Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Open Your Heart To Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Your Heart To Lucifer (4183 Views)

How To Open Your 3rd Eye / What Do Christians Mean By "Its Your Heart That Matters" / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Open your heart to light. Open your heart to knowledge. Open your heart to empowerment. Embrace your carnality. Embrace your inner Satan. Lust and love. Feed and be drunk. Break free from the chains of holy books. They do nothing but spread ignorance. God is the gateway to ignorance and darkness. Let the light of Lucifer open your eyes. See the world as it is, for man was appointed to understand not fear. Man was appointed to discover. Pursue knowledge wherever it may be. Let all blasphemers be blessed for nothing is holy. Spit on the filthy sepulchres of the dead Jesus. Spit on the filthy pages of the worthless books. Be free in mind and spirit. That is your only purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by penny01502: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Open your heart to light. Open your heart to knowledge. Open your heart to empowerment. Embrace your carnality. Embrace your inner Satan. Lust and love. Feed and be drunk. Break free from the chains of holy books. They do nothing but spread ignorance. God is the gateway to ignorance and darkness. Let the light of Lucifer open your eyes. See the world as it is, for man was appointed to understand not fear. Man was appointed to discover. Pursue knowledge wherever it may be. Let all blasphemers be blessed for nothing is holy. Spit on the filthy sepulchres of the dead Jesus. Spit on the filthy pages of the worthless books. Be free in mind and spirit. That is your only purpose.
Are you for real?
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2014
penny01502:
Are you for real?
Do you smoke?

2 Likes

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2014
DangoteObajana:
Buy Dangote cement at a promo price 1,150 naira for buyer above 100 bags.
For more info call the sales manager Mr Umar on 08035511166,Delivery can be
made all parts of Nigeria.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dangote-Obajana-promo/727679520602259?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
I need 1472 bags. Do you deliver to Sambisa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by penny01502: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Do you smoke?
No, you did before you posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2014
penny01502:
No, you did before you posted
Your mother must be proud of you. Is she a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by penny01502: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your mother must be proud of you. Is she a virgin?
yea my mother is proud of me, unlike you who is a regrate to your parent
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2014
penny01502:
yea my mother is proud of me, unlike you who is a regrate to your parent
The spell of ignorance upon your life has made you quite dense. Small dick mothrefucker.

3 Likes

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by penny01502: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

The spell of ignorance upon your life has made you quite dense. Small dick mothrefucker.
yea Ignorance, I see it written all over you and your threads on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2014
penny01502:
yea Ignorance, I see it written all over you and your threads on nairaland
What do you know about life? Ignorant nincompoop. You have the guts to talk about ignorance with a username like penny. Buffoon. Get off my thread. Go masturbate like your fellow Chrestards.

3 Likes

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by penny01502: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

What do you know about life? Ignorant nincompoop. You have the guts to talk about ignorance with a username like penny. Buffoon. Get off my thread. Go masturbate like your fellow Chrestards.
Ewe, I don't wanna pay attention to your stupidity. I have alot to do with my time. Since your fücking brain have been already purchase by the wicked devil, nothing someone can do about it, except our Lord Jesus Christ can bring back your sanity

