Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203893 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by logonlaredo: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2015
hugman:

Have sent you reply
Thanks. I appreciate. Check my reply @ ♈̷̴̩υr leisure.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Cheny:

Confirmed,ss3n & ss9 blazing
yes ss3n is working but I don't know the frequency of this ss9. pls reply to this post. q26g confirm
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Do you mean your q26g is also awake and not displaying "please contact your dealer"?

Adielcy:
yes ss3n is working but I don't know the frequency of this ss9. pls reply to this post. q26g confirm
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ClickSis: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Dreay01:
Do you mean your q26g is also awake and not displaying "please contact your dealer"?

I will advise you to be calm. It appears you have already taken a position that you have been duped. Learn to give people some benefits of doubt... My few Pence
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Dreay01:

yes my own always show welcome to server and show me my remaining days. it presently open 3 positions.
hot bird. nss7 22° w and dstv.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Valto(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Dreay01:
U said q11g earlier, now q28g, which do I believe because my q28g still displays "Please contact your dealer"?

guy relax, i never told u i own 11g, my qsat28G does not display" pls contact your dealer " and ss3* is working and hardly skips
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Bro, pls how many stations are opening now?
Valto:
guy relax, i never told u i own 11g, my qsat28G does not display" pls contact your dealer " and ss3* is working and hardly skips
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Alright will do that but some using q28g can assess some channels on d*t* now,I haven't taken a position just what I suspect.

ClickSis:

I will advise you to be calm. It appears you have already taken a position that you have been duped. Learn to give people some benefits of doubt... My few Pence
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Okay,good to know you own a qsat q28g;not a q11g and its working fine, I will take succor from that and hope mine works soon too.

Valto:
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Okay, good to know but mine connects to the server and also shows the remaining days but still displays
"Please contact your dealer". Anyways, My fingers are crossed & waiting patiently.

quote author=Adielcy post=38457619].
yes my own always show welcome to server and show me my remaining days. it presently open 3 positions.
hot bird. nss7 22° w and dstv. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by OluwaGolden(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
My q11g has stopped working this morning
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by dalova1: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Do you mean SS3 Ni? or SS3?
Dreay01:
Okay,good to know you own a qsat q28g;not a q11g and its working fine, I will take succor from that and hope mine works soon too.

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by dalova1: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is it working right now?
Adielcy:
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
ss3n and ss9 show on my q11g yesterday bt 2day it didn't pls anybody with an update on it should help me
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jaysmallz(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jaysmallz(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Avatar**** still working while spy**** still displays "Please contact your dealer" 2 make matters worse loading a spy**** proves difficult saying server hacked,I still keep my stance that some dealers are the major reason some qsat decoders still have challenge displaying welcome to server. Why are some dealers so so greedy and some have refused to comment on this thread since this challenge came up, could it be they are avoiding some of their customers or could my suspicions be correct? My fingers still crossed!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Is the service back now for q26g?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
ss3ni and ss5ni are showing now on q28q
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ntyce(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
purplekayc:
Is the service back now for q26g?

Confirmed, SS3N and SS5N now working on q26g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
ntyce:

Confirmed, SS3N and SS5N now working on q26g
just these two?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please,Stop misinforming people around, qsat q28g still displays "please contact your dealer" @ my end.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ntyce(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
purplekayc:
just these two?

Not sure of.others, am a football enthusiast, so only that bother me for now.
Will check others when I am back home.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some are reporting qsat q28g to be working but I feel it is a big lie, At my end it is still "please contact your dealer".
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lordjorel: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mine show connect to d server n expiry date still show scramble channel.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
@ Malix, Kindly explain why the qsat q28g decoder I bought from you still displays " Please contact your dealer" while others are reporting it to be working @ their end?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
@ Malix, I asked you a question, stop raining insult on me, if you want insults, I will give you,till you become tired, okay. I only asked a question and I see no reason why I can't ask you a question because I got the decoder through you. Respect yourself. Peace.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
@ Malix, I wonder if this is how you address your customers. How would a customer recommend you to another. Asking you a question pertaining a decoder I got through you shouldn't warrant you raining insults on me @ least I am acting in regards to wh@ I have on my screen "Please contact your dealer" and I don't think wh@ I have asked is too much or an insult in anyway. Respect yourself. Peace.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lordjorel: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
My q28g is now showing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dreay01:
Avatar**** still working while spy**** still displays "Please contact your dealer" 2 make matters worse loading a spy**** proves difficult saying server hacked,I still keep my stance that some dealers are the major reason some qsat decoders still have challenge displaying welcome to server. Why are some dealers so so greedy and some have refused to comment on this thread since this challenge came up, could it be they are avoiding some of their customers or could my suspicions be correct? My fingers still crossed!
Is qsat operators not greedy by hacking others network and trade it on business to make profit, why complain when others are hacking them too. My brother u manage it as u see am don't get upset about it, its simply a game were the smartest always win
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
My qsat 28g back online @ last.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2015
all the SS channels were showing at my end during the UCL and I even watched arsenal vrs olympiacos on SS6....
pls am waiting for movie channels so if any movie channel start showing any person can let us know... or any other channels that start showing let us know..

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.