Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives (37187 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:
Very true (without exempting the power of private parts).

But for those wey get sense, they employ female marketers to keep up with the corporate bedmatics

Alakija is a case study.That woman has been linked with some Nigerian politicians - bed wise. When a politician decide to give out an oil bloc to a woman, you should know "how well the man has dug the bloc" grin grin

Stark illiterate and religious wingnut!

And this nutter is going to wake up tomorrow, and start spewing his religious nonsense everywhere, spamming the religion section with all kinds of allegorical nonsense. Worshipping pulpit pimps everywhere. You disgust me, and like I told you in the culture section a few months ago - you have got no brain, and you're definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

P.S: don't quote me back.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Skipfr(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2014
True talk only if dem go agree
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Maybe!
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ElekeNtioba: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

Smh. I cannot believe all this is coming from you.
I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?
Don't you have some kind of respect?
Do you have women in your family??

Smh!

remind him he came out of a 'punnany'.....either fresh or fairly-used.

6 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2014
You are not far from the truth.
For a woman to climb the ladder of success in this masculine world, she'll need a man to fight off possible challenges. Its either she'll need a man's advice or a man to do the dirty work for her.
Great women like Cleopatra, Queen Elizabeth 1, Queen Victoria, etc had men doing things behind the camera for them.

All these "what a man can do, a woman can do better" talk actually meant, there is a better a man under the sheet.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2014
Adyrin:

Go to hell
Kindly lead d way

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by germainediva(f): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Dat is why even after marriage women still keep a couple of close male friends unknown to their husband........women very secretive since 1902

9 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Yes na..... eg Genevive = senators and oyinbo Big boys
Alakija= Obasanjo, buari , atiku
E.T.C ... typing..........

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by arvinsloane(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

And this nutter is going to wake up tomorrow, and start spewing his religious nonsense everywhere, spamming the religion section with all kinds of allegorical nonsense. Worshipping pulpit pimps everywhere. You disgust me, and like I told you in the culture section a few months ago - you have got no brain, and you're definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

I quote you on his behalf! grin
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmmm... Not just having men, but having reasonable and matured men;cause it's better for her to be alone than be in bad company. Nice one OP

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Khaynet:

Kindly lead d way
Hehehehehehehehehehehe.... badt guy!
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2014
arvinsloane:

I quote you on his behalf! grin

I'll give you a pass. The guy is a stark illiterate and a village bum. How can you accuse a decent woman, who's married with kids of using her pum to get an oil bloc? If it were that easy, there won't be any oil blocs left in naij - since these politicians sleep with all kinds of women. She's connected, and navigated her way through legit hustle.

And later this plonker would start spouting that sheeple religious-wingnut-speak everywhere, after bearing false witness. He's an idi.ot, and the type I'll use a baseball bat to smack all his teeth out for being utterly dumb. No brain having git! grin

7 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by morbid: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Any guy with grey matter in his brain should know that the guys are the ones you have. Many,if not all of the female friends will cut off the friendship or whatever when she is married or falls in love. But your dudes are all you've got. Even when levels change,your dudes will seek you out and be of immense help but the female folks,a good number of them change men like say na wrapper dem D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ change.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by 2scorehigh(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

But for those wey get sense, they employ female marketers to keep up with the corporate bedmatics

Alakija is a case study.That woman has been linked with some Nigerian politicians - bed wise. When a politician decide to give out an oil bloc to a woman, you should know "how well the man has dug the bloc" grin grin

Even Linda Ikeji is not innocent. In her own case, I believe she has bedmatic marketers warning the bed of her paymasters. Wonder why her blog was suspended? Reason is not far fetched, oyinbo nor dey take nonsense, most do not mix pu**** with business.

Assuming the owner of google is a Nigerian, trust me, 3 fresh punnanies will restore that blog in 30 minutes. grin grin

My broda! I'm telling u...

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Missmossy(f): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Indeedcheesy i see your definition of plenty! A woman who intends climbing her ladder of success needs little distractions as possible.

If she is married,her hubby and kids is just enough,she needs no array of men flocking round her be it for whatever reason. Anyway,its your view op. Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Lilprincey(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2014
emmyid:
Women nids men for one reason or the other. Guys say no to friendzoning
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2014
What kind of success is being referred to? Cos helping a lady with handy tasks doesn't make her successful.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sepp360(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
Behind every successful woman,there're men because men don't like unsuccessful women....

