Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives (37170 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by nenergy(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2014
chaircover:

Its not all about financial. The fact that a man has a big supporter and fan in his wife and he comes back home to a warm, happy, clean, peaceful home in the evening does attribute positively to his life and alows him to focus on being successful. . . .

same for the woman too. if you have a man who supports you and beleives in you, your success is much easier to acheive.
Well said...I agree!
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Reference(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2014
No. This is not a fact. Though successful people will tend to have more than an average number of people around them I think the opposite is the case. They need these women more than the women need them.

There is a general misconception out there. That when some one gives or offers some good or service to another that the giver is somehow 'better placed' than the receiver. The truth is successful people will ultimately be net receivers after they make that 'fundamental sacrifice' on the road to success.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sanguine77(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2014
nenergy:
Successful women have plenty men in their lives
*Disclaimer*
1. This piece is not in any way inferring that women need men to succeed.
2. By MEN, i am not insinuating sexual relations.
3. This piece is not a matter of FACT. It is an observation, an opinion.

A female friend recently told me that; “she’s glad she knows me”. Why? Well, it was part of her Ode in appreciation for my assistance whenever she needed it. From helping with laptop/phone issues to helping with job search and being her personal Google. grin

Men play vital roles in the lives of women; as fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, school mates, crushes, mugus, magas, lovers, pastors, assignment boyfriends, neighbourhood acquaintances, university degree project assistants, NYSC camp body guards, NYSC PPA pals, job search advisors/assistants etc grin

At every point in a woman’s life there is always a MAN willing to offer her assistance (voluntarily or with a motive). It is the major reason most girls prefer male friends/company to their other females. They can gist about E! News and Kim Kardashian with their girlfriends, but when it is time for ‘business’, they know who to approach.

Considering all of these, i am of the opinion that the more MEN in a woman’s life, the higher her chances and speed of success.
Successful women are women with plenty MEN in their lives. These MEN contribute to her success.

n.b: Before you attack me, please read my disclaimer again.

Yours Faithfully,
Nenergy
Author; The Job Seekers’ Creed™
You can say that again. Most of the people who call me for one issue or another are ladies. Health issues, relationship, job, religion, current affairs even during job interviews and examinations. I do my bit for them and most of them do appreciate both in the short and long run... Send me your acct details, I wanna spoil you a little, I want to appreciate you etc. The womenfolk are not bad afterall.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ocheu(f): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
As a lady if you are ugly u are on ur own. Some ladies spend months beautifying themselves because know man will like to help an ugly babe even in job interviews and so rest of it.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Reference(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2014
Sanguine77:
You can say that again. Most of the people who call me for one issue or another are ladies. Health issues, relationship, job, religion, current affairs even during job interviews and examinations. I do my bit for them and most of them do appreciate both in the short and long run... Send me your acct details, I wanna spoil you a little, I want to appreciate you etc. The womenfolk are not bad afterall.

These are not successful people, women.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2014
nenergy:
Successful women have plenty men in their lives
*Disclaimer*
1. This piece is not in any way inferring that women need men to succeed.
2. By MEN, i am not insinuating sexual relations.
3. This piece is not a matter of FACT. It is an observation, an opinion.

A female friend recently told me that; “she’s glad she knows me”. Why? Well, it was part of her Ode in appreciation for my assistance whenever she needed it. From helping with laptop/phone issues to helping with job search and being her personal Google. grin

Men play vital roles in the lives of women; as fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, school mates, crushes, mugus, magas, lovers, pastors, assignment boyfriends, neighbourhood acquaintances, university degree project assistants, NYSC camp body guards, NYSC PPA pals, job search advisors/assistants etc grin

At every point in a woman’s life there is always a MAN willing to offer her assistance (voluntarily or with a motive). It is the major reason most girls prefer male friends/company to their other females. They can gist about E! News and Kim Kardashian with their girlfriends, but when it is time for ‘business’, they know who to approach.

Considering all of these, i am of the opinion that the more MEN in a woman’s life, the higher her chances and speed of success.
Successful women are women with plenty MEN in their lives. These MEN contribute to her success.

n.b: Before you attack me, please read my disclaimer again.

Yours Faithfully,
Nenergy
Author; The Job Seekers’ Creed™

I concur with this. Men make better friends than women imo. Full stop. No jealousy issues etc. Even when they congratulate you on something, you get the sense that it is coming from a place of sincerity. No half-arsedness & fakery, which sadly, has become synonymous with womanhood imo. Many women are Phd holders- pull her down syndrome on steroids. Again, this has been my own personal experience with both genders. Men win hands down.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sunshinelady(f): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

Smh. I cannot believe all this is coming from you.
I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?
Don't you have some kind of respect?
Do you have women in your family??

