

Just as the same people that DESTROYED NIGERIA ARE BUSY EXPECTING JONATHAN TO BUILD ELDORADO IN FOUR YEARS, INSULTING HIM HERE AND THERE. Your tribe is home to some of the biggest and most CORRUPT SOULS IN AFRICA, YET YOU'LL BE CALLING JONATHAN A CORRUPT LEADER.

HYPOCRISY, LIES, ENVY, DOUBLE STANDARD MUST STOP, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MOVE THAT YOUR COUNTRY FORWARD

N:B I'm not a fan of Linda or GEJ, I open her blog laugh at comments and keep it moving ( i have never commented for one day). She's doing good and will SURELY COME BACK BETTER. Gej, is a failure, but, FAILURES SHOULD NOT BE CALLING HIM OUT EITHER
bullshit.if she is not guilty,her blog wont b shut down by google...if ur family hav been bomb to pieces by boko haram,não u cant find dia body..and GEJ announce on television dat,terrorism is happenin in oda countries and so we as nigerians shuld start gettin use t o,i wonder ao u will feel idiot,i voted for GEJ in 2011,so i hav every right to criticise him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Gh0stFreak: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Omololu007:
bullshit.if she is not guilty,her blog wont b shut down by google...if ur family hav been bomb to pieces by boko haram,não u cant find dia body..and GEJ announce on television dat,terrorism is happenin in oda countries and so we as nigerians shuld start gettin use t o,i wonder ao u will feel idiot,i voted for GEJ in 2011,so i hav every right to criticise him.

who the fvck is this moronic illiterate spamming nairaland servers with idiotic posts,
i think it's time for you haters to get a life and stop hating on someone you or anyone in your family would never be measure up to,in a thousand years.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Omololu007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

who the fvck is this moronic illiterate spamming nairaland servers with idiotic posts,
i think it's time for you haters to get a life and stop hating on someone you or anyone in your family would never be measure up to,in a thousand years.
ur fada must b a fool,and am so sure ur moda is a b!tch.fvcktard lik u shuld b kicked out of forum lik nairaland cox u sound so stupid and pain,if u know u want pple to b finkin lik stupid fvcktard lik u,den u should start ur own forum or blog....idiot do u know ao rich i am,or u fink everyone on nairaland is as poor as u......idiot if u know u cant chat witout emotion u beta stay off nairaland and wait till linda ikeji blog issue is resolved were little kids lik u comment.....swine
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Omololu007(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

i dont even know y a poor ignorant p!g lik u fink am beefin her,do u fink am so jobless dat i will b commentin on diffrent blog lik a useless !d!ot lik u.i dont hav a blog,i dont even know her or who she is,so i dont know y a daft !diot lik u will b finkin am hatin on her
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Gh0stFreak: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Omololu007:
i dont even know y a poor ignorant p!g lik u fink am beefin her,do u fink am so jobless dat i will b commentin on diffrent blog lik a useless !d!ot lik u.i dont hav a blog,i dont even know her or who she is,so i dont know y a daft !diot lik u will b finkin am hatin on her
here we go again with the moronic posts,
you are a pure case of a deranged illeterate suffering from acute shortage of brain cells.i really blame your whori.ng mother for not aborting a waste of space like you,
listen you son of a b1tch,if you can't provide evidence of the alleged copyright infringement,i'll advice you to shut that sewage pipe you call a mouth,and desist from quoting my handle with your diseased fingers.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Omololu007(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

you are a pure case of a deranged illeterate suffering from acute shortage of brain cells.i really blame your whori.ng mother for not aborting a waste of space like you,
listen you son of a b1tch,if you can't provide evidence of the alleged copyright infringement,i'll advice you to shut that sewage pipe you call a mouth,and desist from quoting my handle with your diseased fingers.
luk at dis son of a b!tch,callin somone a son of a b!tch,Lol......u sound so stup!d and fool!sh,,,and am so happy u are showin pple ao daft n stup!d u are,am i google wey u dey ask me to provide evidence.ur fool!sh fada at home will b so ashame of givin birth to a daft id!ot lik u,if she is not guilty why was a blog close down,instead of u to ask google dis oloshi is askin me...am really Lol ova hia,and also feelin sorry for u.is it possible dat,she is not guilty but google still close down her blog....

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Omololu007(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

see dis id!ot,y did u quote me den,wen u dont want me to quote u,,keep showin ao foolish u are,Lol....
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by publicenemy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Khaynet:
Its a sign ure making it

Although GEJ isn't functioning

Lol7zz the guy dey malfuncction
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Gh0stFreak: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Omololu007:
luk at dis son of a b!tch,callin somone a son of a b!tch,Lol......u sound so stup!d and fool!sh,,,and am so happy u are showin pple ao daft n stup!d u are,am i google wey u dey ask me to provide evidence.ur fool!sh fada at home will b so ashame of givin birth to a daft id!ot lik u,if she is not guilty why was a blog close down,instead of u to ask google dis oloshi is askin me...am really Lol ova hia,and also feelin sorry for u.is it possible dat,she is not guilty but google still close down her blog....

demented punk a.s.s nigga,looks like my blows really hurt you grin ,
anyways i've gat no problem with you anymore,you can now go in peace,for linda ikeji's blog is back again grin
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Omololu007(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

demented punk a.s.s nigga,looks like my blows really hurt you grin ,
anyways i've gat no problem with you anymore,you can now go in peace,for linda ikeji's blog is back again grin
boy did u c me cryin or wot,u keep showin ao foolish u arw,which blow u throw wey dey hot ur papa,dey carry anoda person matter for head,person wey dey mak her money,u dat dont hav up to 500k in ur acct,u dey fight for her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gombe PDP Thugs Deface APC Billboard But Leave Buhari's Picture Intact (pics) / Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? / Igbos Should Take Over The Leadership Of Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.