Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Trying To Remove Item Fro A Shopping Cart. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Trying To Remove Item Fro A Shopping Cart. (1477 Views)

How Can I Create A Shopping Cart? / Programming Shopping Cart Issue Wondering How They Do It / Trying To Run Php Project After Installing Wamp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Remove Item Fro A Shopping Cart. by adeyeye546: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2014
<?php
if (isset($_POST['index_to_remove']) && $_POST['index_to_remove'] != ""wink {
// Access the array and run code to remove that array index
// Reomve functionality
$key_to_remove = $_POST['index_to_remove'];// hold array index to that variable and pass it to the local variable

if (count($_SESSION["cart_array"]) <= 1) { // if item greater than one
unset($_SESSION["cart_array"]);
// header("location: cart.php"wink;
} else {
unset($_SESSION["cart_array"]["$key_to_remove"]);//correspond to the cart_item
//sort($_SESSION["cart_array"])
sort($_SESSION["cart_array"]); // sorting of all the multi- dimensional array

};
}
Re: Trying To Remove Item Fro A Shopping Cart. by javadoctor(m): 3:41am On Oct 12, 2014
I don't understand php, but in java you could simply remove the object from a Map
With a key value.

Map <CartItem,Integer>item = new HashMap();
Re: Trying To Remove Item Fro A Shopping Cart. by asalimpo(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2014
*Simply use ur hand to remove it and return it to d store shelf!
If ur in a supermarket/mart.

If online use the "remove/delete/save for l8r" button

pardon the sakazm but ur question is ripe for misinterpretation.
Re: Trying To Remove Item Fro A Shopping Cart. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2014
javadoctor:
I don't understand php, but in java you could simply remove the object from a Map
With a key value.

Map <CartItem,Integer>item = new HashMap();

True, PHP does the same. @op, just use var_dump($_POST); to get the structure of the array - you can then post it here so we tell you how to remove it - i might not be here, i am hardly here these days. Been building my www.Nairaland.com - and that is taking like all my time.

asalimpo:

*Simply use ur hand to remove it and return it to d store shelf!
If ur in a supermarket/mart.
If online use the "remove/delete/save for l8r" button
pardon the sakazm but ur question is ripe for misinterpretation.
That your act is known as thievery and is punishable by life imprisonment.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers / Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot / Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.