Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? (1280 Views)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by badmarket: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Really, this is just my personal opinion.

Have seen many cases where working class wives collect food served them in offices only to take it home to their families as meal for the day.

Not just once, it has become an habit.

To me, i think its not right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by cococandy(f): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
So why are you telling us?

When you see them doing it,correct them.
Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by crystalballs: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
badmarket:

Have seen many cases where working class wives collect food served them in offices only to take it home to their families as meal for the day.

Its either laziness or she is a bad cook.
Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by justmag(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
What That's strange. I hope the family had breakfast and lunch outside the office as well. angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
badmarket:

Must you open a thread? Think mods should censor threads

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by Godmystrength: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
badmarket:

okay

but how do you know that it's the families' meal for the day? (you really think the portion of food meant for ONE person will be enough to serve as a meal for A WHOLE family of at least 3 people?) Do you live with them or the wives told you with their own mouths?
And i also hope it is the portion due to them that they take home and not that they are depriving other colleagues of their own portion. If theirs, they can do with it as they please- by eating it in the office, taking it home or throwing it away

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by soonest(f): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Whatever she does with her food is her business. When we have meetings in the office and take away food is shared. I usually take mine home esply if I'm not hungry and we all share it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by Godmystrength: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
soonest:
Whatever she does with her food is her
business. When we have meetings in the office and take away food is
shared. I usually take mine home esply if I'm not hungry and we all
share it.
@bolded.......Thank you.
Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by Iolite(f): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op the idea of WIVES taking food home is because they are no longer use to eating alone and just for that reason, they lose apettite and so decide's to take home and share.
Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by Kunbee: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Food is food jare even if its from Jumia or Konga, so far it tastes good, I'm game.

I see nothing wrong with it
Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by Naledi14(f): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Lol ive always found This so strange even here in SA they do it its sometimes even embarrasing cause they Will clear the lunch tin Just for the food from the office or meeting That was happening and dish like they Will be eating for 4. I Just feel if You dont have any at the office leave it there it wasnt meant to feed your family You get a salary for That.
Re: Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? by crystalballs: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2014
@op
By their responces you shall know them.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Forgive Your Wicked Rich Uncle After Reading This / Saving Rent As A Bachelor: Renting A Room Or Sharing A Flat– Which One Is Best? / Unbelievable Miracle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.