Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? (4660 Views)

List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. / When You Get Intimate Wit Her, (let Her Know).. / Marriage And Sex: Is It Better To Get Intimate Mid-day Than At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Danokoje14(m): 1:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Its really thought provoking....Especially the fact that most of the ladies contracted to dance in musical videos are naturally endowed with large butts (uku) accompanied with well structured and carved figure eight,the sight of the lady alone can cause a lay man to ejaculate in his pants...but you would see the musical artiste singing or rapping as the case may be and the gorgeous girl(s) flapping their butts and bosoms around the musical artiste,in fact he could even go to the extent of using hands to smooch or caress her butts and bosoms...so many of our artistes do this,both home based and foreign eg Timaya,davido,wizkid etc ...Now my question or the bone of contention here is that,do some of these artiste eventually sleep with them( female dancers) ? Or become intimate with them ? Because if na me, I go chop them oh ,honestly considering the heavy back yard and every every...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Senseless..
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Mikocake(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by tayoxx(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2014
wait lemme ask trey songz
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Many of them do..but not all.

1 Like

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by marieolae(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2014
It happens

1 Like

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Pervert1(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2014
They do oo.
Anyway,i do...i sleep with most of d dancers i work with,no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by adegwurulez(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2014
tayoxx:
wait lemme ask trey songz
lol.. trigga is most guilty

1 Like

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by philantoxx(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2014
it seldom happens.
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by bhaliz44(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Danokoje14:
Its really thought provoking....Especially the fact that most of the ladies contracted to dance in musical videos are naturally endowed with large butts (uku) accompanied with well structured and carved figure eight,the sight of the lady alone can cause a lay man to ejaculate in his pants...but you would see the musical artiste singing or rapping as the case may be and the gorgeous girl(s) flapping their butts and bosoms around the musical artiste,in fact he could even go to the extent of using hands to smooch or caress her butts and bosoms...so many of our artistes do this,both home based and foreign eg Timaya,davido,wizkid etc ...Now my question or the bone of contention here is that,do some of these artiste eventually sleep with them( female dancers) ? Or become intimate with them ? Because if na me, I go chop them oh ,honestly considering the heavy back yard and every every...
lemme help u ask orunmila! undecided
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Danokoje14(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
zaragal:
Senseless..
lemme spice up , d comment of d guy below ur above worthless comment ( @miko cake) u are d one being senseless here cos u av nuffin to say buh u are jez a cheap notice me freak ass....Bleep off
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by lawrenceunaa: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
The possibility is higher cos most of them are

Prostitutes aka runs gals
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Of course it does.. I have unconsciously bleeped several female dancers.. It happened just like a magic and after the deed has been done, my eyes go clear one time

1 Like

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by chibwike(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
Of course it does.. I have unconsciously bleeped several female dancers.. It happened like a magic
Fym
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
chibwike:
Fym
Parlie, don't mind me.. It's the work of d devil
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by chibwike(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
Parlie, don't mind me.. It's the work of d devil
i undastand...dont do it again oh
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Danokoje14:
I'm an artiste manager and those girls on videos, they are called vixens are very professional with their trade. They hardly even give out their contacts on set, so if an artiste eventually gets down with any of them which happens once in a while the artiste has to trace her or contact her through her agent or manager on a non-professional basis. Mind you they are not prostitutes, most of them are actually models, and don't let the fact that they put on skimpy stuffs on videos most of them are very straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pervert1:
They do oo.
Anyway,i do...i sleep with most of d dancers i work with,no big deal.

pervert wink
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

pervert wink
hey parlie what's up na ?
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
hey parlie what's up na ?

nothing much fam...you are sighted
bleeping them unconsciously while holding on to your vaseline cool cool
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by kolamilan(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
tukane:

I'm an artiste manager and those girls on videos, they are called vixens are very professional with their trade. They hardly even give out their contacts on set, so if an artiste eventually gets down with any of them which happens once in a while the artiste has to trace her or contact her through her agent or manager on a non-professional basis. Mind you they are not prostitutes, most of them are actually models, and don't let the fact that they put on skimpy stuffs on videos most of them are very straight to the point.
really?
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by ERCROSS(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
zaragal:
Senseless..
U deserve an e-punch frm d o.p.
What's senseless about the issue ..
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Pervert1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

pervert wink
lol.. :-)
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Danokoje14:
lemme spice up , d comment of d guy below ur above worthless comment ( @miko cake) u are d one being senseless here cos u av nuffin to say buh u are jez a cheap notice me freak ass....Bleep off

U re jst exposing ur foolishness.. Tell me d sense in dat stupid post u hav up there. Good radiance to bad rubbish!!
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

nothing much fam...you are sighted
bleeping them unconsciously while holding on to your vaseline cool cool
bwahahahahaha you no go vex 4me ni ooo
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why not, musicians have blood running in their D too
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by texanomaly(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm sure it happens. However, I don't believe every artist is a dog sniffing at the backside of every female they come in contact with. undecided
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahaha you no go vex 4me ni ooo

when you become female?
*running away*
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
ask them naaa..
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Danokoje14(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
zaragal:

U re jst exposing ur foolishness.. Tell me d sense in dat stupid post u hav up there. Good radiance to bad rubbish!!
U are a fool and a cheap ugly LovePeddler...no one forced u to comment so stop opening dat filthy mouth of urs...pretenders are d worst..female idiot
Re: Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Danokoje14:
U are a fool and a cheap ugly LovePeddler...no one forced u to comment so stop opening dat filthy mouth of urs...pretenders are d worst..female idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Boy Soap Penis Enlargement / Why Do Some Guys Stare A Lot? / What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.