Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Can We Let People Of The World Know What We Do Best? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can We Let People Of The World Know What We Do Best? (437 Views)

Four Businesses Students Do Best / What Do You Know How To Do Best? / What Can You Do Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Let People Of The World Know What We Do Best? by kriscamdi(m): 3:41am On Oct 09, 2014
i just wish to use this means to help up coming models,artists, article writers and whatever you think you can do. i want you to make your talents known to the entire world. You would not know where your sponsors, help, or whatever Means God wants to help you out.jus post whatever you are good in, be it craft, songs acting, up coming models, wotever it is and we will Publish you and your art, Skills for everyOne to Appreciate You..I will start by PUblishing Any One intrested..

PLEASE, IT IS FREE OF CHARGE.. FOR NOW YOU ARE NOT TO PAY ANY FORM OF MONEY TO ME OR ANYONE,,JUST UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE, WITH WHAT YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT. ALSO A PICTURE OF YOU DOING THAT. WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.. IF YOU ARE A PROSPECTIVE MODEL, PUT IN YOUR BEST PICTURES... or you can contact me on ON 08081382289 0r Amadi.chris@yahoo.com or Kriscamdi@gmail.com... l

let us all help ourselves and be known..i have close to 125,000(One hundred and twenty five thousand) viewers every day.. you will be surely heard
you could check for whatever you upload on this site below..
http://kriscamdi..com/

(1) (Reply)

IT Place For An F.S.T Student / Police Menace / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.