Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone (8756 Views)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Based on my interactions with naija babes, I've come to a conclusion that most of them operate in thesame manner. A glimpse of their lifestyle can be seen on their phones where they keep pictures of their activities, some cool, some shady and some outrageous. The runz babes among them are usually the ones that start this trend and pass it on to the decent ones who out of peer pressure toe thesame line. Guys partake in most of these activities too but hardly keep such pictures on their phones except the sissy ones. Below are the pictures you are most likely to find on a naija babes phone.#MODIFIED. The pictures used are those of foreigners who already have their pix on the internet. Putting pictures of nigerian girls on the internet without their permission would be wrong.
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guys stand in front of mirrors to check themselves out too but don't take pictures. cool

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Girls and shoprite craze grin

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Selfee, groupee, dronee, mirroree everything eee these days

1 Like

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
When a naija babe just gets a new hair do.....DP straight

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
The below pisses me off a lot. You'll never find them at the driver's seat holding the staring. Abi girls no dey get ride? Ok na their aristo own grin side chicks be stirring up trouble in niggahs home when wifey sees her friends DP.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Naked pictures which they send to their potential magas. Dumb friend sees it and thinks it's a trend she needs to follow....pix leaks the following week grin

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
These pictures are not from Naija girls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by marieolae(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lool lmao at d new hairstyle ish
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Tapout(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
Lool lmao at d new hairstyle ish

I know ur guilty of that tongue
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by brennyB: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Issokay...!
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by marieolae(f): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tapout:

I know ur guilty of that tongue
yeah I do it at times. *covers face*
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by ERCROSS(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
kennygee:
Agreed...
But remember, this are the people u all wanna copiey naa. Westerners.. Europeans..
Ur role models..
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by dmjinc(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Tapout(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
yeah I do it at times. *covers face*

lol....And ur also guilty of this... cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rub¡Sh thought I was gonna see naija babes pic na oyibo own and yet u are telling us its naija babes character.
if u think d Op is a liar do d needful grin
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Don't even know what to say..
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by marieolae(f): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tapout:

lol....And ur also guilty of this... cheesy cheesy
yes na..I think its cute.
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by ShirelleBaby: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
new hairstyle DP-lol-am guilty too-sometimes though(depends on how good the hair looks on me)
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by KMTee(f): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by JuicyGee(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op you didn't add pouting picture, 9ja babes love pouting.
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by SEUNbanKRALL: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
JuicyGee:
Op you didn't add pouting picture, 9ja babes love pouting.
you mean the one were they will coil mouth? undecided
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by JuicyGee(f): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:
you mean the one were they will coil mouth? undecided

Lol.. Yes.. annoying tho. But I do it sometimes
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
guilty of all
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Sagytarius(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
yes na..I think its cute.
Yhu mean this is cute? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
kennygee:
I intentionally didn't use the pics of the naija babes I have cos they might find it annoying finding their pics online.
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by marieolae(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sagytarius:

Yhu mean this is cute? undecided
lmaooooo ahh lol
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by priscaoge(f): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yeaaaa I do that hair style stuff alot and it's fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by MissSlimbody(f): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
I am guilty of only number 4 wink

Op,I av seen guys dat snap in front of a mirror.

No b only gals dey do am
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by valmunich(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2014

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
guilty of all
You mean you send nudes too? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (21+) / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.