Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts (28286 Views)

Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion / Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! / Ike Uche Back In Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2014
ucyoma:
Mr Keshi pride goes before a fall

Swallow your ego n pride n call d young man back. He's good

This useless pride n ego of yours could be d reason u have been failing lately

So cos somebody is good is a ticket to disobey ur coach or boss? Am sure u read Keshi's story or are u on weed?
Am not a fan of Keshi, but in this one, am with him. Don't know what has come overSOME Nigerians like u who cannot look at things objectively.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by mpowa(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2014
BlazeyJ:
Spot on Keshi!, no player is bigger than our National Team. For Pete's sake Uche is not the greatest footballer of all time,, why the pride?.. What happens to serving your fatherland with pride?.
It's time we stop clamouring for ike, and move onto the next ones

So the young man should just come running back like someone who's never played ball before? He was left out of the most important tournaments, Confederations cup, fifa world cup, now you're calling him for qualifiers.

From what Keshi said here, they where calling him back and the young man wants to clear the air on the issue they've been sidelining him, saying he has bad attitude, but again Keshi's ego took over him and they couldn't reconcile successfully, If Uche has been the person Keshi had been painting him before he became coach I'll understand, but we know who he was before Keshi came, so whoever he's now is a function of Keshi's imagination

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2014
So Keshi knows that martins is in top form and he went ahead to invite mediocre.... Is it not high time for the Granada la liga front man, Success Isaac to spear arrow our attack with Emenike and the likes of Iheanancho and musa yahaya to pioneer our midfield?. What about musa muhammad bursting runs from the right flank, powerful shots, excellent free kick and ever energetic prowess.. This is what we need in the team not old rusty machine and black engine oil which will make the engine of the team knock..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2014
mpowa:

So the young man should just come running back like someone who's never played ball before? He was left out of the most important tournaments, Confederations cup, fifa world cup, now you're calling him for qualifiers.

From what Keshi said here, they where calling him back and the young man wants to clear the air on the issue they've been sidelining him, saying he has bad attitude, but again Keshi's ego took over him and they couldn't reconcile successfully, If Uche has been the person Keshi had been painting him before he became coach I'll understand, but we know who he was before Keshi came, so whoever he's now is a function of Keshi's imagination

your assumptions are wrong, rather uche is just listening to bad advisers who keep ruining his chances of returning to the team afterall there is no difference he will make in this team, rather we'll come back to make excuses for him that he's not being fed by the midfielders to score like emenike. Uche himself know that there is little or nothing he can offer to this team, if he's that good, let him prove keshi wrong by coming back to the team unconditionally like osaze did.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by tuyi19: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Keshi said this guy called him, for him to call him despite what has happened before shows that he really wanted to play for the country, why cant keshi asked him when he called him if is still interested in playing for the country or nor rather than allow a third party to interact with him. did keshi know how team secretary presented the issue to Uche. to me, it is keshi that does not want the guy to play for the country, i hope he does not regret it. Siasia did the same thing to enyanma and this caused the country World cup ticket, may be this is another replical of siasia vs enyanma issue.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=tuyi19 post=26988850]Keshi said this guy called him, for him to call him despite what has happened before shows that he really wanted to play for the country, why cant keshi asked him when he called him if is still interested in playing for the country or nor rather than allow a third party to interact with him. did keshi know how team secretary presented the issue to Uche. to me, it is keshi that does not want the guy to play for the country, i hope he does not regret it. Siasia did the same thing to enyanma and this caused the country World cup ticket, may be this is another replical of siasia vs enyanma issue.[/quote

hmm very interesting, but i thought folks said siasia is better than keshi, Nigerians I hail una!
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2014
tuyi19:
Keshi said this guy called him, for him to call him despite what has happened before shows that he really wanted to play for the country, why cant keshi asked him when he called him if is still interested in playing for the country or nor rather than allow a third party to interact with him. did keshi know how team secretary presented the issue to Uche. to me, it is keshi that does not want the guy to play for the country, i hope he does not regret it. Siasia did the same thing to enyanma and this caused the country World cup ticket, may be this is another replical of siasia vs enyanma issue.

hmm very interesting, but i thought folks said siasia is better than keshi, Nigerians I hail una!
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by stinggy(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2014
If this truly is the case, then Keshi you're right on your decision. If not, may you loose your job pretty quick.