Smh!
. Don't mind dat d.ullard
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sunshinelady(f): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerian men being threatened by successful women since d year 1700

5 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2014
ocheu:
As a lady if you are ugly u are on ur own. Some ladies spend months beautifying themselves because know man will like to help an ugly babe even in job interviews and so rest of it.
u speak my mind o jaare.na only God dey help ugly girls o.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sunshinelady(f): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Adyrin:
Pls don't mind dat unfortunate son of a leprous beast!

Hi haters, keep hating
. Dis insult no get part2, u can imagine wen a beast becomes a leper, smh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by joanpinkie(f): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:
Very true (without exempting the power of private parts).

But for those wey get sense, they employ female marketers to keep up with the corporate bedmatics

Alakija is a case study.That woman has been linked with some Nigerian politicians - bed wise. When a politician decide to give out an oil bloc to a woman, you should know "how well the man has dug the bloc" grin grin

Even Linda Ikeji is not innocent. In her own case, I believe she has bedmatic marketers warning the bed of her paymasters. Wonder why her blog was suspended? Reason is not far fetched, oyinbo nor dey take nonsense, most do not mix pu**** with business.

Assuming the owner of google is a Nigerian, trust me, 3 fresh punnanies will restore that blog in 30 minutes. grin grin

Your foolishness is nauseating! To think that you can come out publicly to accuse some sucessful women without fact is the hight of foolishness. People are sued on daily basis for defamation, slander .
Take a clue from what happened to Linda and shout the hell up if you have nothing nice to say.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by uncleFola(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2014
undecidedAnd so what? Don't forget there are some frnds with benefit ooo....... Some of them Men are after something oo..... D Gobe will be, allow ur Wife with many Men in her life........
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sunshinelady(f): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

Lol

Keep deceiving yourself

Have you ever heard/seen a situation where male students sleep with female Leturers for grades?

You guys just love deceiving yourselves. Nigerian men (MOST) can hardly render any meaningful help to a woman without an ROI.

Your insult is so lame. Come up with something better
. Can u see how u r spewing ur ignorance , stupidity & low IQ all over d thread? Ur comments are even DEGRADING men! U said 'hav u ever seen male students sleeping wit female lecturers for grades' NO. Dats because most female lecturers won't stoop so low as to sleep with students. But d male lecturers many atimes go ahead to threaten female students with multiple carryovers if dey don't agree to sleep with dem. Dey don't even mind sleepin with girls yung enof to be their granddaughters. Now secondly u said , 'most men hardly render any useful help to women witout requestin 4 sx'. Now wit dese above statements of urs aint u indirectly saying dat men are more or else shameless animals? Please u pple shuld leav all dese women dat toiled to make names 4 demselves & find ways to deal with ur disgu.stin libidos

10 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2014
joanpinkie:

Your foolishness is nauseating! To think that you can come out publicly to accuse some sucessful women without fact is the hight of foolishness. People are sued on daily basis for defamation, slander .
Take a clue from what happened to Linda and shout the hell up if you have nothing nice to say.

The last time I insulted a lady (year 2009), she cried for 3days. Please do not start what you cannot complete.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sunshinelady(f): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2014
thandii1:

And models are you own standard for successful women? Did okonjo, late dora, adedavoh, mo'abudu, rita dominic, maupe ogun, omotola, chimamanda, chidinma, the female consultants, engineers, lawyers and a host of them in the corporate world also use their bodies to succeed. Did your own mum(if successful anyway) sleep her way to wherever she is? You are so myopic and shallow and it baffles me that you take pride in it. Were you there when alakija was sleeping her way to the top. Hypocritical christian! Sit in that poverty corner of your and keep yapping thrash about successful women.
. My dear eh? I feel like giving dat d.unce a dirty slap
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Can u see how u r spewing ur ignorance , stupidity & low IQ all over d thread? Ur comments are even DEGRADING men! U said 'hav u ever seen male students sleeping wit female lecturers for grades' NO. Dats because most female lecturers won't stoop so low as to sleep with students. But d male lecturers many atimes go ahead to threaten female students with multiple carryovers if dey don't agree to sleep with dem. Dey don't even mind sleepin with girls yung enof to be their granddaughters. Now secondly u said , 'most men hardly render any useful help to women witout requestin 4 sx'. Now wit dese above statements of urs aint u indirectly saying dat men are more or else shameless animals? Please u pple shuld leav all dese women dat toiled to make names 4 demselves & find ways to deal with ur disgu.stin libidos

You have the right to insult men who demand se. x in exchange for 'favour'.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Sunshinelady(f): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

You are a big f00l! We have different definitions to the word "succesful"

...and yes! My mom got herJob after getting married to my Dad. Tell us about your mom f00l!

