Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? (1028 Views)

Your Best Nigerian Musician Of The 90s / Which Nigeria Musician Can Win Grammy Award? / Greatest Musician Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mine has been Fela aniculapokuti and will always be.
Let's hear yours?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Style Plus especially Tunde

Paul Play
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Solumighty(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Innocent 2face Idibia
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by REMMEI(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mine is KING SAHEED OSUPA...yeah!..this guy is this real deal..
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Harmthe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
mine is 9ice
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
I said it before there are just three musician in Nigeria , Asa, 2face, and Brymo, you can choose one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Kovic08(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
REMMEI:
Mine is KING SAHEED OSUPA...yeah!..this guy is this real deal..
philosophy doctor

If i wanna think like the bad guyz hip hop it us

But when ever i wanna come to my senses
Na big daddy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by REMMEI(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kovic08:
philosophy doctor

If i wanna think like the bad guyz hip hop it us

But when ever i wanna come to my senses
Na big daddy
Bawz mi..you wouldn't believe some few students at the university of Ibadan had to study KSO kind of music as their final year projects..i do rap too..but this dude is one of a kind i swear..
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Kovic08(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
REMMEI:

Bawz mi..you wouldn't believe some few students at the university of Ibadan had to study KSO kind of music as their final year projects..i do rap too..but this dude is one of a kind i swear..
they think am crazy for house
When ever am listening to his music
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by REMMEI(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kovic08:
they think am crazy for house
When ever am listening to his music
Funny thing is everybody in my family love his music..smiley
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Ramon92: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Limpopo
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by philantoxx(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jesse jagz
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Rhapsodi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mi abaga is the man with respect to the likes of 2face,jesse jags,p square, d banj,darey atlarde and brymo,jeremiah gyang

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by Horus(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqxFHMqlxs

[size=15pt]Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Authority Stealing)[/size]
Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by iceberylin(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Mi Abaga

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best And Has Been Your Best Nigeria Musician Of All Time? by iceberylin(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Lacomus:
I said it before there are just four musician in Nigeria , Asa, 2face, M.i and Brymo, you can choose one.
Fixed angry

(1) (Reply)

Video : A.M Krew Ft. Saint Obi – Sarakute / DOWNLOAD: Money Sweet By @am_decode X @oritsefemi / Victor Lance - "So Much Love" And "Say Yes" Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.