Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? (1734 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by Adenugay(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Please Nlanders, I just gained admission into one of the Nigerian university here in Middlebelt for this Hamattan session. I noticed there is a empty shop" among the structures where students do pass to their various departments. I am just confuse, or should I say don't know what you guys think might be hot cake. I am thinking of importing items from aliexpress, alibaba etc. My problem is, I don't know Items best fit in such environment. I just want to consecrate on items not more than 10 and I don't want to commit more than #300k. Any help in the house? Don't ask for my email, phone number please. I will be glad if you can list such items as they come to your mind. Thank you
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by Sheikwonder(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Don't know so much about business,and my advice may or may not be relevant.
I'll suggest shoes...Good quality,fair priced shoes.They sell,but it depends on the market...
That's my take...
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by TRADELYN: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2014
You maybe be the contact point there...

We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by jaydee87(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2014
good plan u got thereof you really have the money @hand I advice you venture into business center where you make photocopy and typesetting, its a long term business will last you till u grad... and you can also venture into selling of books as well. just my thought and act fast cos u not the only one thinking....
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Open betting shop if their no one in ur school.

Or You start selling Female wears
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2014
jaydee87:
good plan u got thereof you really have the money @hand I advice you venture into business center where you make photocopy and typesetting, its a long term business will last you till u grad... and you can also venture into selling of books as well. just my thought and act fast cos u not the only one thinking....

I love this idea. . He can also be importing a4 papers nd be selling for other biz centre
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by alakara(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Phones,Laptops,power bank,mobile solar charger
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by san316(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

I love this idea. . He can also be importing a4 papers nd be selling for other biz centre
how cn i import a3 and a4 papers and whats the cost?
Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by scholar769(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
TRADELYN:
You maybe be the contact point there...

We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

CAN WE BE YOUR DISTRIBUTOR IN OYO STATE, OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED INSIDE OLD GBAGI MARKET PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO US VIA SCHOLAREXPORTER@GMAIL.COM OR 08073125518

1 Like

Re: What Can I Start Importing In A School Environment With #300,000? by TRADELYN: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
scholar769:

CAN WE BE YOUR DISTRIBUTOR IN OYO STATE, OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED INSIDE OLD GBAGI MARKET PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO US VIA SCHOLAREXPORTER@GMAIL.COM OR 08073125518
Please see your mail.

BTW, why not add a signature to your account?

Regards!

(1) (Reply)

Life Threatening Calls Have Flooded My Phone After My Interview On The Dollar / In Need Of Rice Buyers In BULK / Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.