Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,377 members, 7,781,059 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss (42949 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by sammie242(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
say sory
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Janetozi(f): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
I have not been kissed by accident neither have i kiss accident before.

I am not even in a relationship with accident, me and accident are not in good terms.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by benega: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
A topic lyk dis on fp #End time tins

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by sammie242(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
is a mistake sory dear
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by experimentist: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
I want to kiss ujsizzle accidentally pls help
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by experimentist: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Janetozi:
I have not been kissed by accident neither have i kiss accident before.

I am not even in a relationship with accident, me and accident are not in good terms.
Amen grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by cbrass(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:
...If its someone I hate or dont have any feelings for......I ll simply walk away....

But if its from someone I like, I ll keep quiet and warn him not to try that again.....

.....but deep in my heart, I ll wish he ll do that again........

Ladies...chaii, why warn him off Don't you know there are some guys that will take that serious hence they rather go kiss another person instead. LOBATAN. If am crushing on Godmother and planted a soft kiss and she emm...behaved just like you, I will just port to ggrin who is readily available grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by vislabraye(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
i have accidentally done so to a lady she was pleasantly surprised and she backed off. ssshe later allowed me
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Eniobanke86(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
I would prefer the accidental sex... #ewukambia
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by dabossman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
@OP, you mean like the time I slipped on a banana peel in the office canteen and landed smack on top of my Manager our lips locked together?

Her reaction?

Ever heard of an accidental suspension?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:
So far so good, I find Dolcilicious & Arva pix adorable,kissable & desirable smiley smiley

Thanks wink
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by simdam500(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wouldn't mind given one this week *plan breaking my lips* kiss
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by chesterlee(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bite her lips (softly) grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Pyroclast(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
"Docked" where? At d wharf?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by manutdadex(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
accidental wetin...e dey happen...dat kind kiss wey jst happen due to d moment but i go call road safety (abi dental safety)
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by victorix(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Lands him an accidental slap angry

dodges the accidental slap, gives her another accidental kisstongue
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by tommynico(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ur nose needs a check-up..
M sure u have a running nose.. Or a malfunctioning one. grin
na where the nose dey run go?? it's '' runny nose'' and not '' running nose''
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Skillfullulu(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Afrok:
U know how we do feel when an accident is about to happen or did happen, I will shout "Jisos" cheesy coz that's definitely an accidental response tongue.
lolz.......
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by SirTunechi(f): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dolcilicious:
I have never experienced it undecided
it's only for pretty girls grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
harunaalh:
...am sure na all these U15 boyz on NL
Henhen??
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
pussyaddict:

I wonder o. I'll pluck out his eyes too by accident
Lolz wicked yu
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Ryabcool(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
i'd slap her and scream RAPEE. Then i'd tear my cloth and run outta the house nakedd angry
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by ggrin(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
cbrass:

Ladies...chaii, why warn him off Don't you know there are some guys that will take that serious hence they rather go kiss another person instead. LOBATAN. If am crushing on Godmother and planted a soft kiss and she emm...behaved just like you, I will just port to ggrin who is readily available grin
again?,available for wah?undecided
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by kennynelcon(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
when I get one I'll know.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by tobymichael(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Well if na girl wey i like no P coz dat accidental kiss is d real kiss all other kisses after that na protocol. So instead of acting shy i'll savour d kiss and take control
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by firestar(f): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Brandnew2:
We kissed Accidentally ...
What will you do to me...
1...Bite your Lips
2...Slap me
3...Continue kissing
4....Feel Shy
5...Feel ashamed
6...Spit it out

Don't spoil the fun. grin

angry

Huh. How convenient...

Define 'accident'...

Or-

-prepare to see Andromeda re-aligned ...
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by DECOtech(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2014
There's no such thing as an accidental kiss.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by cbrass(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2014
ggrin:
again?,available for wah?undecided

For kissing noni tongue
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 13, 2014
hiaa.. accidental kiss kee. Explain. i v not exprienced nor heard
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by jacquelineredic: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2014
$97/hr pavivdv by Google, I am making a good salary from home $5500-$7000/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is I started,,,

Start Today ! ........ www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by tpraiz(m): 1:40am On Oct 13, 2014
jodeer:
Sure there is accidental kiss. Let me share my lil story 2 support d claim. Wen i was in pry 5 and very young, (a very shy girl then), i was always doin dis little bride ting. Coincindentally , one of d boiz whom i have done dis little bride/groom wit was transfered 2 my skool. During brk one fateful day, he sims 2 be talking about me cos i was just moving, he just pointed @ me telling his frend "it is her". Instantly i turned 2 run. I dont know a guy was at my back and...dat was it, our lips jst 2geda. Rxn- i looked at him, clean my lips and ran away.
. Wich skol did dis happen..........me fit be mie ooo !
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by tpraiz(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2014
mascot87:
So far so good, I find Dolcilicious & Arva pix adorable,kissable & desirable smiley smiley
. Ar u a spy?? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.