Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,992 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] (10562 Views)

Best Applied/exploration Geophysics Masters Programs In Canada, USA And Europe / Plz How Do I Fill The Canada Immigration Form I Downloaded? / Help : In The Canada Permanent Resident,hw Can Sum1 Go About Province Nominee Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by beau49: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
itstpia1:

many entry points- canada is big.

not sure why the op decided to post these pictures here.

nigerians.

Which one be 'nigerians', please are you american,british or from some other country? The only person who seem to be bothered about why the op posted the pictures is you and some other dude(who am sure is a troll).

People actually enjoyed viewing the pictures myself included. Also those who have not been opportuned to travel out of the country or to this country or have not gone through this particular route can have an idea of what things look like there.

There you have you answer as to why he posted the pictures.....

Na wa.....funny how nigerians would be saying 'nigerians' as if they are not one.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by practicalclass: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Phema:

But he already stated that he entered the US through Buffalo which is in Newyork. So, what was the essence of you saying "that doesn't look like Canada - Detroit border" knowing it's not?

Over sabi mesef-don-travel Nigerians cheesy cheesy

Seems everybody is misinterpreting my post.
There are several borders btw Canada and USA. However, in the initial post of Op he mentioned Buffalo, wch i didnt knw is in Newyork initially. I asked him if this is different frm the popular Detroit i hear that shares boundary with US, he responded and this made me know that this is a city in Newyork.
Op has answered my question, but dis NL sef.
Pplr lyk to drag matter
* Pls dnt steal the show from Op. This thread is about Op's road trip *
Re: PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] by bumdish: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2014
itstpia1:
many entry points- canada is big.

not sure why the op decided to post these pictures here.

nigerians.

beau49:

Which one be 'nigerians', please are you american,british or from some other country? The only person who seem to be bothered about why the op posted the pictures is you and some other dude(who am sure is a troll).

People actually enjoyed viewing the pictures myself included. Also those who have not been opportuned to travel out of the country or to this country or have not gone through this particular route can have an idea of what things look like there.

There you have you answer as to why he posted the pictures.....

Na wa.....funny how nigerians would be saying 'nigerians' as if they are not one.
Thank you for your simple response. I chose to ignore the gentleman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Take Chocolate Bar In Hand Luggage? / Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa / How Do I Get To Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.