Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives (37165 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Lmao. you don't know me,yet you know I aheva personal vendetta against you grin.

Well I didn't say you were lying.
I only said you're exaggerating.

Figure of speech buttressing what point? That most women slept their way to the top?

You actually expect to spin such false yarn with no one trying to contradict you?

Yes it is my business when someone begins to say things that put successful Nigerian women in bad light because I hope to be one someday too.
Afterall it is a public forum and unless you're having a private tete a tete with someone else,any post you put up is subject to criticism

The millions of successful women you know aren't teaching you anything.
I even helped you correct you atrocious grammar. I'm very kind wink smiley
Especially on thursdays

I only got to know u because u have quoted me before and that seems personal. If u do not believe my statement , a person wiv sound mind which am sure u lack would have stated reasons why I am wrong. Instead u tried to be rude and sarcastic. Telling me to fear God. Hypocrite do u fear God? Who cares if u wanna be successful. U can become a church rat so far it makes u happy.

I expect that people who are old enough to use a public forum can argue intelligently. Maybe u need to be schooled on how to reply people intelligently. I don't criticise stupidly the way u did. If I dont agree on something I will state it. I am matured enough to know that I guess that's another thing you are allergic too.

You keep confirming that u are silly. Help me correct more of my mistakes if it helps ur ego.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Lmao. you don't know me,yet you know I have a personal vendetta against you grin.

Well I didn't say you were lying.
I only said you're exaggerating
First you said you have first hand info about most of them. Now you agree it is hear say.
Confused much?

Figure of speech buttressing what point? That most women slept their way to the top?

You actually expect to spin such false yarn with no one trying to contradict you?

Yes it is my business when someone begins to say things that put successful Nigerian women in bad light because I hope to be one someday too.
Afterall it is a public forum and unless you're having a private tete a tete with someone else,any post you put up is subject to criticism

You know who's sleeping with who and your eyes are always on the look hear out for gossip about who's banging who.

The millions of successful women you know aren't teaching you anything.
I even helped you correct you atrocious grammar. I'm very kind wink smiley
Especially on thursdays

You and I understand the truth. The favours you've received from your boyfriends can bear me witness.

Someday, you'll make it and deny you never met Emeka. The same Emeka that helped you with tutorials, and in the process, tried to take advantage.

Or Johnson that assisted you with your dissertation
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
I quoted you nicely. And even tried to make a joke out of it with the smileys.

You're the one that has kept being repeatedly insulting. In fact your first response called me silly. Yet you're the one lecturing me on how to argue intelligently.

Isokey grin

You still don't get why I'm saying you're wrong?
Well let me try nursery school level.

"There are way too many successful women in nigeria for you to know MOST of them on a first hand level."

Is that clearer now?
Dumbo
Eesh!

sandijey:

I only got to know u because u have quoted me before and that seems personal. If u do not believe my statement , a person wiv sound mind which am sure u lack would have stated reasons why I am wrong. Instead u tried to be rude and sarcastic. Telling me to fear God. Hypocrite do u fear God? Who cares if u wanna be successful. U can become a church rat so far it makes u happy.

I expect that people who are old enough to use a public forum can argue intelligently. Maybe u need to be schooled on how to reply people intelligently. I don't criticise stupidly the way u did. If I dont agree on something I will state it. I am matured enough to know that I guess that's another thing you are allergic too.

You keep confirming that u are silly. Help me correct more of my mistakes if it helps ur ego.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
=Acidosis post=27000185

You and I understand the truth. The favours you've received from your boyfriends can bear me witness.

Someday, you'll make it and deny you never met Emeka. The same Emeka that helped you with tutorials, and in the process, tried to take advantage.

Actually I used to help some the boys in my class academically smiley

And I helped emeka too. The way he helped me. We helped each other wink

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by thandii1: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cococandy kiss kiss. They say it with so much authority that they know what MOST ladies indulge in to become successful. Try and mention their sisters or mum as part of the most and you see them wailing cheesy. How sane people can confidently say they know what most people do is beyond me. And they shamelessly take pride in such falsehood..kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Nna go and sit down.

One can't even have first info about all their relatives not to talk of most Nigerian successful women.

There's a difference between first hand info and hearsay.

A person with first hand info is one that can be called unto the witness stand to bear evidence because they saw it with their own eyes.

E no too hard na. Haba

She didn't even say some. She said MOST of them. How many are there? 20? Do you know how many successful women we have in Nigeria that she knows MOSt of them? On a first hand level?
And you say there's nothing wrong with that statement.

God have mercy on all of you.