Btw, can't wait to watch you guys in the Nat'l stadium on saturday. Been so long I saw eagles play grin
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by daveP(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Respect is lacking.

1st put yourselves in his shoes then act the way you think you would act in such circumstance.

Then always keep@ the back of your mind that instilling/restoring discipline into the NT is an urgent issue.

We don know what happens indoors of the camp of our team for years and ive got to say this.

The ones we believe are the heroes may be the devils and vice-versa. All we need is just one footballer to come out(which would be disastrous)

Keshi may have a point by proving uche isnt the spearhead of the team, but i dont understand the part of nt calling the likes of iheanacho, success isaac, etc.

There must be something we are nt hearing. Definitely.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by mecussey(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2014
You guys may not understand but any Nigerian player doing well dey do shakara too much. If you look well, Uche is richer than Keshi hence the shakara. Let just hope the big boss succeed, that was the same issue Siasia had with big players.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by bigwallace(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Goke7:

you are not making sense at all, what explanation does uche need, was that the first time he will be asked for his international passport? has he not been playing for Nigeria before, the coach spoke with him earlier and later someone asked for his passport and the silly guy asked what for? was he not aware that people have been clamouring for his return to the eagles.hmmmmmmm see u,yobo was recalled because d f a intefered all because of d 100 caps dey want him to achieve nd d fa also presurized keshi before he cud be called back,cos left to keshi he wudnt call d trio back,or y do u tinkkeshi singled out osaze for blames aftr d draw wt iran!!see we shud just leave dis issue alone cos its more dan wat keshi is revealing to us rite now

I think the uche is satisfied with his nations cup medal, osaze being excluded from the nations cup last year made him humble himself and got recalled to the team. All the players who had issues with keshi before the world cup like yobo called keshi and made up while uche has fooling himself ever since.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2014
9jatatafo:
Keshi's problem is this. He is looking for new players that he will be their manager and not pride as he his making us to believe. His aim is to discover new boys and make money from them. When he was coaching Togo national team, he wanted to manage Adebayor which caused their problem. Sunday Mba's case nko? During the transfer of Mba to Bastia from Warri Wolves, I read in the news print how Keshi demanded for some percentage of the transfer fees, Mba's camp vehemently refused, since then he did not invite Sunday Mba again. Keshi will surely have it rough with the NFF president, Amaju Pinnick because of the Mba saga. Nigerian football lovers think.
Lie small small. How can you guy lie against a National hero like that.

When the deal was done, the club managers decided to give coach Keshi $50,000. This was because he exposed Mba at the Nations Cup. His agents were also given $50,000 each.

The agents of Mba said no. They said they wanted $100,000 each. Coach Keshi's money was never an issue. The agents refused to finalize the deal because the managers of Bastia said they are not increasing money for them.

So why are you twisting the story and lying against an innocent man who played no part.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2014
xtervaganza:
Like someone said when Pedro Leon was acting like a fool. ......he's no Zidane or Maradona

So let's put this story to bed
Like Mourinho said.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by vitality22(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2014
lexyman:
Can the media stop bringing this news to the public! We are tired of the same story and news all the time.

