Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) (71219 Views)

Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nostalgia21(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2014
missvera:
Manage it sweetie, will make eba and egusi with goat meat for you immediately you return. #miss you though tongue
he is married. sorry
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Mimisboygreat: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2014
echobee:

*faints*
**gives her mouth to mouth resucitation**
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by ddooskie(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2014
;DTomorrow, Aki and Pawpaw will post their own monkey & bat suya.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by chibwike(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2014
adekennis:
Op..u dey mad ni?...wetin concern me concern wetin Paul dey chop
hahahaha
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by ddooskie(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2014
;DTomorrow, Aki and Pawpaw will post their own monkey & bat suya. grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2014
DangoteObajana:
Buy Dangote cement at a promo price 1,150 naira for buyer above 100 bags.
For more info call the sales manager Mr Umar on 08035511166,Delivery can be
made all parts of Nigeria.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dangote-Obajana-promo/727679520602259?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
HOPE NO BE CEMENT WEY THEM STEAL?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by chibwike(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
You see that kind confirm food, you dey complain.

I remember when I visited china. These were the foods I was served.. I no fit eat am sha, but I snap am
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by chibwike(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2014
echobee:

*Wakes up and gives him beating of his life*
are you sure you beat him
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by YurFatHer: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2014
Havn't yu eaten more than dis bfor. No be yu chop rice and groundnut oneday like day. Yu come dey form for dubai. Abeg, chop dat tin jarey.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by balogundayo(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:

I remember when I visited china. These were the foods I was served.. I no fit eat am sha, but I snap am

Guy!!! U tok dey lie...
U downloaded pictures from the Internet nd claim to be the food u wer served in "china" (bloody ass liar)... The second picture has fulldhamman.com watermarked on it...

Chai... I knew instantly u wer lying before i even saw the pictures....
#growup!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by dablazor: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:

guy u can lie.. if u snapped that, so why is there a 'fuldhamaal.com' tag at the base of the pictures? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls, what is the time. I am going to work by 8a.m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Femistico(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
make dem manage am like dat now, abi shey dem force dem go dubai ni @least its nt a roasted corn wat if its a roasted one
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
they could hv easily ordered from an African Restaurant.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
YurFatHer:
Havn't yu eaten more than dis bfor. No be yu chop rice and groundnut oneday like day. Yu come dey form for dubai. Abeg, chop dat tin jarey.
no mind am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2014
At OP:

kindly post sensible stuff...

...else please leave earth

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2014
God forbid, could this be food... I've always said it,apart from French,English and Nigerian cuisines; I'M not eating. Besides, this topic doesn't deserve the front page!!!
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2014
balogundayo:

Guy!!! U tok dey lie...
U downloaded pictures from the Internet nd claim to be the food u wer served in "china" (bloody ass liar)... The second picture has fulldhamman.com watermarked on it...

Chai... I knew instantly u wer lying before i even saw the pictures....
#growup!
guy, yu nailed the bad guy trying to form important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by kullozone(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2014
adekennis:
Op..u dey mad ni?...wetin concern me concern wetin Paul dey chop
i been wan curse u but i jus change my mind.
wetin push u open the thread in d first place?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Calebosko(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2014
blood is stiker than water,after d fight dey stil enjoy their self like brothers, as for d food,i for cary my own food from nigeria enter plain go there make i no go chop shit

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:

Nigga, what the bleeps is this! Take it outside!
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Greater9ja: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:

You snap am at china for fulldalmall.com abi .....smh*

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by dedons: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
DangoteObajana:
Buy Dangote cement at a promo price 1,150 naira for buyer above 100 bags.
For more info call the sales manager Mr Umar on 08035511166,Delivery can be
made all parts of Nigeria.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dangote-Obajana-promo/727679520602259?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
does this look like facebook?

Mods please ban this guy and his entire criminal generation for life.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Samneer: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:

yummy! divine!
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Tenim47(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2014
missvera:
Manage it sweetie, will make eba and egusi with goat meat for you immediately you return. #miss you though tongue
Sprinkle water on her face, wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2014
I remember wen i was in India.... dr foods na die.... before leaving for china.... dr food na hell.... av u ever drink snake blood as juice? go China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gita Siddharth Is Dead / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.