Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203736 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by veloce(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hugman and the rest helpers in the house kindly assist a brother.I really don't know much about this thing as someone just collected some dough from me and brought a q-sat that has Q13g on the device but when its booting it will write q-sat q11g. My challenge is that it will tell me connection succesful but it will NOT go to the next level where u will have connected to server. Pls advise as the guy is not reacheable again for now
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
veloce:
Hugman and the rest helpers in the house kindly assist a brother.I really don't know much about this thing as someone just collected some dough from me and brought a q-sat that has Q13g on the device but when its booting it will write q-sat q11g. My challenge is that it will tell me connection succesful but it will NOT go to the next level where u will have connected to server. Pls advise as the guy is not reacheable again for now
Thanks in anticipation
U need not fear, many of the boxes are down now when they come up and urs is not working before we will find solution.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by veloce(m): 4:37am On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=guass
U need not fear, many of the boxes are down now when they come up and urs is not working before we will find solution.[/quote]
thank you, will be looking forward to hear from you all.
Best regard
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2014
almost all qsat are working the only problem is that it freeze alot
if your qsat is not working pls download the software on page 3
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by deeplow: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
hugman:
almost all qsat are working the only problem is that it freeze alot
if your qsat is not working pls download the software on page 3

I did the upgrade, but my qsat isn't working still. I have tried Mtn and Etisalat sim, they both didn't work. Please, is there something I should do that I haven't.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
[left][/left]
deeplow:

I did the upgrade, but my qsat isn't working still. I have tried Mtn and Etisalat sim, they both didn't work. Please, is there something I should do that I haven't.

have you try airtel sim?
only few channels are working on qsat at moment while other are blinking off and on and it takes time to show and off again
qsat freeze alot you cant even watch most channel
but the problem will be sort out in a short time
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by deeplow: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
hugman:
[left][/left]
have you try airtel sim?
only few channels are working on qsat at moment while other are blinking off and on and it takes time to show and off again
qsat freeze alot you cant even watch most channel
but the problem will be sort out in a short time

Thanks bro. Will try it later
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by adeola9: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hi,
I have an AZSKY that i have been having serious trouble loading....I have not been successful with flashing the dongle despite buying the R232 Cable, i need someone who would help me.....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Jessewizy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
how much for AZSKY dongle, cos I'm very interested in buying one. tnx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Jessewizy:
how much for AZSKY dongle, cos I'm very interested in buying one. tnx
between 6k to 7k depend on ur location
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2014
adeola9:
Hi,
I have an AZSKY that i have been having serious trouble loading....I have not been successful with flashing the dongle despite buying the R232 Cable, i need someone who would help me.....
your seller is close to you to help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2014
qsat rock
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by harizonal123(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2014
hugman:

between 6k to 7k depend on ur location
pls which qsat model is the best now and how much?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2014
hugman:
qsat now working perfectly
you don't say! Mine is still sleeping.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2014
harizonal123:

pls which qsat model is the best now and how much?
price of qsat depend on were you live
between 13k to 15k
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2014
wealth014:
you don't say! Mine is still sleeping.
what model of qsat are you using?
have you download the latest qsat firmware?
what sim are you using?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
those of you that ur qsat is not working you need to download qsat latest firmware v6.11.20 on page 3

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
YOU CAN ONLY UPGRADE UR IKS FOR THE FOLLOWING
REASONS

1. Your Iks receiver qsat does not show welcome to server

2. your qsat can't descramble channels
3. certain useful features missing to enable it to work
4. iks receiver lagging or you just want to feel the latest
firmware working on your iks receiver
5. Note that upgrade of receiver is 50-50 chance using
USB flash drive Remember you are on your own
UPGRADE OF FIRMWARE IN QSAT RECEIVER
1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading
2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power
supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot
3.download precise firmware of the receiver into USB
flash drive file usually end in .bin
4. insert USB flash to your iks receiver
on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start
upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver will reboot itself
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
hugman:

