Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203888 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Trulie(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
hello guys. pls apart from alaba is there any
other place I can get qsat remote control. mine has stopped working just a week after purchase. I stay in akoka
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Trulie:
other place I can get qsat remote control. mine has stopped working just a week after purchase. I stay in akoka

I've you checked the remote?
1. Change its batteries, and their terminals.
If it fails to work:

2. Open the remote, there's no screw on it, just pry it with your nails or key.
3. Clean the panel with spirit and the battery terminals.
4. Reassemble and test.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lilreese: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2015
How do I set up gotv on qsat 28g ?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2015
pls house is nss7ku 22degree stable on q26&28 ?..
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 4:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Adielcy:
pls house is nss7ku 22degree stable on q26&28 ?..
Manageable
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 4:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Trulie:
Just walk into any store where qsat decoders are sold and ask of it. Sure of getting it.
I sell but my place is far from you.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mariesio: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2015
House, pls is Qsat back on
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lupboy: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
@hugman pls me to share an iks I found online for Africa

ISTAR IPTV IKS CCCam Account Sharing DVB HD Receiver 16 Bit DDRII 800

ALI3511 GIPTV Full HD DVB-S2 With GShare Server Satellite Receiver Support 1080P H.264 IKS one year free for Africa, Middle east, Europe areas. M3511 is a new generation integrated IC for STB with networking.
DVB HD Receiver
CPU: ALI3511dual High Performance 32 Bit RISC CPU
Video Decoder:: High Definition MPEG2 And H.264, MPEG4 ASP
Memory: 1G Bit 800 DDR3
Ethernet, Wifi: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet MAC With RMII
USB: Dual USB 2.0 Host Interface
CA: Multi-CA Supported
3G: Support By USB Dongle
IKS: Support And With One Year Free

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Qsat still not working cry
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Have you tested this receiver and which satellite(s) does it open and how is the stability? Kindly, let us know about the performance of this receiver.

Lupboy:
@hugman pls me to share an iks I found online for Africa

ISTAR IPTV IKS CCCam Account Sharing DVB HD Receiver 16 Bit DDRII 800

ALI3511 GIPTV Full HD DVB-S2 With GShare Server Satellite Receiver Support 1080P H.264 IKS one year free for Africa, Middle east, Europe areas. M3511 is a new generation integrated IC for STB with networking.
DVB HD Receiver
CPU: ALI3511dual High Performance 32 Bit RISC CPU
Video Decoder:: High Definition MPEG2 And H.264, MPEG4 ASP
Memory: 1G Bit 800 DDR3
Ethernet, Wifi: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet MAC With RMII
USB: Dual USB 2.0 Host Interface
CA: Multi-CA Supported
3G: Support By USB Dongle
IKS: Support And With One Year Free

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by rugggedest(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Qsat abeg na...we are dying heRe
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Validcode15: 1:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello @ all,
Please i bought qsat q28g online and was delivered to me. I just observed that the decoder does not have CA smart card slot but the opening for the card is at the back. The specification included smartcard slot as seen on different websites. Anybody noticed this before and was able to solve it?… that can be of help so that i can use mytv smart card on it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Trulie(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2015
1kinggy:

I've you checked the remote?
1. Change its batteries, and their terminals.
If it fails to work:

2. Open the remote, there's no screw on it, just pry it with your nails or key.
3. Clean the panel with spirit and the battery
4. Reassemble and test.

I have done all those and more. it just won't work.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Validcode15:
Hello @ all,
Please i bought qsat q28g online and was delivered to me. I just observed that the decoder does not have CA smart card slot but the opening for the card is at the back. The specification included smartcard slot as seen on different websites. Anybody noticed this before and was able to solve it?… that can be of help so that i can use mytv smart card on it.
I think that is why is a iks dongle not a pay decoder like strong decoder. my q28g is the same. its not fake. if you want you can take it to experience decoder repairer to put the smartcard slot. or buy a strong decoder
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nnachi404(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Validcode15:
Hello @ all,
can mytv card work on qsat?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nnachi404:
can mytv card work on qsat?
Try
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by rugggedest(m): 12:27am On Oct 09, 2015
lele4u:
Try

What is hAppening to Qsat....why is it still down??
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
rugggedest:

What is hAppening to Qsat....why is it still down??
Try sstwo
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mariesio: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
lele4u:

Try sstwo

Which one is that pls
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by andresia(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
lele4u:
Try sstwo
ok. any other one?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
lele4u:
Try sstwo
please is there any other channels that is showing?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
channels on the transponder below are showing 12054H27500
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
channels on the transponder below are showing 12054H27500

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2015
please is anyone having an app for phone or software for PC that can be used to watch matches for free...
I need help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2015
hugman:
All qsat are working with more channels pls check yours
mine isn't
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2015
danyeb:
please is anyone having an app for phone or software for PC that can be used to watch matches for free...
I need help
Google
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2015
lele4u:

Try
does it come with a card hole?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
purplekayc:
Google
if you know of any jx let me know to search for it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
please is any channel showing on q-sat now..
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
please is any channel showing on q-sat now.. mine is not connecting to the server
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by OluwaGolden(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mine isn't working also,I use q11g avatarcam
purplekayc:
mine isn't
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lukkens: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
are u talking og before or now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.