Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Open Your Heart To Lucifer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Your Heart To Lucifer (4186 Views)

How To Open Your 3rd Eye / What Do Christians Mean By "Its Your Heart That Matters" / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
fool you will rot in hell you maggot
I believe from the way you are prone to insults and lack reason, you are indeed a hypocrite. The Bible already has a place for people like you who worship God with just their mouth!.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Okay. A man is entitled to his own opinion, however false or true they may be.
this is not my opinion. everything i have stated is in the bible
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
Prove it! Give me scripture backings to substantiate your points.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Prove it! Give me scripture backings to substantiate your points.
rev 22 vs 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
rev 22 vs 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
The Bible verse above did not expressly say 'Lucifer' so what tha hell? Or does 'the bright and morning star' translate into Lucifer?.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
The Bible verse above did not expressly say 'Lucifer' so what tha hell? Or does 'the bright and morning star' translate into Lucifer?.
isaiah 14 vs 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
isaiah 14 vs 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
And how does Isaiah 42 vs 12 connotes with Jesus being Lucifer?. The Bible verse is expressly addressing Lucifer that is Satan, no where did the scripture say 'Jesus is Lucifer'. Plain and simple.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
And how does Isaiah 42 vs 12 connotes with Jesus being Lucifer?. The Bible verse is expressly addressing Lucifer that is Satan, no where did the scripture say 'Jesus is Lucifer'. Plain and simple.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by joseph1832(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
I still say again: does 'bright and morning star' translate into Lucifer?.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
of course. thats what it means. you bring the light to the people. you are the morning star. bro ? people like you dont like to use your brain. you like people to bring everything to you verbatim so you dont have to engage your brain. for example, if i say ' that man is tall ' and then in another statement when speaking about the man, i say ' he is a tall fella ', just because i didnt use the same exact words in both statement, someone like you will say i have made two different statements. however if you just applied yourself a little you will see i have said the same thing. people dont have to present two scenarios to you verbatim before you know they are correct. learn to apply yourself my nigga. its healthy for the mind
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:

Lu·ci·fer (ls-fr)
n.
2. The planet Venus in its appearance as the morning star
<<< from dictionary

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Lucifer
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
and this verse further proves that morning star ( LUCIFER ) is a title

revelation 2 vs 28 And I will give him the morning star. << all those who overcome would be given the morning star ( wisdom knowledge and understanding above all )

1 Like

Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by nicechic(f): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Open your heart to light. Open your heart to knowledge. Open your heart to empowerment. Embrace your carnality. Embrace your inner Satan. Lust and love. Feed and be drunk. Break free from the chains of holy books. They do nothing but spread ignorance. God is the gateway to ignorance and darkness. Let the light of Lucifer open your eyes. See the world as it is, for man was appointed to understand not fear. Man was appointed to discover. Pursue knowledge wherever it may be. Let all blasphemers be blessed for nothing is holy. Spit on the filthy sepulchres of the dead Jesus. Spit on the filthy pages of the worthless books. Be free in mind and spirit. That is your only purpose.
And Jesus wept
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
you do know Lucifer is a good title to have right ? Jesus Christ is Lucifer. God is Lucifer
The first Lucifer was Satan.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2014
nicechic:
And Jesus wept
Fucking crybaby. He can go kiss my dog's ass for all I care.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
I like you. You sound enlightened. Why have you chosen to be an enemy of Satan?
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I like you. You sound enlightened. Why have you chosen to be an enemy of Satan?
i cannot afford to be against God. i dont have that luxury. grin
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by sukkot: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

The first Lucifer was Satan.
the first Lucifer on earth was satan. you are correct in a way. although technically i would not call them satan because the spirit and laws of God only got introduced to the earth during the adam and eve era. seeing as satan means being an adversary to God, and the spirit of God and his laws were not on earth then, it means the wickedness they were doing back then was not counted as being adversarial to God. where there is no law there is no transgression, and where there is no laws of God, there can be no satan. so the first lucifer technically were not satan. just carnal men with no celestial laws

romans 4 vs 15 for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by simdam500(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op. You are mad
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Smallville10:
you call JESUS ZOMBIE, you have guts. Why dont you read your post again and see that all you wrote is a HIGH LEVEL OF CONCENTRATED GIBRRISH. O SON OF LUCIFER look at how thou art fallen from insensiblity to deep senselessness. Watch what you say dont cross your boundries.
Slave mentality, slave thinking. Freedom is but a distant dream for you. May your anus be licked by a thousand serpents.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
simdam500:
Op. You are mad
Your father is a fool.
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by simdam500(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Your father is a fool.
aahaahaah... Real son of lucifer... Is that what your father thought u
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by mekzyjoe(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I dealt with shiva. You will be next soon.
. Dis clown,,am ur worst nite mare,,biggot ,,mofo
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Slave mentality, slave thinking. Freedom is but a distant dream for you. May your anus be licked by a thousand serpents.
merry christmas to u too
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
we got one Yabaleft patient #sonoflucifer
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by dainformant(m): 3:19am On Nov 05, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Open your heart to light. Open your heart to knowledge. Open your heart to empowerment. Embrace your carnality. Embrace your inner Satan. Lust and love. Feed and be drunk. Break free from the chains of holy books. They do nothing but spread ignorance. God is the gateway to ignorance and darkness. Let the light of Lucifer open your eyes. See the world as it is, for man was appointed to understand not fear. Man was appointed to discover. Pursue knowledge wherever it may be. Let all blasphemers be blessed for nothing is holy. Spit on the filthy sepulchres of the dead Jesus. Spit on the filthy pages of the worthless books. Be free in mind and spirit. That is your only purpose.
I dont blame u,being opportuned to own a phone and internet has given u d chance to pour ur filthy rants here.....if u dont have anytin worthful to say den better SHUT UR SATANIC MOUTH.........u can believe watever u want to believe in even if its a dog but u dont have to insult beings u know notin about...it only shows ur shallowness
Re: Open Your Heart To Lucifer by vooks: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Revelation 20:1-4 (ESV)
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. 2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. / Top Five Marriage Crisis That Shook The Nigerian Christian Community. / Musician 9ice Changed His Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.