what model of qsat are you using?
have you download the latest qsat firmware?
what sim are you using?
Thanks for your response,mine is Q13G. I downloaded the v6.11.20. I have equally tried all our network Sims;Glo,mtn,airtel,and etisalat. I hv tried the Sims direct to the Qsat and also with modem, all to no avail,though "network connection successful" always comes up but it never connects to serve.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
wealth014:
Thanks for your response,mine is Q13G. I downloaded the v6.11.20. I have equally tried all our network Sims;Glo,mtn,airtel,and etisalat. I hv tried the Sims direct to the Qsat and also with modem, all to no avail,though "network connection successful" always comes up but it never connects to serve.
what code is ur qsat ?
when did you bought your qsat ?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wealth014: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
hugman:

what code is ur qsat ?
when did you bought your qsat ?
honestly speaking,I don't no my code,I have been a novice all this while. I just started knowing what's up after following your thread and other iks related threads. I hv already giving up on the Qsat,I've bought gotv to keep my house lively. Qsat wahala too much! The subscription that came with the Qsat will elasp next month,meaning I bought it last year.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
hugman:
TO GET UR QSAT PERSONAL CODE

1. Press
menu
2. Xcam setup
3. Avatarcamhd
Press green button on remote control .
Ur qsat code should be visible now

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
hugman:
PAY TV METHOD TO FRUSTRASTE CARD SHARING IKS CUSTOMERS

1. The use of Encrypted system nagra 3 by pay tv which is the latest encrypted system give a total knock out to most iks dongle such as avatar,zorobox, x5 etc cause the collapse of such iks dongle company because their dongle was not built for nagra 3.

2. A simple method is used by many pay tv providers simply increase the frequency of control words(card sharing) with period such as a few second ,the system is over-loaded card sharing,generating short frequently black screen to frustrate card sharing customers .
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
<
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Qsat blazing n less complain
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 07, 2014
HOW TO USE ANDRIOD PHONE TO UPGRADE FIRMWARE IN QSAT RECEIVER

it safe to upgrade qsat firnware with andriod phone first scan ur andriod phone with active anti virus to ensure that there is no virus on the phone and on the sdcard
pls use fresh sdcard for easy identification and no problem in the process of upgrading and ensure your andriod phone is properly charge and stable battery

1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading

2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot

3.download precise firmware of the qsat receiver into andriod phone on sd card , file usually end in .bin

4.after downloading the qsat firware connect USB from ur andriod phone to your qsat receiver

on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver will reboot itself
5. now goto menu-setting-xcam-acamhd change active to on
6. goto setting -ethernet config and click and change to gprs goto to config and select ur sim network.

your qsat now working with the new firmware perfectly
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by SweetWJ(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
How can i renew a Q11g Qsat decoder dat has expired? Pls i need an urgent respons wit detaild explanatn. I appreciate all dat u guys ar doin here. God bless u all in Jesus name. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2014
SweetWJ:
How can i renew a Q11g Qsat decoder dat has expired? Pls i need an urgent respons wit detaild explanatn. I appreciate all dat u guys ar doin here. God bless u all in Jesus name. Thanks
you will buy avatercam account for one year , the price of avatercam account depend on were you live;
dealer price 3k while agent price are higher.
within a minute you can successful load the avatercam account into ur qsat

LOADING AVATERCAM ON QSAT IS VERY EASY

1. goto Menu on the remote- setting-XCAM Setup

2. click Xcam Setup, click AvtarcamHD

3. Turn Active Code On, Input the ten digits code
avatercam Account press Ok

4. Press the Red Active Button to Activate the avatercam account code

you can now watch ur favorite channel
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2014
D
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lusola15: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
hugman:
PRIZE OF AVATERCAM AT DECEMBER 5TH 2014
dealers prize =3k
PRIZE OF AZSKY AT DECEMBER 5TH 2014
Dealers prize =3k six month account
PRIZE OF TV1 CCcam AT DECEMBER 5TH 2014
dealers prize =6k for three month account
NOTE:
agent prize are higher depend on where you live

Are u a dealer grin cos I need one
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by SweetWJ(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
hugman:

you will buy avatercam account for one year , the price of avatercam account depend on were you live;
dealer price 3k while agent price are higher.
within a minute you can successful load the avatercam account into ur qsat

LOADING AVATERCAM ON QSAT IS VERY EASY

1. goto Menu on the remote- setting-XCAM Setup

2. click Xcam Setup, click AvtarcamHD

3. Turn Active Code On, Input the ten digits code
avatercam Account press Ok

4. Press the Red Active Button to Activate the avatercam account code

you can now watch ur favorite channel
Where an how can i buy dis account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.