Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola (27441 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by omoharry(f): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

In addition to your astute observation quoted above, there is a STRONG chance that a total and absolute EMBARGO will soon be placed on the issuance of ALL categories of visas to Nigerians for escape to America, when the tide turns once more for the worse in Nigeria.
who cares really. please stop deluding yourself that the USA is a bed of roses,People have now realized that. sorry Nigerians would rather spend quality time making a good living here than the US . The ones that scramble for your visa and ready to sleep in ur embassy or tolerate your embassy arrogant staff are the ones that are tired of Nigeria and don't have anything doing here. There is nothing special about your country.Apart from the system that is working, nothing else.People with bad mannerism, racism among black and white , no proper family structure, so many teenage baby mamas and gay marriages all about the place. the country is ricked with moral decadence, loose nut going around shooting at schools and military base when ever they are depress.who want to go there and stay for life. keep feeling cool with your self. Come to Nigeria and see foreigner from all over in world ; nobody is making a big deal out of it, so get over yourself and your arrogance. Nigeria has its own share or problems so does America and it only normal for human being to move and from place to place to get succor .

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:
Nigerians cancel trips to America and Europe over Ebola?? You're kidding right? Or is this some sort of news satire?

If it's real then I doubt if these people seriously have visas to the listed countries.
Seriously? Because they are Nigerians they don't have the right to run away from 'ebolarized' countries like US? C'mon, we have a right to life too! We all know how they were talking down at Nigerians when Patrick Slayer brought the ebola ish here. Now the tables are turned.

My mum cancelled her flight to US for the same reason! Better safe in ordinary 'naija' than to go and become another 'body' in US. Till they contain this thing, or black victims start surviving ebola there, one should think twice

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2014
adrelanine:
The spread of the Ebola Virus Disease to the United States and some European countries has forced many Nigerian travellers to cancel their flights to some of the affected countries.

This is even as health and immigration officials at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos have been ordered to properly screen passengers coming into the country from the affected countries.

The European countries of Spain and Norway have recorded cases of Ebola, with medical workers outside a hospital in Spain protesting over suspected cases of the disease.

Investigation by our correspondent revealed that some passengers billed to travel from Nigeria had been cancelling their flights over renewed fears of the deadly disease.

Mrs. Tope Philips, who was booked to travel on Delta Air flight to the US on Monday, cancelled the booking and opted to go to a Far East country for her vacation.

“Ebola is very deadly and it is better to stay away and prevent it as much as possible. I will go to the Far East, maybe Jordan or Qatar, for my annual vacation and visit the US maybe next year. It is too dicey to take a risk now,” she said.

Another passenger, Mr. Wilson Johnson, a Nigerian based in Ghana, said he had postponed his business trip to the US till December.

“Thank God I am in a position to shelve the meeting. I cannot go now because my wife also called me from Accra, advising me not to go to the US now. They may not be as serious there as the Nigerian government that took charge of the Ebola situation,” Johnson said.

An official of Delta Airlines, who gave her name as Marylyn Thomas, told our correspondent that since Ebola hit the US, some passengers had rescheduled or cancelled their flights.

“It is becoming a serious issue and I think everyone is trying to be careful since the news broke out. Already, some passengers are showing serious concerns and some have gone as far as cancelling or rescheduling their flights,” Thomas said.

Sources at the Aviation ministry and the Port Health Authority told our correspondent on Wednesday that officials had been told to intensify the screening process of people arriving from countries with reported cases of the EVD.

An official of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, who did not want to be quoted, confirmed the development and told our correspondent that it was important not to take chances in the light of current happenings in the United States, Spain and Norway.

“We just have to be careful to prevent any possible spillover since people come in from all parts of the world. We are battle ready to intensify screening and prevent any case in Lagos and Nigeria generally,” he said.

An official of the Port Health Authority, who gave her name as Mrs. Esther Awoyemi, said officials had been kept on alert and that checks had been intensified since the fresh case of the EVD was reported in the US.

