Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203693 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2015
hugman:

Yes, all dongle receivers, ccam all over the world are struggling and unstable

A new qsat26 displays welcom to server and the expiry date and doesn't descramble, but when I go to xcam to check the code it shows "account expire or box hasn't account"
What can be done sir? Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2015
tafrica:

A new qsat26 displays welcom to server and the expiry date and doesn't descramble, but when I go to xcam to check the code it shows "account expire or box hasn't account"
What can be done sir? Thanks

It means your account has automatic expired and you are not the only one qsat account automatically expire b4 the due date, it also happen to some people out there without knowing what is happening . This problem is cause by maintenance
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Takoro13(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
azsky not working since some days ago when some channel was shown but now none. any solution?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jidewash(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
hugman:

It means your account has automatic expired and you are not the only one qsat account automatically expire b4 the due date, it also happen to some people out there without knowing what is happening . This problem is cause by maintenance
pls can u explain dis.cos I am experiencing same problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Takoro13:
azsky not working since some days ago when some channel was shown but now none. any solution?

AZsky team and others still struggling to put things in order, be patience azsky will be back but remember that iks is not forever ,
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2015
jidewash:
pls can u explain dis.cos I am experiencing same problem

Maintenance in the server sometimes interrupt the servers account making it automatically expire b4 the due date , I will advise you to be patient within three weeks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Most qsat has been working except the servers under maintenence
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Takoro13(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
hugman:

AZsky team and others still struggling to put things in order, be patience azsky will be back but remember that iks is not forever ,
What is iks? dude

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Takoro13:

What is iks? dude

Iks means Internet key sharing, iks decoder include qsat, azsky, aone etc for more details goto page 0
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
WARNING TO THOSE TRYING TO PURCHASE CHAMPION TV DECODER FOR THE PURPOSE OF WATCHING ALL LEAGUE MATCHES

It should be noted that is only one pay TV in Africa that is given the right to broadcast the English Premiership and some local cable TV affiliate to the main pay TV

While free to Air channels are allow to broadcast only one premier league match on Saturday

Free to Air channels given one free slot to broadcast only one champion league match only on Wednesday

Now for those of you trying to purchase champion TV decoder for the purpose to watch all league matches will be disappointed bcoz champion TV is a new channels that why they allow it to broadcast match as a market strategy but in a short while champion TV will became like tv3,rdv limited to a single match by the broadcast right,

If champion TV have right to broadcast all league matches they should make the document know, if is true then the monopoly has be broken from a single pay TV right
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2015
>
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls stay away from qsat Q26g is a problematic receiver, qsat replace it with q28g in a short time
Go for qsat q28g

While those using qsat q26g should be patience the server still under maintenence
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Qsat and azsky working stable at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmysteve(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
hugman:
Yeah but Channels, Ait, Aljezeera, cnn etc still not working.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by justlynk: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
guys please mistakenly deleted sharing menu on my qsat 23g, how ll i get it back??
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by justlynk: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
my xcam setup menu is gone from my qsat23, how do I get it back?? ppls help!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by joseph4urluvs(m): 6:17am On Mar 18, 2015
My qsat hasn't been showing for the past 2 months with cccam account on it,also with my azsky which isvusually flunctuate,is any guru in the house have the ideas of what is going on?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by joseph4urluvs(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Emmysteve:
Yeah but Channels, Ait, Aljezeera, cnn etc still not working.

My qsat hasn't been showing for the past 2 months with cccam account on it,also with my azsky which isvusually flunctuate,is any guru in the house have the ideas of what is going on?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by joseph4urluvs(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2015
hugman:

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jman77(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Shey I no go run from this decoder so?....with all these complains,I no want heartbreak o
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
justlynk:
my xcam setup menu is gone from my qsat23, how do I get it back?? ppls help!

Press 1512 on your remote the xcam will be displayed
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
joseph4urluvs:

What's the modern of your qsat?

when did you bought your qsat?

When is your qsat displaying when you switch it on?

all cccam are grounded in africa
Try change your azsky sim to enjoy stability in few channels
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
jman77:
Shey I no go run from this decoder so?....with all these complains,I no want heartbreak o

Iks qsat, azsky, etc can not work 100% as a normal paytv decoder there are some downtime and more raining day, at least you can watch pay-TV channels with a little token or free
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
pls my acct just got expired how do i get a new account.....i need help pls

hugman:
Pls stay away from qsat Q26g is a problematic receiver, qsat replace it with q28g in a short time
Go for qsat q28g

While those using qsat q26g should be patience the server still under maintenence
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by joseph4urluvs(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2015
hugman:

What's the modern of your qsat?

when did you bought your qsat?

When is your qsat displaying when you switch it on?

all cccam are grounded in africa
Try change your azsky sim to enjoy stability in few channels

I just bought the cccam to it after my avarter cam account expired,

11G is the model and cccam account is on it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
joseph4urluvs:

I just bought the cccam to it after my avarter cam account expired,

11G is the model and cccam account is on it

Is the cccam working?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2015
wisekriss:
pls my acct just got expired how do i get a new account.....i need help pls

Can you please let me know the advantages of q28g over q26g?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
chemicool:

Can you please let me know the advantages of q28g over q26g?

Qsat q28g is the only one among qsat that have dvbt2 and dvbs2 , why qsat Q26g don't have dvbt2

Physically if you look at the back of qsat Q26g and qsat q28g you will see a little different in hardware
For more features read page 11
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
chemicool:

Is the cccam working?

Tv1 is grounded
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
hugman:

Qsat q28g is the only one among qsat that have dvbt2 and dvbs2 , why qsat Q26g don't have dvbt2

Physically if you look at the back of qsat Q26g and qsat q28g you will see a little different in hardware
For more features read page 11

Hello, I just bought 26G but I discovered it has no avartam acct but spycam account just as someone explained on this thread. Please is there a way such that I can load my avartam acct and switch off this spycam acct, cuz this spycam acct scrambles a lot. Thanks for the assistance you and others have been offering here.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by nasonaso: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2015
hugman thanks 4 ur good work. I Mistakenly deleted all my channels while tryilng to do blind scan cos my qsat was showing me bad signal 0%.pls wat do i need to do? this is what it shows me when i switch on my queen. HoW do i get my channels including my Ds.. screen shot below. waiting for reply. can I get any channel apart from those in eutesalat 36e? thanks

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by letra123: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2015
@ hugman pls I want to. know. if qsat q28 is in the market now and I want to know we're in the market. is it at alaba or oshodi because it's only q26. that is available. now....

pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.