Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) (71218 Views)

Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Mimisboygreat: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Zohan:

Goodluck
thank u my broda cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Princecharmin(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Jesus shocked na cockroach be that??
no!...na walnut angry ...still got my eyes on u tho' grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Princecharmin:
no!...na walnut angry ...still got my eyes on u tho' grin
lols, it won't work out otongue try another lady
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Princecharmin(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Princecharmin(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Princecharmin(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
sure! it won't...no doubt abt dat...lolz...but u r very beautiful

and naughty. Ur pic tells me sotongue
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
NL una no go kill persn wit lafff... I laff sotey as i stand up na it i see sey i don pisssss for body
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Princecharmin:
sure! it won't...no doubt abt dat...lolz...but u r very beautiful

and naughty. Ur pic tells me sotongue
lolzz, oh yeeaah, I'm so nawrie wink thanks, u are handsome too.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
englishmart:
You see that kind confirm food, you dey complain.

I remember when I visited china. These were the foods I was served.. I no fit eat am sha, but I snap am

Holy Lord in heaven!!! tongue lipsrsealed
Wait...are those maggots
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by iphedahyor(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
missvera:
Manage it sweetie, will make eba and egusi with goat meat for you immediately you return. #miss you though tongue
I go laf o
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Gynacologist(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
missvera:
Manage it sweetie, will make eba and egusi with goat meat for you immediately you return. #miss you though tongue
young lady beta wake up or go see a doctor simz dis malaria is bck....
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by kings11ng(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
echobee:

*Wakes up and gives him beating of his life*
lmao
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
englishmart:
You see that kind confirm food, you dey complain.

I remember when I visited china. These were the foods I was served.. I no fit eat am sha, but I snap am
...hahahah if na me I go just dey sey my last prayer
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by horzart(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
undecided ebola may end up...
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nelrulez(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Who be dis?
missvera:
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by philclem(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2014
No,na chicken thighs angry
EroticAngelina:
Jesus shocked na cockroach be that??
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by missvera(f): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Gynacologist:
young lady beta wake up or go see a doctor simz dis malaria is bck....
silent is the best answer for people like you....#next
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by missvera(f): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2014
iphedahyor:
I go laf o
it's allowed sweetie grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by missvera(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Nelrulez:
Who be dis?
Ask oracle bro.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nelrulez(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2014
missvera:
Ask oracle bro.
hahahaha. The oracle's mind is blank.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by ogtavia(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2014
kennygee:
All i see is Juicy meat. yummy

See as ur teeth white like fresh coconut.,..perfect pearly whites.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2014
ogtavia:

See as ur teeth white like fresh coconut.,..perfect pearly whites.

Aww, thank u.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by balogundayo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Janetozi:
see as shame leave Englishamrt de catch me!

Must you disgrace him ln this manner

can't some1 lie and go free again?

lailai...nt on this Nairaland... When Ppl are waiting for others to fall in thier trap
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
missvera:
How will you feel sweetie if this statement is real?
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by laglad: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
DTunjo:
see better food

The pic of this smiling eba is just too good. The creativity involved reminds me of www.NigerianFoods.com.

That said, that eba looks sweet!!
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by revockings(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blood of chisos Paul u see food u dey complain chaii this one small self. Go hong Kong chaii dem go give u centipede in tomato sauce### I swear##

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Gita Siddharth Is Dead / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.