1 Like

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2014
penny01502:
Ewe, I don't wanna pay attention to your stupidity. I have alot to do with my time. Since your fücking brain have been already purchase by the wicked devil, nothing someone can do about it, except our Lord Jesus Christ can bring back your sanity
Lucifer doesnt purchase any souls. Leave that to Zombie Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Lucifer doesnt purchase any souls. Leave that to Zombie Jesus.
you call JESUS ZOMBIE, you have guts. Why dont you read your post again and see that all you wrote is a HIGH LEVEL OF CONCENTRATED GIBRRISH. O SON OF LUCIFER look at how thou art fallen from insensiblity to deep senselessness. Watch what you say dont cross your boundries.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by mekzyjoe(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
penny01502:
. Evrybody knos dis guy is sick na...leave d mofo alone...yaba left patient
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
mekzyjoe:
. Evrybody knos dis guy is sick na...leave d mofo alone...yaba left patient
I hate you. Stop following my threads. Your ignorance disgusts me.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by mekzyjoe(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I hate you. Stop following my threads. Your ignorance disgusts me.
. Clown,,u wiill soon die...lucifer is waitin for u,,,shiit head
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
^^^ grin grin
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Antell95(m): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2014
*dials 199* EMERGENCY!!!!
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2014
mekzyjoe:
. Clown,,u wiill soon die...lucifer is waitin for u,,,shiit head
I dealt with shiva. You will be next soon.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2014
I pray god will open your eyes b4 its to late you are heading fr doom if you don't control your mouth and stop mocking God if you continue this way u and all your generation will die a very painful death I what comes after your death will be everlasting pain by then don't say I didn't warn you.
Be warned
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
you do know Lucifer is a good title to have right ? Jesus Christ is Lucifer. God is Lucifer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Which Lucifer do you mean?: The bringer of Light or the one christians and muslims call Satan or Devil?.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Which Lucifer do you mean?: The bringer of Light or the one christians and muslims call Satan or Devil?.
you speaka to me amigos ?
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
I pray god will open your eyes b4 its to late you are heading fr doom if you don't control your mouth and stop mocking God if you continue this way u and all your generation will die a very painful death I what comes after your death will be everlasting pain by then don't say I didn't warn you.
Be warned
And who are you to warn him and cause him eternal damnation?.

Mind you his entitled to his own beliefs and opinions, what he's doing here is the same thing you christians and muslims do on Nairaland. Oh you think you guys are the only ones who have license to preach the gospel?.

Abeg flea from here if you can't allow common reason to guide you.

1 Like

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
you speaka to me amigos ?
If I wasn't speaking to you would I have quoted you?. Of course I speak to you!!!.

1 Like

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
And who are you to warn him and cause him eternal damnation?.

Mind you his entitled to his own beliefs and opinions, what he's doing here is the same thing you christians and muslims do on Nairaland. Oh you think you guys are the only ones who have license to preach the gospel?.

Abeg flea from here if you can't allow common reason to guide you.
you must be really stupid first of all did I quote you I was talking to the op and you just attack from no were idiot don't ever quote me again buffalo
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
which Lucifer do I mean ? well Lucifer is a title just like CEO, Chief, Phd, MSc etc. it means the enlightened ones. the bringers of light. The illuminati aka 13 family controlling the earth are Lucifer because they bring wisdom to the world ( albeit wicked and corrupted wisdom, but wisdom nevertheless ). so that makes the illuminati a Lucifer under the sub-category of satan. which satan means adversary to God. so they are using their enlightenement and wisdom against GOD which makes them Lucifer / Satan. But Lucifer in itself without the satan attached to it is good. for example Jesus christ is Lucifer. so to answer your question, which Lucifer do i mean is good ? Jesus Christ
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
you must be really stupid first of all did I quote you I was talking to the op and you just attack from no were idiot don't ever quote me again buffalo
I'll continue to quote you until you allow reason to be your guide! Jackass!!!.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
which Lucifer do I mean ? well Lucifer is a title just like CEO, Chief, Phd, MSc etc. it means the enlightened ones. the bringers of light. The illuminati aka 13 family controlling the earth are Lucifer because they bring wisdom to the world ( albeit wicked and corrupted wisdom, but wisdom nevertheless ). so that makes the illuminati a Lucifer under the sub-category of satan. which satan means adversary to God. so they are using their enlightenement and wisdom against GOD which makes them Lucifer / Satan. But Lucifer in itself without the satan attached to it is good. for example Jesus christ is Lucifer. so to answer your question, which Lucifer do i mean is good ? Jesus Christ
Okay. A man is entitled to his own opinion, however false or true they may be.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
I'll continue to quote you until you allow reason to be your guide! Jackass!!!.
fool you will rot in hell you maggot

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Born Again Christian? / Atheists Stories Of Religious Discrimination And Atheophobia (a Library ) / A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.