Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203699 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
tafrica:

Pls, are ur d**v channles showing?
Yes Sir, they are showing. I am on CCCAM account
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
tafrica:

Thanks,
Engnr installed it bt I hv nt been able to reach him.
I use qsat11 nd I used to watch all mytv nd joytv fta channels b4 I did factory reset. I need their satellite settings; like lnb freq, transponder, position etc cuz I only watch d*** channels which aren't even showing presently.
Ur help is appreciated, thanks.
you seem to be newbie in satellite installation right, firstly snap ur 2 dish pic we will start from there
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
hugman:

you seem to be newbie in satellite installation right, firstly snap ur 2 dish pic we will start from there
Lool, actually I'm naïve in installation. I hv jst not been able to get back all those mytv nd joytv fta channels. I hv scanned virtually all the satellites on the decoder but I only get d**v channels each time I scan any of the sat, including nilesat nd hotbird satellites; these satellites (nilesat, hotbird etc) normally used to bring different fta channels after each scan.

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sir from pic you can only get the channels you are receiving now with the dish from the left while the dish on the right is for church channels
For you to get both at the same time first trace the cable wire from the dish to the diseqc and tell me which diseqc number each one enter
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kenn411: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2014
I jst bought a new Q-sat Q23G decoder n I'v bin tryin 2 activate it but it kips dispayin "can not connect server, please try later". Pls, any tips on hw 2 go about it or is it a general problem?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
kenn411:
I jst bought a new Q-sat Q23G decoder n I'v bin tryin 2 activate it but it kips dispayin "can not connect server, please try later". Pls, any tips on hw 2 go about it or is it a general problem?
Bro, Qsat server is down @ the moment for the past 3days and you will not be able to activate your decoder. Contact your reseller to alert you once QSAT is back online, so that you can try to activate it again, then will it work

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 6:10am On Nov 11, 2014
ayoqueen:
Bro, Qsat server is down @ the moment for the past 3days and you will not be able to activate your decoder. Contact your reseller to alert you once QSAT is back online, so that you can try to activate it again, then will it work
Queen will come up soon work to restore it is ongoing. Patience.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Trueigbo: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
guass:

Queen will come up soon work to restore it is ongoing. Patience.

when will it come up?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Qsat avatarcam servers work is almost done in all server while few servers are on queue to be completed in a short time
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kenn411: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tnx Guyz, mine iz wrkin now!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by adeola9: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi,
I need help. My Qsat 13G shows load when i plug it, after about 5 seconds, it displays the QSAT 13G home page (i mean the green QSat screen), then waits for about 3 seconds before restarting again...It keeps doing this no matter how long i leave it on and i am frustrated since yesterday when it started. I need help please.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
adeola9:
Hi,
I need help. My Qsat 13G shows load when i plug it, after about 5 seconds, it displays the QSAT 13G home page (i mean the green QSat screen), then waits for about 3 seconds before restarting again...It keeps doing this no matter how long i leave it on and i am frustrated since yesterday when it started. I need help please.
Read page 1 answer to ur problem is there
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
adeola9:
Hi,
Read page 1 answer to ur problem is there(more light on why qsat reboot itself)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by frankciti: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Plsease am using qsat 13g since a week now it does not connect to de server. Plsease what is de problem?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 15, 2014
REASONS WHY 99% OF QSAT SERVERS STILL DOWN WHILE 1% IS ACTIVE

99% of qsat servers remain dead over a week ago while 1% of the server has been revive
The qsat main server is active that while the rebooting of qsat receiver has stop .
qsat users should be patient because everything will return to normall in a short time and the main reason that is delaying qsat team to restore all servers is because maintaining a iks servers company is so expensive high cost involve
user should be patience work is still ongoing at this moment of writing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by frankciti: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tnx bro
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2014
-
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please how can one locate his Qsat code in his Qsat decoder?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Caspian22(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
My qsat problm, is dat it doesnt wrk well again. Nrmally wen i on it. It wil wryt netwrk con success nd expire in 327 days.. Naw it doesn't do i again.. My dddd channels don't wrk again.. Pls help?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
@caspian22 read thru the page 99% of qsat servers are dead nothing is working on qsat , pls caspian22 we don't mention paytv channel name here pls edit modify your question again thanks for understanding
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
wealth014:
Please how can one locate his Qsat code in his Qsat decoder?
99% of qsat servers are dead you can't even check ur code until qsat return to normall
I will tell you how to check code in a short while

Goto xcam n click and press green button from remote control to get ur code
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Caspian22(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
hugman:
@caspian22 read thru the page 99% of qsat servers are dead nothing is working on qsat , pls caspian22 we don't mention paytv channel name here pls edit modify your question again thanks for understanding
I see.. I av gone thru d posts.. But u knw mine has not worked 4 over 3 weeks now.. Its always writin scarmbled channel (i.e d ddddtv). D j**tv channels will wrk 4 seconds b4 dy wryt bad signal.. But AIT wrks shaa.. Nd cuts sometimes. When will it b solved , myn started late october.. Plss if there is anyfin u cn do?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Caspian22(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
I have read evry post in dis thread, i understand a few tins. @hugman,lemme just tel u simetins u shuld knw dat i noticed or dat happened. my sibling tld dat he used USB 2 play music, jjy tv channels hv 0 quality alwaiz.. D dxXXtv channels hv gud signal n quality just dat it keeps writin scrambled channel.. Also i dont knw d kind ov server i hav I want 2 hav dis CCcam, since it hardly interrupts.. Tel me more
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2014
hugman:

99% of qsat servers are dead you can't even check ur code until qsat return to normall
I will tell you how to check code in a short while

Goto xcam n click and press green button from remote control to get ur code
. Thanks man! Its understood.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Pls how can one install a software into his Qsat after downloading it from the net with one's phone?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2014
wealth014:
Pls how can one install a software into his Qsat after downloading it from the net with one's phone?
Goto page (0) the answer is there
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Almost all qsat avatercam now working pls change ur sim if ur qsat is not working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2014
NOTE
IF YOU ARE USING QSAT 23G PLS DON'T DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE ,ALL QSAT 23G WORKING IS ONLY THE OLD QSAT LIKE 11G AND 13G THAT NEED TO DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE IF YOU HAVE TRY ALL SIM N NOT WORKING B4 YOU DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2014
hugman:

Goto page (0) the answer is there
. Thanks hugman,I hv seen it. But mine is still not up-Q13g. Haven't done any upgrade. What do I do.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tateezee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hi,

Newbie here.

Please I have AZSKY G1 GPRS ADAPTOR.

How can I upgrade the software to watch DSTV channels?

Thanx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by prinzade: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
im using q11g, how can i download d new software
email: prinzadelawson@gmail.com
hugman:
NOTE
IF YOU ARE USING QSAT 23G PLS DON'T DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE ,ALL QSAT 23G WORKING IS ONLY THE OLD QSAT LIKE 11G AND 13G THAT NEED TO DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE IF YOU HAVE TRY ALL SIM N NOT WORKING B4 YOU DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Ameboperoo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Can I load avartarcam on esat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.