She said, “As you are aware, the confirmed patient in US is dead. We have been instructed to take special care, especially with incoming passengers from the affected countries; and now, we are to be cautious of European and US passengers.

“The ministry does not want a reoccurrence of what happened here a few months back; some countries are beginning to look up to us for strategies on how to contain the disease; so, we have to do everything to ensure that we do not have fresh cases.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-passengers-cancel-us-europe-trips-over-ebola/

I cant believe Nigerians reason like this.
Stop feeling supa dupa and enjoy your holidays in the US jor
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by ify84(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
if I am the president... I would have issued a statement... warning Nigerian citizens not to visit the USA.....

No be only dem sabi issue warning!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by mmark12(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
dasparrow:

Are you and/or your parents not Nigerian? Why then do you wish Nigeria evil? Why is it so difficult for some of you to accept that there are Nigerians who are really not eager to travel out? Are you aware that some of us were born in the West anyway but raised in Nigeria and have lived overseas but now choose to live elsewhere? I don't know why anytime something positive is reported about Nigeria, you anti-Nigeria haters come here to spew nonsense. Is it because Seun Osewa the owner of Nairaland who is a Nigerian and living in Nigeria is being tolerant with your kind?

If you love USA so much, go to an American forum and spew your anti-Nigeria hate there. There you might just get enough people that will agree with your self-hating shady mindset. The Americans you worship will never see you as one of them. As long as an African parent(s) brought you into this world, you will always been seen as 'the African' by both black and white americans. I lived in the US longer than I lived in Nigeria so I know what the heck I am talking about. This platform you are utilizing to talk crap about Nigeria was created by a Nigerian in Nigeria. Seun can choose to ban toxic elements like yourself because this forum is for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria not enemies of Nigeria like you. Anyways, keep doing you. Pride comes before a fall and God has a way of bringing down the arrogant while exalting the humble. Whether you haters like it or not, it is Nigeria's time to shine. If you and your ilk don't like it, go and jump over a cliff. Nairaland will not miss you.

@Post

What can I say? No one knows tomorrow. God hates the arrogant and proud. USA is too arrogant for her own good. She is mystery Babylon who sits on many waters whom God said he will destroy in just 1 hour and she will remain forever desolate. Read the book of Daniel and revelation and read about Michel de Nostredame the man who saw tomorrow.

All passengers emanating from the USA should be properly screened because we don't want Ebola again in Nigeria. Look at the school kids, they resumed school late in Nigeria because of ebola. May ebola keep its distance from Nigeria and Africa forever, Amen.

Please leave me alone, I am entitled to my opinon, Yes I am Nigerian, I live in the Canada, ( Dual Citizens) but travel a lot to the US.

USA is not a proud arrrogant nation.

How come Nigeria hasnt sent any help to its West African Countries but the BAD America has sent aids and troops to Liberia.

Americans are greatly kind and generous people, onlike Nigerians like u that are selfish, proud and arrogant.

TELL ME THE TRUTH, WHAT HAVE TO DONE TO HELP EBOLA HARD HIT COUNTRIES, HAVE U PERSONALLY DONATED TO CHARITIES FOR EBOLA HIT

COUNTRIES. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

U are a nobody, f off

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by chmod777: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2014
you spoke like someone from a nation i belong having zoe in our DNA. Glooooooooory
EternalBeing:
Ebola is from the devil! It started spreading faster through sex from a very promisquous region of Liberia. Everything that GOD created is good, but devil knows he has a very short time so he is trying every means to give man sorrow and use troubles to make men to worship him so that they can roast with him in hellfire. All Glory to GOD for he has deposited the Solutions into HIS Chilren, the Book of Roman 9:19-22 "The world groans and earnestly awaiting the manifestation of Children of GOD" Unfortunately, most of these awaited Great Men are rather lusting away, wasting their lives chasing girls and materialism, intead of disovering their Glorious Destinies. "Do u know how many thousands of beautiful girls from around the world started chasing Ben Carlson after he separated the siamese twins?! Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I heard that made me stop chasing girls, now they chase me but I'm too focused for that. 10,000 ladies started shouting David's name immediately he killed Goliat. Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar, u don't even need to be a Pastor before fulfilling ur Glorious Destiny. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song in his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great Man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Book of Romans 9:19-22 says "The world groans, eanestly awaiting the manifestation of Sons of GOD" U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliat, fulfill ur Glorious Destiny and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by oluloveme: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Arva:
This is serious o..this virus just dey kill morale and burning off the atmosphere. Things are not even as lively as it used to be again. I seriously wish this virus never existed. By the way, imagine nigerians saying they don't wanna travel to the USA because of ebola..that's kinda funny but let them say the truth, they don't have Visas.

