Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] (10570 Views)

Best Applied/exploration Geophysics Masters Programs In Canada, USA And Europe / Plz How Do I Fill The Canada Immigration Form I Downloaded? / Help : In The Canada Permanent Resident,hw Can Sum1 Go About Province Nominee Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by bumdish: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Setting out...

Still on the highway

Journey beginning to get interesting

Hurrying to beat the rush hour

Highway continues

Nearing the border

Border not to far away

Needed to decide which of the borders to go through at this point

There is no way I'm entering this road...Sodom?

Bowen university?...kidding

Border coming to sight

Exit here or go straight to US

Exiting Canada

Exiting Canada

Approaching Peace bridge, one of the many bridges separating the 2 counties

On Peace bridge

On Peace bridge...Onitsha?

Overlooking the border crossing

Now awaiting turn at the border

Waiting...

Enough bikers

More bikers

Immigration checks etc...now in Buffalo, US

Entering...

Heading straight to the Buffalo city hall (...local government office)

Better view of the city hall

Taking a tour of the council chamber

Now at the city hall's pen house...overlooking the city of Buffalo

...city of Buffalo

Bufalo

...something little for Google maps

Heart of Buffalo

Cityscape...

Cityscape...

Did a little other somethings...now heading back to Canada

Nearing the Rainbow bridge border...Niagara crossing

Waiting in line again

Back into Canada

Random shot in Canada

Now looking at USA from Canada

Rainbow bridge linking the two countries

Right under the Rainbow bridge

Another view of the link

Now overlooking the fall from Canada side

Fallview

OP in the background

Heading back home

Random picture

Nightfall

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by bumdish: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are those aerial views of Canadian cities?
Modified: the pictures were not titled when I posted. Man was too fast.
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by ammyluv2002(f): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by walexGodson(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by DisGuy: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
see open road abeg!! Nigerian Engineers blaming politicians since 1960 tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by godG: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Beautiful pictures. One can only hope Nigeria gets to this level. #FP

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by justhelp(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Its Amazing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by xp17(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
the place is cool, but not as beautiful as ajegule though.
hope one day Canada and USA would get to where Nigeria is presently.

justwise do the needful

6 Likes

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by sirwealth(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
nice pics

if u are brainy u will know what i just did now
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
9c view. Hopin one day 9ja will b lyk dis.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by bdemix(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
One Day I will witness this in reality but This can only be God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by GIYAZZ(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
United State of America and Canada

Nigeria and Ghana

Dig it! cool

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by nnasino(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Nostalgia21(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
nice one op.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by 100Cents: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
God bless America.

See Buffalo city.

BTW, from your pictures, U.S. is better developed than Canada...

You are very funny with your captions.. of Sodom, Bowen University and Onitsha bridge...

6 Likes

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by kennyslim1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice pics taken...na techno u use snap am grin

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Mirahcul: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice Picture @ op... I love your sense of humour
I would surely visit Canada someday though smiley
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by major466(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Canada is a beautiful country. Nice place for vacation.
Are you going to Vancouver? @Op
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by MARKone(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Obodo Oyibo grin

Lovely pictures, love the cars on the view.
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by fr3do(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
100Cents:
God bless America.

See Buffalo city.

BTW, from your pictures, U.S. is better developed than Canada...

You are very funny with your captions.. of Sodom, Bowen University and Onitsha bridge...

God bless Nigeria
angry if you want to bless usa, go to dollarland!

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Neldrizzy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
If i don't go to Canada, America, Dubai one day, even know God noz i won't be happy with myself.. #am wowed... This countries are worth seeing..

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
see road coordination na

Which phone you use take these shots? I wan buy mbok... grin
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by sleekpro(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op, make we see u na! Abi u be witch?

1 Like

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by priscaoge(f): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
See as everywhere de shine grin
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by sholly28(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice pictures, d border not 2 far at all, @op how many hours it was.
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by chibwike(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
oboy
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by bumdish: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
sholly28:
Nice pictures, d border not 2 far at all, @op how many hours it was.

This distance be like Falomo to VI.
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by benega: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Niiiiiiccccceeeee grin
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by Moneyb: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
I hope Nigeria My fatherland will look more beautiful than these countries one day.
Nice pics grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Existing And The Potential Tourist Attraction Sites In Your State? / Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa / Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.