You mentioned names as if you know the roles they played in their youthful years. 'Who see' Chiamanda or whatever u call her will assumed she never slept with any man in her life. Quit talking rubbish

Let them speak! They should come and tell us their stories.

Mind u, I never said ALL women are involved in this business.
. See how agitated u are cos dey mentioned ur mum, but here u are mentioning oda peoples' mums/sisters/daughters. My dear from ur earlier statements we hav to decipher that its either ur mum is unsuccessful or she is successful wit strings of bedmates. Dats it! U can't swallow ur words now, sori!

10 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. My dear eh? I feel like giving dat d.unce a dirty slap

v v

The last time I insulted a lady (year 2009), she cried for 3days. Please do not start what you cannot complete.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Arty2014:
Op you are right .....it is true that a successful woman has at one point or the other got a man or men sticking out for her( fighting off male challengers and telling her her what to do)
These men are human and must behave " like men" that is they must demand for sex,intimacy from this woman
Good news is she doesn't have to give in.( most ladies give in out of fear and shear stupidity)
In the right environment a woman who is qualified and has her hands(eyes)on the plough doesn't have to and shouldn't sleep with any man to get ahead in life.
Help must come to everyone (even men too) God designed it so,take the help as honorably as you can and leave out the sex........or so I think

My dear, u have said it all. The problem is women who are even qualified indulge in it out of fear, poverty and lack of options. I am yet to see any man that will help a woman climb the ladder of success for free. Its not only happening in naija. Even abroad. I must say I have first hand info about most successful women in naija. They might seem brave now to a lot of novice but they all have a past. For this reasons, I have narrowed my definition of a successful woman to someone who never ate grass. Someone who was always in grace. Someone that has a background. Someone that has name. Ultimately someone who comes from a family that is ok, those kind of successful women hardly have stories. They really don't have any reason to sleep their way to the top because of their family influence.

But u see most of this women wey no get name and no get money from the beginning and became successful. They can never tell u everything. We just see the surface but she will not tell u about the molest. Etc. Not even talking about popular women. Just women who are bosses in different organisations. Even if the woman is brilliant. At a time, her promotion will be hanging on a foolish man's desk. When she gets promoted, novices will say she got there because she has always been exemplary. Lol. They will not no her struggle and pain......

It's a bad thing but that's the reality on ground. It will not change any time soon and it might get worse. Nobody is totally sure of anything. Na my own story sure pass
I

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Carlmax(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
grin
Acidosis:

But for those wey get sense, they employ female marketers to keep up with the corporate bedmatics

Alakija is a case study.That woman has been linked with some Nigerian politicians - bed wise. When a politician decide to give out an oil bloc to a woman, you should know "how well the man has dug the bloc" grin grin

Even Linda Ikeji is not innocent. In her own case, I believe she has bedmatic marketers warning the bed of her paymasters. Wonder why her blog was suspended? Reason is not far fetched, oyinbo nor dey take nonsense, most do not mix pu**** with business.

Assuming the owner of google is a Nigerian, trust me, 3 fresh punnanies will restore that blog in 30 minutes. grin grin

your mouth nor good!!! walahi. grin
Acidosis:

your mouth nor good!!! walahi.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2014
sandijey:

My dear, u have said it all. The problem is women who are even qualified indulge in it out of fear, poverty and lack of options. I am yet to see any man that will help a woman climb the ladder of success for free. Its not only happening in naija. Even abroad. I must say I have first hand info about most successful women in naija. They might seem brave now to a lot of novice but they all have a past. For this reasons, I have narrowed my definition of a successful woman to someone who never ate grass. Someone who was always in grace. Someone that has a background. Someone that has name. Ultimately someone who comes from a family that is ok, those kind of successful women hardly have stories. They really don't have any reason to sleep their way to the top because of their family influence.

But u see most of this women wey no get name and no get money from the beginning and became successful. They can never tell u everything. We just see the surface but she will not tell u about the molest. Etc. Not even talking about popular women. Just women who are bosses in different organisations. Even if the woman is brilliant. At a time, her promotion will be hanging on a foolish man's desk. When she gets promoted, novices will say she got there because she has always been exemplary. Lol. They will not no her struggle and pain......

