Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,970 members, 7,803,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Driving From Abuja To Jos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving From Abuja To Jos (16313 Views)

Driving From Lagos To Abuja / Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? / Driving From Warri To Abuja-holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2006
awwww sad but hunger wetin? naija food i miss o.
@topic, try a place called west of mines, the have the thing we call 'SUYA', its a must try when You come to nigeria
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2006
Hey iice whats the name of that joint for Amadu Bello Way again ?
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2006
cant remember the name lol, its been so long since i went there o lol
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2006
I went their when I was in jos. We got some meat pies but the were to expensive I tell you
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2006
shooo even meatpies are now getting expensive? lol na wow o, whats that resturant on amado bello, it has another branch hmmm on the way to liberty dam side that is when u reach the end of amado, after you pass lantana (not sure if its still the name)
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2006
GIRL everytime I talk to you I just miss Jos so Much cry
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2006
Bro, i know o, am missing it too. . . sad
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2006
iice did you go to unijos ?
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2006
nope, stepped out of naija after i finished from louisville
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2006
When next are you going back. By the ways, have you seem josboy lately ?
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2006
hmmmm dont know when am going back lol, havent seen him on in here for a while sha.
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2006
Back to Topic,

Girl on your way from Abuja to Jos do you remember Forest grin grin we always stop there to buy orenge and bananas
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2006
Yup, i always love that part, its like a land mark you know, its like you getting closer to Jos grin
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2006
I know huh when ever you come from the east and you reach the forest you know you now save and you home. The next thing is to buy potatos in Riyom grin
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2006
yeah, potatoes grin grin I even 4got about that one lol
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2006
Lol I know you would check out the pics http://www.pbase.com/emieljegen/jos&page=3
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2006
Hey thanks lol, i remember most of those places. I love the view of the mosque in ABJ, Do you know if the Church is complete? It supposed to be opposite the mosque. And that wall in jos, that's like in the old zoo side right? I was there b4, reminds me of Kano
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2006
I saw the church in Abuja too, and it looked almost completed as of Jun when I was in Nigeria. Yup the pics are from the old Zoo.
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2006
Oh cool, that Church has been under construction for sooo many years. Cool, remember those veggie people beside the bank, near the old zoo? Pretty cheap buying there grin
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2006
Oh yah we used to go there and buy rabit food grin grin grin we had so many rabbits. When you have time check out this site you may know some of the girls that graduated from St Louis, That's how I got in touch with Grace and some of the guys from Murumba.

http://www.nigeria-friends.com/school_search.asp?stId=26&state=Plateau&tId=2&type=Secondary
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2006
Hmmmmm do you know anyone from Midland Commercial?
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2006
Lol I don't think so grin
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2006
Hmmmmm ok lol. . .tnx for the site sha
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by pati(f): 1:33am On Aug 12, 2006
Try Amanda suites i think u would it
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by ZuluNation(m): 1:35am On Aug 12, 2006
Where is Amanda suites in Jos ?
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by blacklion(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2006
Todd,

I strongly recommend the Crest Hotel in Rayfield. Its on the old Airport Road and near the Governor's Lodge and the Nigerian Air Force base. A double room goes for N6, 000/night. Its new, clean and the facilities work - at least they did when I was there late last year. Crest is the preferred site for most major conferences holding in Jos nowadays.

@iice

i went to FGCJ and UJ. had quite a few friends who went to slc and st. josephs
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by iice(f): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2006
@Blacklion, cool cool cool
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by Blackman: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2006
Todd,

i also second the recommendation of blacklion, Crest Hotels on the old airport road is the hotel of the moment in Jos. I live in Rayfield whenever in Nigeria and the last time about three months ago, i checked out the Crest Hotel. It was excellent, all facilities are in perfect working order.

You wont regret it, and about the journey from Abj to Jos, you should have no problems at all.

Have a nice holiday.
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by alabiyemmy(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2006
Sir/Ma,

We are happy to bring to your notice once again that something new has just come out of
the stable of your favourite organisation - Third Dimension Technologies. We earlier on
brought to you nationwide driving directions, address search, find my nearest, point of
interest search etc on our website www.ceaser-web.com.

The accolade has been resounding, with over 3,000 worldwide viewers on our website
monthly, we cant stop giving out more to the satisfaction of our users who day in day out
send us messages of goodwill commending our effort at supporting nation building.

We are here again, this time with our range of GPS based maps and software. We build and
maintain the most comprehensive, accurate and updated GPS maps of NIGERIA, on any GPS
platform. We build routable and non - routable maps for the entire country, we also build
routable maps for various cities nationwide, these maps can be uploaded to your GPS
device as easily as you want it. Why not talk to us?

Our map features includes:

POI layers

All major landmarks have been mapped and shown on our maps, example, bus stops, schools,
banks, shopping plaza, gas stations etc

Routing

Ability to route from one point to the other.

Searching

Superb search capabilities and many more.

What do you have to do to reap from this innovative venture? We are happy to discuss with
you or your organisation on how we can load this maps into your existing GPS devices or
rather still, buy from us, bundled with the maps you desire.

A trial will convinve you, we are sure you were convinced with the internet based
applications, the use and feedback has been overwhelming. Try us once again and you will
never be disspointed.

For enquiries, please email: alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org or alabiyemmy@ceaser-web.com
or call 01-8975616.

Please forward to as many as you know require our services.

Regards,

Alabi Yemmy.
MD/CEO
3DT
LAGOS, LONDON, NEW YORK.
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by alabiyemmy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2006
Here is a result from our route planner software:

http://www.ceaser-web.com/cm/maps/multipointroutedb_asp/direction_redirect.asp?startlocation=Ikeja%2CLagos&endlocation=Jos%2CPlateau&confirm=Confirm+%26+Generate+Direction&y1=6.596667&x1=3.343056&y2=9.916667&x2=8.9

Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
If you've got a car and you need a driver for this journey feel free to call
Re: Driving From Abuja To Jos by CaptainMitch: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
I wanna do this soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? / Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday / Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.