Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203082 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Bonchico(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
hugman:
Almost all qsat avatercam now working pls change ur sim if ur qsat is not working

is Etisalat now working cos my MTN refuse to work
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Caspian22(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes... Finally some1 has worked my qsat 4 me nd it is workin perfect!... Thnk u so much hugman 4 nat replyin.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Caspian22:
Yes... Finally some1 has worked my qsat 4 me nd it is workin perfect!... Thnk u so much hugman 4 nat replyin.
Sorry for not replying on time the reason is that I have been working over time in my place of work
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bonchico:

is Etisalat now working cos my MTN refuse to work
Pls use airtel sim
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ameboperoo:
Can I load avartarcam on esat?
No Bros you can't load avatercam on esat
Esat work with tv1 cccam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
frankciti:
Plsease am using qsat 13g since a week now it does not connect to de server. Plsease what is de problem?
Try other sim but if qsat still don't work pls upgrade qsat 13g with qsat 11g software
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Caspian22:
I have read evry post in dis thread, i understand a few tins. @hugman,lemme just tel u simetins u shuld knw dat i noticed or dat happened. my sibling tld dat he used USB 2 play music, jjy tv channels hv 0 quality alwaiz.. D dxXXtv channels hv gud signal n quality just dat it keeps writin scrambled channel.. Also i dont knw d kind ov server i hav I want 2 hav dis CCcam, since it hardly interrupts.. Tel me more
Tv1 CCcam is similar to avartercam tv1 cccam account for three months is about 6000 more costly than other account in the market
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
prinzade:
im using q11g, how can i download d new software
email: prinzadelawson@gmail.com
You can download qsat firware into a new usb flash drive and installed it on ur qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
tateezee:
Hi,

Newbie here.

Please I have AZSKY G1 GPRS ADAPTOR.

How can I upgrade the software to watch DSTV channels?

Thanx
First thing when did you buy ur azsky?
Has the account expired?
Have you delete all channels and manual scan ur azsky dongle?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
wealth014:
. Thanks hugman,I hv seen it. But mine is still not up-Q13g. Haven't done any upgrade. What do I do.
Pls upgrade with the new qsat 11g firmware v6.10. to ur qsat13g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
hugman:

Pls upgrade with the new qsat 11g firmware v6.10. to ur qsat13g
. Thanks bro,can you drop the link to download it please!!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Valto(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Caspian22(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
hugman:

Sorry for not replying on time the reason is that I have been working over time in my place of work
Ok. I understand, well some channels are on bad signal and their quality is zero
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aesculapius(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls i could rili use a help rite nw. My qsat q11g is not connecting to server, can i get a link 2 uprage it pls
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lalaboi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hi hugman.

My q13g lost its avatarcam account? How do i get it back? Or do i have to buy a new one?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aesculapius(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2014
pls hugman, u really need 2 help a brother rite nw, i successfully updated my q11g and i did blind scan which brought back all my channels including new ones but eva since d updates, it has refuse 2 connect to network. it wil show network connection fail. i have tryd MTN, GLO and Etisalat sim, i also tryd mtn usb modem. its stil d same tin. pls wat else can i do?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2014
aesculapius:
pls hugman, u really need 2 help a brother rite nw, i successfully updated my q11g and i did blind scan which brought back all my channels including new ones but eva since d updates, it has refuse 2 connect to network. it wil show network connection fail. i have tryd MTN, GLO and Etisalat sim, i also tryd mtn usb modem. its stil d same tin. pls wat else can i do?

Go to 'settings' >>>Ethernet config>>>'link type' to select 'GPRS' if you are using sim >>>go to 'config' below 'link type' click on 'auto link'. You can restart you decoder and see if it connects. I suggest you use airtel.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning house,pls help is highly needed,after upgrading my Queen to v6.11.20. The Queen still did not wake up. The upgrade was sucessful alongside the after upgrade settings. I hv even swapped all the network Sims all to no avail.“ Network connection successful” always appears but it never Connects to server. What could be the problem?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
wealth014:
Good morning house,pls help is highly needed,after upgrading my Queen to v6.11.20. The Queen still did not wake up. The upgrade was sucessful alongside the after upgrade settings. I hv even swapped all the network Sims all to no avail.“ Network connection successful” always appears but it never Connects to server. What could be the problem?

Perhaps you put it on channels that open; say sound city or channels TV.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aesculapius(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
tafrica:

Go to 'settings' >>>Ethernet config>>>'link type' to select 'GPRS' if you are using sim >>>go to 'config' below 'link type' click on 'auto link'. You can restart you decoder and see if it connects. I suggest you use airtel.

Thanks bro, i dnt hav airtel sim, i ll hav 2 get it 1st tin on monday cos dats d only sim i havnt tryd
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
qsat latest firmware v6.11.20
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Do THIS AFTER THE UPGRDE

menu- setting-Ethernet config- click link type and change it to GPRS-click config and select ur sim network-exit - goto installation- antenna setting on satellite choose eutelsat 36 e press ok then move to down to transponder n select 11747/27500/H press ok then press ur blue button to scan n change manual scan to blind scan and press ok
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2014
TO GET UR QSAT PERSONAL CODE

1. Press
menu
2. Xcam setup
3. Aavatarcamhd
Press green button on remote control .
Ur qsat code should be visible now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2014
NOTE
Pls don't upgrade if ur qsat is working fine
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by veloce(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hugman and the rest helpers in the house kindly assis a brother.I really don't much about thing as someone just collected some dough from and brouht a q-sat that has Q13g on the device

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.