Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203068 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
cnwokike:
Thank you bro. I have used both MTN and Airtel sims and it kept writing nerwork connection fail. My qsat has not expired.
Any time you put Mobil network of different type on qsat you most configure the Internet setting to that particular Sim network
Goto setting - ethernet config- config - select Nigeria select your Sim network you want to use and save switch off and on your qsat to start working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by netflicks(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
i have two android tv box i wonna sell...qsat acct for 6months also available call or whatsapp me at 08027206584
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
hugman:

Input this frequency and symbol rate to scan 12207h 27505

Please Which is best: manual, blind or auto scan.
Or better put when is each type preferable?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
hugman:

Input this frequency and symbol rate to scan 12207h 27505

Hugman...I scanned as advised buh both channels(s5ni and s3ni) didn't come up..pls what else do u advise?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
You don't need to mention the channel full name here pls

Use manual scan and the frequency& symbol rate to get missing channel
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Politicalguru(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
hugman:

PLease my 7N is not showing at all ad other Portuguese tins too, bro plz any help? and its spycam am seeing on ma queen too
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by hazard1759(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
pls gurus...which country is connecting using 3G network on 23G?... is it still Egypt?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by dapdoman(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
hugman:

You didn't read my post on this page why qsat is unstable pls try go thru the page whenever . every information is very important.
Try all three Mobile network glo, mtn and airtel for more information refers to previous page
Thanks bro..I am currently using it with Airtel and its a bit OK.pls how do I get 4kids channel on mytv?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
hazard1759:
pls gurus...which country is connecting using 3G network on 23G?... is it still Egypt?
Yes
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ri
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Tel
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
hugman:
Tel

Hi. To use 3G network on q26g, which country and network is best. My qsat software is June 2015 version. I use unlocked huawei e156 modem.
Cheers.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mariesio: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys, how long does a new qsat last, heard it's 1 year
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
1kinggy:

Hi. To use 3G network on q26g, which country and network is best. My qsat software is June 2015 version. I use unlocked huawei e156 modem.
Cheers.

Egypt
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mariesio: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
1kinggy:

Cheers.

How many days is on it pls
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mariesio:
Hi guys, how long does a new qsat last, heard it's 1 year

It use to be 1year but now with new qsat account is 6 months

When you switch on your qsat the remaining days will be displayed
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Politicalguru:

PLease my 7N is not showing at all ad other Portuguese tins too, bro plz any help? and its spycam am seeing on ma queen too

Pls use the frequency and symbol on this page with manual scan
You don't need Portuguese channels all sport channels are working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mariesio: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
hugman:

It use to be 1year but now with new qsat account is 6 months

When you switch on your qsat the remaining days will be displayed

Thanks, almost accused the guy who bought it that it's 2nd hand

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by louken(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
hi everyone, can someone confirm if Qsat server is down? I have scrambled channels here. My decoder successfully connects to server but it can't unscramble any channel
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by dapdoman(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Same here o,none of the dstv channels are showing..really frustrating....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 3:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Still available 6 months account for Qsat very cheap
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
hugman:

Hugman so sorry about mentioning...

Manual scanned as advised but they didn't still come up ooo...

Werrin I go do again?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Please what is the status now? It was quite frustrating last night.
louken:
hi everyone, can someone confirm if Qsat server is down? I have scrambled channels here. My decoder successfully connects to server but it can't unscramble any channel
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by louken(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
cnwokike:
Please what is the status now? It was quite frustrating last night.
it has come back. It came back after the matches.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Papishi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Cheny:
Mr Man,just change the TP to 12220 h and rescan.

How about S7 and movies channels not showing?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Trueigbo: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Papishi:

How about **7 and movies channels not showing?

stop mentioning channels name here.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Good morning to all gurus, I just bought Q-sat 28g decoder, but I am confused and don't know what to do next. It displays scrambled channel and no dongle device. It does not display normally; numbers of days left. It seems I have tampered wt d setting. Kindly assist me urgently
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by dapdoman(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
I want to sell my 1week plus brand new qsat q26g Decoder..preloaded with free Dstv for 6, months.call me on 08062273394.thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
kayusat:
Good morning to all gurus, I just bought Q-sat 28g decoder, but I am confused and don't know what to do next. It displays scrambled channel and no dongle device. It does not display normally; numbers of days left. It seems I have tampered wt d setting. Kindly assist me urgently
Bros when you switch off and on the qsat it either display connection successful or connection fail so which one did your qsat display
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Raymie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
I need to get a Qsat accoun for 6 months. Which is preferable/available now? The avatarcam or the cccam? And what's the price?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 1:11am On Aug 30, 2015
hugman:

Bros when you switch off and on the qsat it either display connection successful or connection fail so which one did your qsat display
@hugman, it neither displays connection successful nor failure but mainly scramble. I go to ethernet configuration and press link, which may get connected sometimes. How can I get connected always without tampering decoder setting anymore? Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by uzwif: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2015
@hugman. I have a q28g which has never been stable since I bought it always scramble after 1 min n return n scramble again but I met a dude within my neighborhood using q23g n his own is stable. I even watched man u ucl playoff 2nd leg n for d duration of the game it didn't scramble he is using 3g config with an unlocked huawei e303 etisalat modem but with Airtel sim. I bought dsame modem from Airtel but it does not connect at all. Please I want to know if 3g can't work in q28g

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.