Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203741 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jerjar100: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2015
I have Aone reciver but it is not stable I tried to update with the latest firmware on 5.1.15 but unfortionately always activate fail comes ... I need your help
Also please advice is it acccam account or mgcam account and which is better
Pls note it only 2 weeks old
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2015
if you need qsat code or tv1 cccam whatsapp me
+2348062272279
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
efijemueh:
help what can I do?
Try remove the sim unplug and replug your
qsat
Give me feedback
You seem to be the cause why your qsat is
acting that way for the following reasons
1.leaving USB on qsat when not in use
2. Leaving card reader in qsat when not in use
3. Card reader or USB flash contain others
software in your drive interfering with the qsat
4. Upgrading qsat software in the process may
cause your qsat to malfunction
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) (Share)

thanks for your response. But all what you listed have not been done to the receiver. And for what you recommend, I have done all that but still...

Do factory reset and take away your remote from the qsat sensor but if the problem stil not solve that means your qsat need servicing to restore it back to sharp by technician
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
jerjar100:
I have Aone reciver but it is not stable I tried to update with the latest firmware on 5.1.15 but unfortionately always activate fail comes ... I need your help
Also please advice is it acccam account or mgcam account and which is better
Pls note it only 2 weeks old
aone server is under maintenance it will be stable after the maintenance just be patience
First thing to do is to change your sim
As for a backup account tv1
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2015
ALTERNATIVE CCcam FOR QSAT ,AONE,AZSKY DECODERS

1. AONE START ACCOUNT( cheap in term of cost)

2. KILLER ACCOUNT (moderate cost)

3. TV1 ACCOUNT (expensive or high cost)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2015
KEY TO BETTER VIEWING IKS CHANNELS

1. Get yourself a modern high quality decoder ( e.g qsat q23g , qsat q26g, AONE decoder, recent AZSKY decoder , that has inbuilt hardware to store signal up for a minute to eliminate freezing or reduce it to the lowest minimum

2. Sim with stable internet connection 2g or preferable 3g Internet connection

3. fairly stable account server

4. Don't let your iks decoder company tie you down there are alternative account you can load into you high quality iks receivers such AONE star account, killer account,tv1account for your enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2015
hugman:

1. Get yourself a modern high quality decoder ( e.g qsat q23g , qsat q26g, AONE decoder, recent AZSKY decoder , that has inbuilt hardware to store signal up for a minute to eliminate freezing or reduce it to the lowest minimum

4. Don't let your iks decoder company tie you down there are alternative account you can load into you high quality iks receivers such AONE star account, killer account,tv1account for your enjoyment

Please how much is Aone star acct?
Let me have ur email pls

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2015
hugman:

Please how much is Aone star acct?
Let me have ur email pls
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Obascoetubi: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
I WANA SELL MY AZ G1 SUPER FOR 4K. ((1WEEK OLD) AM IN KOGI STATE
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
PRIZE OF IKS DECODER

Prize of iks decoder is between 12k to 13k

PRIZE OF IKS ACCOUNTS

The prize of iks account such as avartercam,a1 star, tv1 ,killer account is not marginal proportional Every sellers are selling card sharing account in naija in different prize as they want . dont be surprise seller A prize is higher than seller B while seller C even increases his prize by half

buying account in Lag is more cheaper than in pH
Or most places but the prize is not thesame even in lag .
Buying account in the internet is not negotiable because the prize are fix but you can negotiate in direct contact with your sellers

Don't expect to buy account online cheap amount compare to direct contact
The buttom line is, as you know each seller of iks account sale differ from one another , try walk around your city and compare prize with prize in where account is sold do it codedly .
But buy from a trust worthy and reliable dealer
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
toogreat:
My AzSky G1 super has been lying idle for a while. How can I revive it?

Renew your account

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Alexdinho10(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
pls i want to knw if Aone acct is back guyz
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Alexdinho10:
pls i want to knw if Aone acct is back guyz

Aone is having server problem is off and on and not stable at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
toogreat:

How much will it cost me?
between 3k for azsky the only cheapest account but remember that a little percentage can be added to it because Nigeria naira loss it value as at 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by adewex(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
hugman:

Renew your account

pls how do i get my account renewed?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
hugman:

between 3k for azsky the only cheapest account but remember that a little percentage can be added to it because Nigeria naira loss it value as at 2015

How long is the duration of the 3k, a year?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
tafrica:

How long is the duration of the 3k, a year?
Azsky account for six month sir
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
hugman:

Azsky account for six month sir

Please sir, how stable is azsky acct over avartam? My avartam has less than 90days now to expire and often has downtimes
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by netflicks(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Please my TV1 cccam account stopped working since yesterday...i will like to know if they have issues with their server or may be my account has been ban..please i need help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Oscoking: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Pls can someone help me? I renew my 13g qsat acount last week monday, when i on it , it come down to 11g, since then is not conneting to sarver, pls help me, 08180389349
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
tafrica:

Please sir, how stable is azsky acct over avartam? My avartam has less than 90days now to expire and often has downtimes
since azsky came back since October it has been stable till date , at the moment better than avartercam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
toogreat:

Who will upgrade it for me?
one of the weak point of a azsky dongle is that is difficult to renew the account which only be done on computer if you are not using the appropriate flash tool and computer and network problem and it could even takes you days or week to load your account .
if you don't know how to load your account on azsky pls ask your local installer to help you fasten the process or your seller
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
netflicks:
Please my TV1 cccam account stopped working since yesterday...i will like to know if they have issues with their server or may be my account has been ban..please i need help
tv1 server is down nobody tv1 is working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oscoking:
Pls can someone help me? I renew my 13g qsat acount last week monday, when i on it , it come down to 11g, since then is not conneting to sarver, pls help me, 08180389349

download the latest firmware of 13g on the thread . issue of not connecting pls change your sim
but remember avartercam is off and on as Nepa

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Oscoking: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hw will i download the latest firmware of 13g on the thread?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oscoking:

Hw will i download the latest firmware of 13g on the thread?
Goto page 3&4 full details
First change your sim try other network but if it does not work b4 you upgrade
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
For private matter you can reach me on email: hugmanling@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iykmora(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
hugman:

does it mean strong rx will not do it?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Donsassy: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is anyone familiar with the New Best HD 4U FTA Decoder?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.