Babe, people get visa, na "DIE" dem no want....trust you will do the same if in their shoes....
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by buemene(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
adrelanine:

“Thank God I am in a position to shelve the meeting. I cannot go now because my wife also called me from Accra, advising me not to go to the US now. They may not be as serious there as the Nigerian government that took charge of the Ebola situation,” Johnson said.

For once, Nigeria having positive remarks from all corners of the globe. The future is bright it's almost blinding me...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by lawrsmith(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2014
DjAndroid:
I love this news. grin grin grin let there be deliberate screening of the people from those two places before they are allowed into Naija.

First: all of them are suspects; therefore quarantine anyone from US or UK. Then screen them one by one grin grin grin grin the Minister of Health should go to the media and warn Nigerians not to travel to US or UK because they have Ebola. grin grin grin grin grin

It's our time to discriminate against them to too.
Nonsense people.

I love my country jare! !!!
what is the gain of paying evil with evil? telling Nigerians to stop traveling to Ebola affected countries will not stop the virus from entry our country again.afterall the first ebola outbreak in Nigeria was never from a Nigerian.again telling Federal Ministry of health to stop people from going to UK,US is like telling a mother to stop giving her baby breast.You and I know that we need them more than how they needed us.have you ask yourself how many of their Citizen travels to Nigeria in a week? and mind you that the some of their Ebola cases they have recorded is as a result of their health workers who came to Africa countries in order to help to contain the ebola spread.you are afraid of another ebola spread in Nigeria while 591 health workers in Nigeria have volutered to travel to other Africa countries who are still battling the ebola,to help them contain the virus.so lets get our records straight and stop wishing others what we cannot wish our selves.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by garri4all: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Don't tell me that they are still allowing flights from Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone
Haven't we learnt a lot from Patrick Sawyer's incident?
Screening of passengers is not enough, the guy who took Ebola to the US was also screened but started showing symptoms few days later.
All flights from these regions have to be banned now!!!!
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy pay back time discrimination at its highest peak.
una go hear am let them feel d way we felt.
NB.am not happy for d poor souls dying but for d discrimination & refusal of d US to assist us with d so called Zzmapp
#b4 una go come kill me with insult
####peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by londoner: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2014
webdezzi:

I cant believe Nigerians reason like this.
Stop feeling supa dupa and enjoy your holidays in the US jor

So, do you feel the same about Americans or Europeans postponing travel to Nigeria reasons of ebola? They are reasoning the exact same way travellers who made the same decision not to travel from the US and Europe.

How come this same reasoning is now unacceptable?

These travellers are making the right and responsible choice to postpone travel, if the Liberian and Spanish travellers did the same, maybe it would not have spread to US and Europe in the first place. In fact if the Liberian traveller that came to Nigeria, did just that, Nigeria would not have had the virus either.

Nigeria has contained the spread of the virus and does not need it reintroduced. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by londoner: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2014
mmark12:

Please leave me alone, I am entitled to my opinon, Yes I am Nigerian, I live in the Canada, ( Dual Citizens) but travel a lot to the US.

USA is not a proud arrrogant nation.

How come Nigeria hasnt sent any help to its West African Countries but the BAD America has sent aids and troops to Liberia.

Americans are greatly kind and generous people, onlike Nigerians like u that are selfish, proud and arrogant.

