Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,675 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203733 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mourino: 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
Hello house. Can somebdy advice me on how to configure an 8-in-1 Diseqc switch to work on Qsat Q13g?
Thnx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fredolas: 3:00pm On May 22, 2015
PLEASE, BROTHERS IN THE HOUSE...I JUST BOUGHT A NEW Q26g, please put me through on how to connect it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 22, 2015
texas07:
@hugman. Pls i have done d upgrade of my Q28g and is working but i want 2 confirm something cos my own is not stable is it same wit others. Await ur reply Thanks

Anytime your qsat is not stable try change ur sim network if is still the same thing means the problem is from qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
Mourino:
Hello house. Can somebdy advice me on how to configure an 8-in-1 Diseqc switch to work on Qsat Q13g?
Thnx
HOW many dish did you have?
Secondly you must know the dish wire coming from multi TV, eutelsat 36e , etc
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
fredolas:
PLEASE, BROTHERS IN THE HOUSE...I JUST BOUGHT A NEW Q26g, please put me through on how to connect it.
When ddid you bought it?
Check ur software version on setting tell me the version
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2015
ALIEXPRESS IS MORE SECURE THAN ALIBABA.COM

If you are new to buy something from alibaba Pls use ALIEXPRESS.com method of secure payment is by Escrow account to avoid SCAMMER, using Escrow account means Escrow will hold you money safe until you received the good b4 Escrow will realise your money to the supplier
This is for those of you who don't know genuine suppliers

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
@hugman pls i really need ur help am new here pls cn i get ur number
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 22, 2015
Berbertunde:
@hugman pls i really need ur help am new here pls cn i get ur number
You can reach me on this thread or my email
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Aphyzy: 11:19pm On May 22, 2015
@hugman pls i want to know if qsat is still online because mine shows welcome to server bt not showing pictures.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2015
Aphyzy:
@hugman pls i want to know if qsat is still online because mine shows welcome to server bt not showing pictures.
Not all are active right now. Keep trying to confirm.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
i jst knw abt installation of dish i mean i wnt 2 av d knowledge
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Olutozn54(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2015
tanx hugman with ur guideline I was able to bring back my q23 to life. God bless u
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by MoBarghash: 7:04am On May 25, 2015
I Appreciate your help Hugman. Im in Tanzania and my Qsat 23G was dead since March. I follow your instructions and now it is back on track. Thank you so much brother. [quote author=hugman post=33594239][/quote]
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
@hugman my box is original Q11G but is showing Q23g so nw i want to buy account whch of dem will i buy and hw much dis my email texas4chelsea007@hotmail.com. I want to buy 4rm u. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2015
Mourino:
Thnx
Go to installation setting, at the very bottom you will find Diseqc 1.1, try adjust the number there while on the right frequency.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 3:40am On May 27, 2015
texas07:
@hugman my box is original Q11G but is showing Q23g so nw i want to buy account whch of dem will i buy and hw much dis my email texas4chelsea007@hotmail.com. I want to buy 4rm u. Thanks
Ur decoder is showing Q23G because u loaded that software into it during upgrade instead of the appropriate software.
Now look for the corresponding Q11G software and download into ur decoder and go ahead and buy Q11G software.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by slambabs: 2:18am On May 28, 2015
hugman:

The green light means your qsat is connected to Internet, load 100 mtn free 10mb for a week, finally it must display welcome to server on your screen wait a few seconds
Pls when you switch to channels what is the signal quality?
How many dish are you using?
After upgrading my qsat q11 can't get my dstv channels back on 36e again. Plz need ur help to rescan my joy, n dstv back
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2015
slambabs:

After upgrading my qsat q11 can't get my dstv channels back on 36e again. Plz need ur help to rescan my joy, n dstv back
Upgrade does not delete channels in qsat, pls explain in details what happen after upgrade and how many dish are you using?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
texas07:
Pls download the appropriate firmware for qsat q11g
Secondly you can buy account in anywhere qsat is sold
Or goto aliexpress.Com payment is by escrow account until you receive the product b4 ur money will be released to the seller to avoid scammers
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HiDee2(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2015
guass:

Go to installation setting, at the very bottom you will find Diseqc 1.1, try adjust the number there while on the right frequency.

When the app on a Q23G expires... What should one do- buy a new decoder, AVATAM account or simply upgrade? Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HiDee2(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
hugman:
You can reach me on this thread or my email

When the app on a Q23G expires... What should one do- buy a new decoder, AVACAM account or simply upgrade? Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bakbayus: 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
HiDee2:

When the app on a Q23G expires... What should one do- buy a new decoder, AVACAM account or simply upgrade? Thanks
Buy Avatarcamm and load it on it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by femo7(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2015
Hello house, pls I need ur help. I newly bought the Q28g receiver just 7days ago and now it is rebooting repeatedly and LED light is simply displaying "Load".

Pls how can I salvage the receiver's situation?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
femo7:
Hello house, pls I need ur help. I newly bought the Q28g receiver just 7days ago and now it is rebooting repeatedly and LED light is simply displaying "Load".

Pls how can I salvage the receiver's situation?
Continuous rebooting of qsat decoder is cause when the server is down

Solution
Remove your sim to stop the rebooting.
Hope you have upgrade to the new qsat Q28g firmware?
Pls let me know when your qsat Q28g start rebooting continously isn't since when you bought it or recently
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cenjoe: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
hugman:

azsky g1 work with strong decoder but the problem is nobody is buying azsky product for some months now because they azsky die months ago they loose most of their customers to other iks receivers. though azsky is working at the monent but be conscious never rush to buy azsky
if you already have azsky b4 you can buy their account in case they fold up again you wont feel it that much because
of their low account price
Pls, how much is their account and where and how do I get it. I have it and I've not checked it since.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ebenz4(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
pls house I need cccam account for my 4950h nd what station can I watch wit d account
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jaysmallz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
ebenz4:
pls house I need cccam account for my 4950h nd what station can I watch wit d account
cccam account is not working for now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by femo7(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
hugman:

Continuous rebooting of qsat decoder is cause when the server is down

Solution
Remove your sim to stop the rebooting.
Hope you have upgrade to the new qsat Q28g firmware?
Pls let me know when your qsat Q28g start rebooting continously isn't since when you bought it or recently

I bought it as a new product and just a week later, started rebooting itself. I removed the 3g modem attached and restarted it again, still same result. I have not done any software upgrade on it. Pls help. Thanks for ur assistance
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by notindome(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Goodday all. Question as regards this statement:
"hugman:
azsky g1 work with strong decoder but the problem is nobody is buying azsky product for some months now because they azsky die months ago they loose most of their customers to other iks receivers. though azsky is working at the monent but be conscious never rush to buy azsky
if you already have azsky b4 you can buy their account in case they fold up again you wont feel it that much because
of their low account price"

Is it then possible to use a different working account for example like Qsat, Avartacam, cccam, Aone, etc on Asky g1 super? just wondering.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
notindome:
Goodday all. Question as regards this statement:
"hugman:
of their low account price"

Is it then possible to use a different working account for example like Qsat, Avartacam, cccam, Aone, etc on Asky g1 super? just wondering.
I dn't it's Possible Broda!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ebenz4(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
pls is aszky working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
ebenz4:
pls is aszky working
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.