Sandijey babe. Go and sin no more.

You should go and jump inside river if you no agree o. Keep calculating how many successful women dey naija
If u become successful sef. Who know maybe na bottom power. Is it not what u tell us that we would no. It's left to you to prove it that u did it on ur own terms. The naija wey me I know. The naija wey we dey see. Na bottom power full am. You said u wanna be successful. Good luck on your way to the top. That is not to say I do not want to be successful. But I will not delude myself that it is a free ride. Even wiv all my knowledge. I can only pray that it goes well and I don't compromise.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
I quoted you nicely. And even tried to make a joke out of it with the smileys.

You're the one that has kept being repeatedly insulting. In fact your first response called me silly. Yet you're the one lecturing me on how to argue intelligently.

Isokey grin

You still don't get why I'm saying you're wrong?
Well let me try nursery school level.

"There are way too many successful women in nigeria for you to know MOST of them on a first hand level."

Is that clearer now?
Dumbo
Eesh!

The ones I no on first hand level. Na story full them. Whether u believe it or not. Its your business. Get there first, that is if u will and come back and tell us your experience.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:

Actually I used to help some the boys in my class academically smiley

And I helped emeka too. The way he helped me. We helped each other wink
and your boyfriends?

Those you dated and those you friendzoned?
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
The dumbness one encounters here everyday is mind blowing.

There are AT LEAST 50 million adult Nigerian women. Let me say only 100 thousand are successful.(To make it easier for these dimwits)

Sandijey knows 80 thousand of them. And I'm the silly one who's trying to tell her that can't be right.

#headache. Phew
thandii1:
Cococandy kiss kiss. They say it with so much authority that they know what MOST ladies indulge in to become successful. Try and mention their sisters or mum as part of the most and you see them wailing cheesy. How sane people can confidently say they know what most people do is beyond me. And they shamelessly take pride in such falsehood..kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
I helped too.
Their success stories won't be complete without me.
Just as mine won't be complete without them.
Acidosis:

and your boyfriends?

Those you dated and those you friendzoned?
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Most very successful women didn't use sex to gain favour from men. It is very wrong to assume that most women at the top did that get to that level.

The fact however is: Women who want be successful in their careers or businesses(excepts prostitutes) will need the inputs and help of men than their fellow women. It actually goes the same way for guys, if you want to be a successful man, you'll definitely get most of the help and resources you need from men and not women.

The higher your achievements and success in life, the less women you tend to see in your corporate or business league. Its very difficult to name a single successful woman that didn't get critical support from the men in their lives - be it their fathers, husbands, brothers or good male friends. On the other hand, men become successful without the help of women, the input of women is not a critical factor to the success of men. I challenge anyone to deny this.

Its still a man's world by a long shot.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
The dumbness one encounters here everyday is mind blowing.

There are AT LEAST 50 million adult Nigerian women. Let me say only 100 thousand are successful.(To make it easier for these dimwits)

Sandijey knows 80 thousand of them. And I'm the silly one who's trying to tell her that can't be right.

#headache. Phew

Adult women? Do you even know what these ladies engaged in before adulthood? and then --- successful?

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Thank God you know that it is what I tell you about myself that you'll know.

It is what anyone tells you about their private affairs that you'll know.

So one can see how you 'know' about these other women who definitely did not tell you anything.

You know you can't know about what people do in private unless they tell you. Yet you claim to know MOST successful naija women's intimate affairs.
They told you?
Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

(How do I know your sense even reach to grab wetin I dey talk sef?) .
sandijey:

You should go and jump inside river if you no agree o. Keep calculating how many successful women dey naija
If u become successful sef. Who know maybe na bottom power. Is it not what u tell us that we would no. It's left to you to prove it that u did it on ur own terms. The naija wey me I know. The naija wey we dey see. Na bottom power full am. You said u wanna be successful. Good luck on your way to the top. That is not to say I do not want to be successful. But I will not delude myself that it is a free ride. Even wiv all my knowledge. I can only pray that it goes well and I don't compromise.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

You really don't need to argue wiv this people. I have said it several times on this forum. I talk based on personal experience. Nobody has to agree. They think one sidedly and assume the world revolves around their understanding. The Nigeria I no, does not favour hardworking women. At a time, her hard work will not speak for her but her moral standing. This is where many fall by the way side but because people knew this women to be brilliant and hardworking. People assume that it is what got her there. The country is not favourable to women. We have always been at the receiving end. This is not to say women cannot be successful wiv out the input of any man. Like I said earlier it is easy for me to believe a successful woman that comes from a successful home( parental influence and wealth) than for me to believe a woman who went from grass to grace

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
J12:
Most very successful women didn't use sex to gain favour from men. It is very wrong to assume that most women at the top did that get to that level.