The guy doesn't want to play for his country , and people doesn't see anything wrong with that all they see is Keshi's Ego . The only thing that has made this lad relevant is because the super eagles lack strikers , I wish there is competition in that role , I don't think any nairalander will take him serious , or any of the news related to him.
you made the best comment here so far. You are really putting on your thinking cap. Keshi, thank you for that submission. No player is bigger than Nigeria. I wonder if Ike Uche were to be Ronaldo or Messi, the president will have to go to his club and kneel down and beg him before he plays for Nigeria. mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by lusciouslex: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, keshi is not really such a good coach but the reason he is still around is simply because of the AFCON triumph which occurred with some elements of luck and some of us have vowed never to forget or given consider moving forward(over patriotism). On the other hand, our Super Eagles is in need of 'quality' players. If I say 'inefficient' talent is would seem as if there are few good players but it's a complete LACK. Why should we enjoy good football when we've a John Obi Mikel who buried his talent so many years ago as our playmaker? Do we have a set piece taker in our national team? Is it that our victorious U-17 team(Kelechi and co) can't become our national team? We want them to pass through the U-20s before they play for the Eagles just like the forgotten Late Yemi Tella boys(pitiful). We all saw the contributions of Osaze, Vincent during the world cup- fantastic ball play. Why can't we gather our boys playing good football around the world to the national team? Are there talents in the Nigerian League? No! Are there talents in our Streets? Yes! Long Live Okocha, Kanu, Finidi, Taribo and so many other Legends. (Sobs#). The Nigerian supporters club should be banned and whoever is funding it should seize to do so for the time being. Trumpets, drums and the songs were original made for HEROES not mediocres.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Iceking1(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2014
All of una funny die ooo, if u jst dey person say make u give am ur passport and he nor tell u wetin he one use am do or y he dey ask u 4 ur passport, u go give am? Keshi nor tell am say he name dey d list and he send another person cum request 4 d passport without telling d dude wat his passport wanted 2 b used 4
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by nijanigga: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2014
I won't be shocked if Nigeria lost this match. You can see the hap-hazard preparations and to play in Khartoum is not an easy task.Hostility will be very high.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by xtervaganza(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Like Mourinho said.
and you think I don't know that?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by bankoleben(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
watchindelta:
"So please let this be the end today. Don’t ask me about Uche. We have Obafemi Martins and others (doing well) and nobody is making fuss about not being invited.

And why has he not invited Martins and others he claimed are doing well?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by mpowa(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2014
lexyman:
Can the media stop bringing this news to the public! We are tired of the same story and news all the time.

The guy doesn't want to play for his country , and people doesn't see anything wrong with that all they see is Keshi's Ego . The only thing that has made this lad relevant is because the super eagles lack strikers , I wish there is competition in that role , I don't think any nairalander will take him serious , or any of the news related to him.

Ofcourse this is what Keshi wants to achieve, to paint him UNPATRIOTIC, and he's achieving it through some people, I imagine if this brawl was between Keshi and Osaze, he for don know by now, but just to testify that ik uche is a gentle man, he'd remain silent, not even trying to deafend himself, he wasn't unpatriotic before Keshi came in, all of a sudden he just changed, Ok oh!
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Truth be told, the media will continue to bring up this uche's matter and other media's favourite players that are not in the team now all in a effort to get keshi out, even if we qualify for the nations cup and even win it again, people will still want keshi out of the team just because of personal reasons.

But as i will continue to say, posterity will judge us all, westerhof also got a lot of bashing like this in his time both from the fa and the media too, today we say he's the best thing that happened in Nigeria's football, bonfere jo, troussier who did fairly well were also bashed too, not forgetting likes of amodu, chukwu and others, even siasia who failed woefully is now being seen as a better coach than keshi with his expansive football that got us no where. We are all big time hypocrites as Nigerians and our memories are so short, No coach, i repeat no coach whether foreign or local can satifsy us as Nigerians, we only appreciate people when they are gone!

Let's keep us with this phd [pull him down syndrome] its no surprise where we are as a nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Lie small small. How can you guy lie against a National hero like that.

When the deal was done, the club managers decided to give coach Keshi $50,000. This was because he exposed Mba at the Nations Cup. His agents were also given $50,000 each.

The agents of Mba said no. They said they wanted $100,000 each. Coach Keshi's money was never an issue. The agents refused to finalize the deal because the managers of Bastia said they are not increasing money from them.

