Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72025 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
excelsia:
Work is fine dear, exams nko?
Going fine dear......remaining 2papers
yestaday's wasnt that easy,wrote 2course at the same time,I wrote 2papers today too bt diffrent time..I gve God the glory for everything

And I am very grateful to u guys for ur prayers and encouragement...I wont let any of you down

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zikkie.... don't worry everything is fine by God's grace... He'll take control of whatever it is that's troubling you...

Candygosh seems to have gone AWOL.... hope she's fine tho.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Odunharry:

Going fine dear......remaining 2papers
yestaday's wasnt that easy,wrote 2course at the same time,I wrote 2papers today too bt diffrent time..I gve God the glory for everything

And I am very grateful to u guys for ur prayers and encouragement...I wont let any of you down
That's very good, we're proud of you smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Osyxcel:
Zikkie.... don't worry everything is fine by God's grace... He'll take control of whatever it is that's troubling you...

Candygosh seems to have gone AWOL.... hope she's fine tho.
Yeah she's fine, how your side na?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 5:39am On Dec 17, 2014
excelsia:
Yeah she's fine, how your side na?

Fine, thanks.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by 9icegee: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2014
cool
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good morning peeps, odunharry good luck on today's exams

Hope everyone is doing well, wish you all a blessed day smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
I can see there's no privacy on this thread. Apparently, people who have no business coming here, do so to monitor things that don't concern them. I will no longer give them that satisfaction.

Dear family, you all have my number, please download wechat or chaton so we can continue checking on each other offline. As for the "monitoring spirits" that come when no one is around to read this thread, you have all been noticed. Trust me, I know everyone of you smh.

Anyone who needs help with breast or any other cancer is welcome to seek help here. I will no longer address the family on this thread, all "monitoring spirits" can now go hug the nearest transformer, make sure it's wet smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
excelsia:
Good morning peeps, odunharry good luck on today's exams

Hope everyone is doing well, wish you all a blessed day smiley
thanks dear...dnt have any paper today till saturday and the final one on monday morning..

Hope u slept well?Do have a nice day at work

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
excelsia:
I can see this there's no privacy on this thread. Apparently, people who have no business coming here, do so to monitor things that don't concern them. I will no longer give them that satisfaction.

Dear family, you all have my number, please download wechat or chaton so we can continue checking on each other offline. As for the "monitoring spirits" that come when no one is around to read this thread, you have all been noticed. Trust me, I know everyone one of you smh.

Anyone who needs help with breast or any other cancer is welcome to seek help here. I will no longer address the family on this thread, all "monitoring spirits" can now go hug the nearest transformer, make sure it's wet smiley
lol at wet transformer....

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by 9icegee: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
excelsia:
I can see this there's no privacy on this thread. Apparently, people who have no business coming here, do so to monitor things that don't concern them. I will no longer give them that satisfaction.

Dear family, you all have my number, please download wechat or chaton so we can continue checking on each other offline. As for the "monitoring spirits" that come when no one is around to read this thread, you have all been noticed. Trust me, I know everyone one of you smh.

cool smiley*definitely (in)directly directed at me...this was quicker than i thought...almost thought she's unbreakable, tht she's made of steel...until now lol...lawd!!! monitoring spirit!!! iv been called a lot (from "thinker" to "the 4th fish in titus sardines" ) but this one kills it all! my oh my!! y wud someone call me monitoring spirit for god's sake wot'd i do wrong*
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee how do u knw she s referring 2 u??

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Odunharry:

lol at wet transformer....

As in ehn, I don laff tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Odunharry:
how do u knw she s referring 2 u??