Behind every successful man, there is a woman; But behind every unsuccessful man, there are several women! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Op you are right .....it is true that a successful woman has at one point or the other got a man or men sticking out for her( fighting off male challengers and telling her her what to do)
These men are human and must behave " like men" that is they must demand for sex,intimacy from this woman
Good news is she doesn't have to give in.( most ladies give in out of fear and shear stupidity)
In the right environment a woman who is qualified and has her hands(eyes)on the plough doesn't have to and shouldn't sleep with any man to get ahead in life.
Help must come to everyone (even men too) God designed it so,take the help as honorably as you can and leave out the sex........or so I think

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2014
WESTFIELD HEIRESS BETTY is the only world richest woman who did not have haer wealth connected to her father's or husband's influence. Source below... Men can never be counted out of rich womens success. Its a man's world remember

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/westfield-heiress-betty-saunders-klimenkos-journey-from-orphanage-to-a-life-of-luxury/story-fni0cx12-1226660579017?nk=7306df4b19d93e7bbbc11a055b9cf268

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by despeakableme: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2014
nenergy:
Successful women have plenty men in their lives
*Disclaimer*
1. This piece is not in any way inferring that women need men to succeed.
2. By MEN, i am not insinuating sexual relations.
3. This piece is not a matter of FACT. It is an observation, an opinion.

A female friend recently told me that; “she’s glad she knows me”. Why? Well, it was part of her Ode in appreciation for my assistance whenever she needed it. From helping with laptop/phone issues to helping with job search and being her personal Google. grin

Men play vital roles in the lives of women; as fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, school mates, crushes, mugus, magas, lovers, pastors, assignment boyfriends, neighbourhood acquaintances, university degree project assistants, NYSC camp body guards, NYSC PPA pals, job search advisors/assistants etc grin

At every point in a woman’s life there is always a MAN willing to offer her assistance (voluntarily or with a motive). It is the major reason most girls prefer male friends/company to their other females. They can gist about E! News and Kim Kardashian with their girlfriends, but when it is time for ‘business’, they know who to approach.

Considering all of these, i am of the opinion that the more MEN in a woman’s life, the higher her chances and speed of success.
Successful women are women with plenty MEN in their lives. These MEN contribute to her success.

n.b: Before you attack me, please read my disclaimer again.

Yours Faithfully,
Nenergy
Author; The Job Seekers’ Creed™

I have to say that you have great writing skill. It was just easy and interesting to read
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Behind every unsuccessful dude who fell from Grace to grass is a long list of Girlfriends, Weed and Greed

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by nenergy(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2014
despeakableme:

I have to say that you have great writing skill. It was just easy and interesting to read
Tenks grin I'm flustered flattered grin
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

Smh. I cannot believe all this is coming from you.
I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?
Don't you have some kind of respect?
Do you have women in your family??

Smh!
Biko I never said Linda's blog was suspended because she slept with men. Plagiarism and sleeping around nor relate

Btw, what is this joavid? Do you want me to give you links to confirm my assertions? I am not google

Where were you when Ini Edo was dashiiing hr punnaniies to south east 'gofernor'? Where were you when some ladies beaaat her to stupor in Obalende Lagos?

Where were you when Genevieve was dashiiiing her punannies to Atiku?

Why are they dashiiiing them out? for pleasure?

There is nothing disrespectful about my sayings.

7 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Stu. pidity kills faster than AIDs. Stop quoting me you f00l.

5 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Arty2014:
Op you are right .....it is true that a successful woman has at one point or the other got a man or men sticking out for her( fighting off male challengers and telling her her what to do)
These men are human and must behave " like men" that is they must demand for sex,intimacy from this woman
Good news is she doesn't have to give in.( most ladies give in out of fear and shear stupidity)
In the right environment a woman who is qualified and has her hands(eyes)on the plough doesn't have to and shouldn't sleep with any man to get ahead in life.
Help must come to everyone (even men too) God designed it so,take the help as honorably as you can and leave out the sex........or so I think

Thanks jare

How many so called model can boldly say they didn't give in at one point.

Even student. Some ladies use their bodies for grades

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by lawrenceunaa: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Brb
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

Even Linda Ikeji is not innocent. In her own case, I believe she has bedmatic marketers warning the bed of her paymasters. Wonder why her blog was suspended? Reason is not far fetched, oyinbo nor dey take nonsense, most do not mix pu**** with business.

Assuming the owner of google is a Nigerian, trust me, 3 fresh punnanies will restore that blog in 30 minutes. grin grin

Are you insinuating that all successful women bought their way to the top ? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2014
germainediva:
Dat is why even after marriage women still keep a couple of close male friends unknown to their husband........women very secretive since 1902

E.g. Ini Edo

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Elantracey:

Are you insinuating that all successful women bought their way to the top ? undecided lipsrsealed
not at all... I'm only stating the obvious, it doesn't mean ALL succesful women are involved in "trade-by-barter"

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by claremont(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2014
People need people to be successful. The relationships a person make throughout his/her lifetime can make or break his/her career. A woman equally needs the relationship of both men and women to be successful. There is no evidence (scientific or otherwise) that she requires the presence of men more than that of her fellow women.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2014
claremont:
People need people to be successful. The relationships a person make throughout his/her lifetime can make or break his/her career. A woman equally needs the relationship of both men and women to be successful. There is no evidence (scientific or otherwise) that she requires the presence of men more than that of her fellow women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.