It's a bad thing but that's the reality on ground. It will not change any time soon and it might get worse. Nobody is totally sure of anything. Na my own story sure pass
I

Atlast a woman is sincere with words. Thanks for this ma

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by realugee: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2014
#JustPassing

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Frankestein08(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2014
With all the comments I see coming from the guys, I now understand why women move for feminism & it's sad some guys still berate the female gender

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by 007gal(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2014
sandijey:

I

That is all BS. And what about men? Men who had nothing and became something, what pain must they have gone thru to get there in hands of women? The OP's message is clear. Men need women and women need men. That's why God created us as complementary to each other. I am not in anyway supporting promiscuity whether in men or women. But I do not agree with you that all successful women got to their position somehow through sleeping their way to the top. It happens but trust me.. even those women who do that are not DUMB and CLUELESS. At a point I think guys like to prove they are in charge by strong arming women into sex to show dominance and control.
Having said that, my point is, NOT all successful women with a poor background fall for that. Sheer hardwork and prayers work.. FUNNY ENOUGH tho.. it's getting increasingly difficult as the days become more wicked. Integrity is becoming a rare commodity.

I NEED A MAN and am sure A man needs me .. grin

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by thandii1: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

You are a big f00l! We have different definitions to the word "succesful"

...and yes! My mom got herJob after getting married to my Dad. Tell us about your mom f00l!

You mentioned names as if you know the roles they played in their youthful years. 'Who see' Chiamanda or whatever u call her will assumed she never slept with any man in her life. Quit talking rubbish

Let them speak! They should come and tell us their stories.

Mind u, I never said ALL women are involved in this business.

Kikikikiki...e pain am.

Stick to your own advice too, LET THEM SPEAK instead of making m0ronic assumptions about people's mothers, wives and sisters. And While you wait for their stories, upgrade your pathetic hypocritical life.

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by thandii1: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2014
Frankestein08:
With all the comments I see coming from the guys, I now understand why women move for feminism & it's sad some guys still berate the female gender

You can just imagine the hateful confused beings. They hate liabilities and gold giggers and wail everyday about them, yet they can't stand successful women and would rather cook up lies about them getting to the top through sexx to massage their never-to-do-well egos.

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?

Smh!
don't mind them. Any succesful woman now sleeps around. Dis-respecting womanhood. It never occurs to them that lotta women here got potentials then their Men!
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by thandii1: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. See how agitated u are cos dey mentioned ur mum, but here u are mentioning oda peoples' mums/sisters/daughters. My dear from ur earlier statements we hav to decipher that its either ur mum is unsuccessful or she is successful wit strings of bedmates. Dats it! U can't swallow ur words now, sori!

Thank you. I don't insult people's parents, but I had to mention his mum for him to know how it feels when u make baseless conclusions about other people's mums and find it funny. See as the boy wan cry.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by unbreakableangel(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2014
007gal:

That is all BS. And what about men? Men who had nothing and became something, what pain must they have gone thru to get there in hands of women? The OP's message is clear. Men need women and women need men. That's why God created us as complementary to each other. I am not in anyway supporting promiscuity whether in men or women. But I do not agree with you that all successful women got to their position somehow through sleeping their way to the top. It happens but trust me.. even those women who do that are not DUMB and CLUELESS. At a point I think guys like to prove they are in charge by strong arming women into sex to show dominance and control.
Having said that, my point is, NOT all successful women with a poor background fall for that. Sheer hardwork and prayers work.. FUNNY ENOUGH tho.. it's getting increasingly difficult as the days become more wicked. Integrity is becoming a rare commodity.

I NEED A MAN and am sure A man needs me .. grin

Learn to read and assimilate. You don't have to agree to my post. But I won't waste my time typing bull shit. I stand on my assertion and I won't apologise for that. If u believe otherwise fine. How many men climbed the ladder of success through women. The society has nothing against men being successful. Man's progress most of the time cannot be stifled by any woman. Not to say it's not happening but it is rare. But for women starting from secondary school men are already stiffling her progress. Molestation of all sorts. The train continues into the university and then the real world.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ayodeleakinadew(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

Smh!

ℓ̊ like this. Your response to this is so matured and responsible. Ɣøû must be a woman of dept and deep reasoning. ℓ̊ like Ɣøû jare. ℓ̊ wan be your friend o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.