TELL ME THE TRUTH, WHAT HAVE TO DONE TO HELP EBOLA HARD HIT COUNTRIES, HAVE U PERSONALLY DONATED TO CHARITIES FOR EBOLA HIT

COUNTRIES. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

U are a nobody, f off

Nigeria has sent over 600 volunteers to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea and maybe you are not aware that volunteer hospital staff have lost their lives also in Nigeria, treating ebola patients.

CNN is not going to tell you that, it does not fit into the narrative of the helpless African relying on the great white/western saviour.

Before you judge, it may be better to do some research.

The US is sending troops, now that they are in the ebola firing line. This is after denying supply of their Znapp medication to the Nigerian government, before they were able to contain it.

US is arrogant,that's common knowledge, but then many countries are.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
LMFAO this is such a lie

Loooool
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by hobat4cash(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
useless posturing!.....doin shakara for countries with d most advanced healthcare system and where d chances of an epidemic are next to impossible whereas the place they are living narrowly escaped a major disaster.

with their advanced healthcare system, that dude still died of ebola abi? please for once lets admit that Nigeria tried in curtailing the menace of ebola, and the so called advanced countries are begging to learn from us how we contained the disease.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by mmark12(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerians Nigerians stop behaving u are king of the world

If some of u Nigerians dont want to visit the US. SOO WHAT?

There are other countries - are u the only country. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Remember the US Citizens that contracted Ebola were medical staffs treating affected patients in Liberia.

Which Nigerian Medical team has visited Liberia or Sierra Leone to provide assistance ... silent cricket cricket.

How many of their citizens would want to visit Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by mmark12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
londoner:

Nigeria has sent over 600 volunteers to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea and maybe you are not aware that volunteer hospital staff have lost their lives also in Nigeria, treating ebola patients.

CNN is not going to tell you that, it does not fit into the narrative of the helpless African relying on the great white/western saviour.

Before you judge, it may be better to do some research.

The US is sending troops, now that they are in the ebola firing line. This is after denying supply of their Znapp medication to the Nigerian government, before they were able to contain it.

US is arrogant,that's common knowledge, but then many countries are.

WHY IS YOUR SOURCE ? PLEASE - 600 VOLUNTEERS HMMM

Znapp was denied because Liberia has more effected ebola vicitims than Nigeria - OLODO

Why should the US spend it money to buy Znapp, I thought nigeria is the LARGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA OR GIANT OF AFRICA. WHY CANT NIGERIA USE ITS MONEY TO BUY ZNAPP.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by piagetskinner(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
The tables have turned! I hope they find a solution soon#they refused to give us zmapp..now they can shove it up their ar$e

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by colored(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
EternalBeing:
Ebola is from the devil! It started spreading faster through sex from a very promisquous region of Liberia. Everything that GOD created is good, but devil knows he has a very short time so he is trying every means to give man sorrow and use troubles to make men to worship him so that they can roast with him in hellfire. All Glory to GOD for he has deposited the Solutions into HIS Chilren, the Book of Roman 9:19-22 "The world groans and earnestly awaiting the manifestation of Children of GOD" Unfortunately, most of these awaited Great Men are rather lusting away, wasting their lives chasing girls and materialism, intead of disovering their Glorious Destinies. "Do u know how many thousands of beautiful girls from around the world started chasing Ben Carlson after he separated the siamese twins?! Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I heard that made me stop chasing girls, now they chase me but I'm too focused for that. 10,000 ladies started shouting David's name immediately he killed Goliat. Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar, u don't even need to be a Pastor before fulfilling ur Glorious Destiny. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song in his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great Man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Book of Romans 9:19-22 says "The world groans, eanestly awaiting the manifestation of Sons of GOD" U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliat, fulfill ur Glorious Destiny and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.

so the devil sent ebola into the world? how stupid and dumb could u be?! people like u with ur retard beliefs are the reason Nigeria is still an underdeveloped country.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by 2aces(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Arva:
This is serious o..this virus just dey kill morale and burning off the atmosphere. Things are not even as lively as it used to be again. I seriously wish this virus never existed. By the way, imagine nigerians saying they don't wanna travel to the USA because of ebola..that's kinda funny but let them say the truth, they don't have Visas.
Not all Nigerians live below £1 like you. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Aida13: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
jacabi:
I wish this virus never exist. It has now become universal problem. May it never find it way back to nigeria.