The fact however is: Women who want be successful in their careers or businesses(excepts prostitutes) will need the inputs and help of men than their fellow women. It actually goes the same way for guys, if you want to be a successful man, you'll definitely get most of the help and resources you need from men and not women.

The higher your achievements and success in life, the less women you tend to see in your corporate or business league. Its very difficult to name a single successful woman that didn't get critical support from the men in their lives - be it their fathers, husbands, brothers or good male friends. On the other hand, men become successful without the help of women, the input of women is not a critical factor to the success of men. I challenge anyone to deny this.

Its still a man's world by a long shot.

Actually se. x does not start in the office. It starts in that poorly ventilated hostel with that guy that paid for her "make-up"

Someone else's saw the make-up, and admired her; and the train moves on....
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

Smh. I cannot believe all this is coming from you.
I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?
Don't you have some kind of respect?
Do you have women in your family??

Smh!
Don't mind him...he and those who liked his comment are a disgrace to themselves,their mothers and to humanity itself.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't know.
Same as you
Acidosis:

Do you even know what these ladies engaged in before adulthood? and then --- successful?
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

Actually se. x does not start in the office. It starts in that heated poor ventilated hostel with that guy that paid for her "make-up"

Someone else's saw the make-up, and admired her; and the train moves on....

What about women who are ugly, don't wear makeup but are successful?
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
I don't know.
Same as you

Well google and I know
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
Wat a bias school of thought, in d same light successful men have ppl of d female gender in their life that made dem. Who they are....
It takes someone who is less of a man that lacks common sense to reason otherwise. Thank you and Well done!

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by zeb04(f): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cococandy, I think you should just stop trying yo lecture. some pple are just plain dumb.

You can only think successful people slept their way to the top because you are unsuccessful and just being a bi.tch about others or because you know how you got yours( that's if you successful anyways) and for the low life hypocritical son of a bit.ch....... you just stay in your little corner and watch the world go round.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
J12:

What about women who are ugly, don't wear makeup but are successful?
Are you aware some men sleep with herbivorous animals like goat?
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Stark illiterate and religious wingnut!

And this nutter is going to wake up tomorrow, and start spewing his religious nonsense everywhere, spamming the religion section with all kinds of allegorical nonsense. Worshipping pulpit pimps everywhere. You disgust me, and like I told you in the culture section a few months ago - you have got no brain, and you're definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

P.S: don't quote me back.
looool. Thank you o jare. I tell you those kind of people- They are the worst!

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm reluctant to give up on my beloved country. cheesy

How can we progress like this?

I think my calling is in nursery school teaching. That's where this kind of patience is required.
Time to revise my career plan

zeb04:
Cococandy, I think you should just stop trying yo lecture. some pple are just plain dumb.

You can only think successful people slept their way to the top because you are unsuccessful and just being a bitch about others or because you know how you got yours.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

Are you aware some men sleep with herbivorous animals like goat?

Of course some do, but they are men who don't have anything to offer to any sensible human being. I don't see how such men can help any anyone succeed.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Oh now you admit you're speaking of the ones you know.
You no longer know MOST successful Nigerian women?

smiley
sandijey:

The ones I no on first hand level.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Oh now you admit you're speaking of the ones you know.
You no longer know MOST successful Nigerian women?

smiley

The ones I no can be most too! tongue
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
J12:

Of course some do, but they are men who don't have anything to offer to any sensible human being. I don't see how such men can help any anyone succeed.

Lets not forget one fact, no one is saying ALL successful women made it to the top through s. ex (this doesn't mean those who made it without "s. ex" got there with intact virginities

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
koyyes:

looool. Thank you o jare. I tell you those kind of people- They are the worst!

quoting your fellow m. ad man will not make you wise smiley

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

quoting your fellow m. ad man will not make you wise smiley
Making demeaning and disrespectful allegations without proof and baseless statements will not bring you any success,respect and honour. I hope you've learnt that 1st hand.

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

Lol

Keep deceiving yourself

Have you ever heard/seen a situation where male students sleep with female Leturers for grades?

You guys just love deceiving yourselves. Nigerian men (MOST) can hardly render any meaningful help to a woman without an ROI.

Your insult is so lame. Come up with something better
don't mind d guy. he comment as if he doesn't not know his environment. dis thing is happening everywhere. work places.,universities.,secondary schools., in polities etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.