Guilty Conscience na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hephzi1991, I catch you today grin grin

As in eh, we don miss you like kilode

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by hephzi1991: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:
Hephzi1991, I catch you today grin grin

As in eh, we don miss you like kilode
cheesy winch! I just say make I come check up on d family o. It have teyed I came on nairaland. Miss u guys too jare. How things nau?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Welcome dear smiley so happy to hear from you. How are you doing now. God be with you candygosh and you all shall overcome by the grace of God

hephzi1991:
cheesy winch! I just say make I come check up on d family o. It have teyed I came on nairaland. Miss u guys too jare. How things nau?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by hephzi1991: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funjosh:
Welcome dear smiley so happy to hear from you. How are you doing now. God be with you candygosh and you all shall overcome by the grace of God
thanks. We Appreciate your good wishes. God bless you
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Choiii let me register now ooo...I don't wanna be seen as one of the monitoring spirit.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
softysparky:
Choiii let me register now ooo...I don't wanna be seen as one of the monitoring spirit.
lol...u r not one
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
hephzi1991 wad up with u? we don miss u o..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Odunharry:

lol...u r not one
Lol thanks.
I love you guys.
Kudos..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
softysparky:

Lol thanks.
I love you guys.
Kudos..
we love u too...

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
softysparky:

You no be monitoring spirit na.... grin grin
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
hephzi1991:

Fine fine, we are bouncing, and I'm sure you are too.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
cool smiley*definitely (in)directly directed at me...this was quicker than i thought...almost thought she's unbreakable, tht she's made of steel...until now lol...lawd!!! monitoring spirit!!! iv been called a lot (from "thinker" to "the 4th fish in titus sardines" ) but this one kills it all! my oh my!! y wud someone call me monitoring spirit for god's sake wot'd i do wrong*

If I can remember correctly, weren't u the same 'nice' woreva that referred to her as scopy's handbag??

Mr nicegee onise face ya work oooo #mojuSeriously

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

You no be monitoring spirit na.... grin grin
Lol...Good to know.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Hehehehe. Lol @ monitoring spirits and wet transformer. Excelsia no mind them o jare. Press ignore button

Zikkie baby, don't let anything get you down. When you feel a little low just remember that there is fullness of joy in the presence of the Lord. If you are finding it hard to tap into that fullness of jot, remember that God inhabits the praises of his children. So just start to praise Him.
The devil will not steal our joy in Jesus name.
And HEAVY lol at your last post especially #MojuSeriously

Hephzi1991 good to hear from you dearie. Muah
Welcome Softysparky

Odunharry d exam writer, dey write dey go o. All the best once again. Osyxcel muah

Greetings to everyone

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by 9icegee: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Zikkie:

If I can remember correctly, weren't u the same 'nice' woreva that referred to her as scopy's handbag??

Mr nicegee [size=13pt]onise[/size] face ya work oooo #[size=13pt]moju[/size] Seriously
*if i can remember correctly, was i talking to her?? smiley...hmmmm so someone has been stalking me...nice feeling to discover i have a crush who all along has been following me around and keeping a secret tap on me smiley ...just one tin, can she do me a favor by substituting the bold words with English i wanna understand my newly-found "friend"(?) well*
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chaiii evrybody is seeing Hamper. I have not seen anything Ooo..
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Obinoscopy, I have seen my hamper.... Thank you so very much!!! Gracias!

Xcelsia darling, thanks so much. Muaaaah!!!!!! Love you so much.

Zikkie love, have you seen yours?

Candygosh, Osyxcel, Odunharry, Hephzi1991, lots of love to you guys.

I'm so happy and excited.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Christine01:
Hi Fam,
Some family members have not voted in the couples' thread

cc Candygosh
Funjosh
Hephzi1991
Tollu
Pinkyeyes

Please let us support our very own: Obinoscopy and Excelsia.

Love you guys.
been away for awhile. Just saw this.... Congrats to our very own for Winning.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obinoscopy and Excelsia thanks for the gift...God continue to bless you guys and i pray the source of your income will continue to flourish and multiply....God bless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply)

Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) / COVID-19: Would You Barb Your Hair Wearing This? / Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.