I like your thinking. This is not the time to joke or make fun of others. I'm sorry that this thing is spreading, whether inside or outside Africa. I pray for the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Dcmg(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
eleojo23:
Just some weeks ago, it was the opposite. In life, no condition is permanent, whether good or bad.
That's why no one should look down on those experiencing bad times because you never know when it will be your turn.
Ebola has now become a global problem but I believe this too shall pass.
WORD!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by F117A: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't understand some of these "americans" on NL.
They would fit nicely at stormfront.
NL is for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by AjibrightCargo: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello
My name is Rotimi Ajibowu (Mr). I am the Chief Executive Officer of ajibright cargo Consultants.
We provide clearing, cargo logistics, and freight collection in Nigeria.
Our service covers all manner of legal merchandise.
Our rates and company profile are expressed below.

Please phone us for any inquiry on export/import.

Regards,

Ajibowu Rotimi (Mr.)
CEO,
ajibright cargo consultant,
Lagos Nigeria
+234 - 8027228828 (Mobile)
+234 - 8182207525 (Mobile)

...............................................................................................................................................................

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:
Nigerians cancel trips to America and Europe over Ebola?? You're kidding right? Or is this some sort of news satire?

If it's real then I doubt if these people seriously have visas to the listed countries.

You're dumber than dumb. Stu.pid slave. So it only works the other way round in your tiny, brainless head? Whites avoiding Africa. Africans cannot possibly have a reason to avoid western countries, correct? Dumbito. The only thing left to complete your mental slavery is to get a padlock between your lips.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by 2legit2qwt: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're dumber than dumb. Stu.pid slave. So it only works the other way round in your tiny, brainless head? Whites avoiding Africa. Africans cannot possibly have a reason to avoid western countries, correct? Dumbito. The only thing left to complete your mental slavery is to get a padlock between your lips.

Have we stopped our airlines from flying to Liberia, Guinea et al? Have we raised concerns about our porous borders? I'm yet to read lately of anything that publicizes such against countries with over 3000 deaths from the virus. America's only confirmed case was brought in by an African, same with the ones in Europe. These were caregivers helping your brothers, sacrificing their lives to help you. Not until yesterday was it released in the news that Nigeria will be sending people to help their neighbors while your slave masters have been doing it for quite a while.

That said, do well next time at least to make an intelligent comment before showing your level of IQ in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by hunter21(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
lastpage:

BTW: I suspect "some" Nigerians might have a higher level of immunity to the virus..... and thatexplains its low level of spread.
awon niigeriaans wo ni yęn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Now its our turn. Let them feel the burn!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by F117A: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:

Have we stopped our airlines from flying to Liberia, Guinea et al? Have we raised concerns about our porous borders? I'm yet to read lately of anything that publicizes such against countries with over 3000 deaths from the virus. America's only confirmed case was brought in by an African, same with the ones in Europe. These were caregivers helping your brothers, sacrificing their lives to help you. Not until yesterday was it released in the news that Nigeria will be sending people to help their neighbors while your slave masters have been doing it for quite a while.

That said, do well next time at least to make an intelligent comment before showing your level of IQ in a public forum.
Nigerian airlines have suspended flights to liberia and co long ago.
Atleast get informed before vomiting trash, you mad red-neck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by amanikondo: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
2good:

It is most likely satire. However, not everyone is desperate to go abroad.
So many are desperate. Child birth, Health, Money, Standard of Living and many more are pushing people abroad. It depends on the situation.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by 2legit2qwt: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
F117A:
Nigerian airlines have suspended flights to liberia and co long ago.
Atleast get informed before vomiting trash, you mad red-neck.

Arik air did, who else? Have the borders been restricted as well? Any news on that? I need facts please not speculations. Mad redneck ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.