So why are you twisting the story and lying against an innocent man who played no part.

there's nothing that has not been used to taint keshi's image, some say he lacks man management, others say he collects bribe, he has ego and all sorts of rubbish, all this surely continue until keshi gets out of the team and then mouths will change again to say that he's Nigeria's best coach, that's who we are as a country

3 Likes

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by watchindelta(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2014
this no be the same uche wil kn? All of a suddenly he jst turn badt? Haba keshi
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2014
hardbody:
He is done with uche and NFF is done with him even if he wins in khartoum. Ask Pinnick and quote me later.

gbam!!!!!! grin
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2014
mpowa:

Ofcourse this is what Keshi wants to achieve, to paint him UNPATRIOTIC, and he's achieving it through some people, I imagine if this brawl was between Keshi and Osaze, he for don know by now, but just to testify that ik uche is a gentle man, he'd remain silent, not even trying to deafend himself, he wasn't unpatriotic before Keshi came in, all of a sudden he just changed, Ok oh!

if uche was gentle and patriotic as you imply, he will submit his international passport, afterall it was not the SSS that asked for it, uche had same chance like osaze to get back to the team, are u uche's lawyer?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2014
xtervaganza:
and you think I don't know that?
I am sure you knew. It is easier remembering Mourinho than Pedro Leon.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Mcowubaba: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
When 2 elephants fight,its d grass dat suffers.
whose is the GRASS ....later fashion police go soon start...
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by mpowa(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Goke7:

if uche was gentle and patriotic as you imply, he will submit his international passport, afterall it was not the SSS that asked for it, uche had same chance like osaze to get back to the team, are u uche's lawyer?

In all sincerity that's exactly what you'll do after you've been treated the way he was treated, called a player with bad attitude, left out of the most prestigious tournaments, you will not ask any question, any reason, you will just submit your passport as if nothing ever happened abi?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by kzokul(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2014
mesoade:
Bull crap.
UCHE or no UCHE,my own b say mak i qualify go nations cup
GBAM......

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2014
lusciouslex:
Fellow Nigerians, keshi is not really such a good coach but the reason he is still around is simply because of the AFCON triumph which occurred with some elements of luck and some of us have vowed never to forget or given consider moving forward(over patriotism). On the other hand, our Super Eagles is in need of 'quality' players. If I say 'inefficient' talent is would seem as if there are few good players but it's a complete LACK. Why should we enjoy good football when we've a John Obi Mikel who buried his talent so many years ago as our playmaker? Do we have a set piece taker in our national team? Is it that our victorious U-17 team(Kelechi and co) can't become our national team? We want them to pass through the U-20s before they play for the Eagles just like the forgotten Late Yemi Tella boys(pitiful). We all saw the contributions of Osaze, Vincent during the world cup- fantastic ball play. Why can't we gather our boys playing good football around the world to the national team? Are there talents in the Nigerian League? No! Are there talents in our Streets? Yes! Long Live Okocha, Kanu, Finidi, Taribo and so many other Legends. (Sobs#). The Nigerian supporters club should be banned and whoever is funding it should seize to do so for the time being. Trumpets, drums and the songs were original made for HEROES not mediocres.
If Coach Keshi goes round the World including China, looking for hidden talents that can play ball, you guys will criticise him.

Is it the Coach Pellegrini that thought Silva to carve a midfield like a knife through butter? Or, Mangala how to make like a beast.

Coach Keshi has been a gem when it comes to giving young talents opportunity. It was under him players like Oboabona and Omeruo became stars. Michael Babatunde was a shocking revelation at the World Cup. Oshaniwa performed well against Di Maria.

What do you guys want the Coach to do? Kneel down and beg Ike Uche for forgiveness?

Please players like Coach Keshi and Coach Amokachi achieved more in football than Ike Uche.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by fidira(f): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
If Coach Keshi goes round the World including China, looking for hidden talents that can play ball, you guys will criticise him.

Is it the Coach Pellegrini that thought Silva to carve a midfielde like a knife through butter? Or, Mangala how to make like a beast.

Coach Keshi has been a gem when it comes to given young talents opportunity. It was under him players like Oboabona and Omeruo became stars. Michael Babatunde was a shocking revelation at the World Cup. Oshaniwa performed well against Di Maria.

What do you guys want the Coach to do? Kneel down and beg Ike Uche for forgiveness?

Please players like Coach Keshi and Coach Amokachi achieved more in football than Ike Uche.
You've said it all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015 / Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.