Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China (4030 Views)

Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics / Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here / World’s Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Arfa Karim Dies, Aged 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Tompeters(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wang made headlines in China and became the official youngest hacker after hacking into his school’s system to get answers for his homework.

He is now working for the University of Beijing to help protect their system. He was also a delegate at the China international security conference where he was a keynote speaker.

You have to attack the websites first to find its weaknesses.’ ‘It is interesting to look for website security risks and I am overwhelmed with joy when I find one. But I will not use my talent for something illegal

2 Likes

Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by REMMEI(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Being a good hacker since a day old..i don dey hack breast be it strangers abi na ma mum..so far yu be woman..i gotta hack you..
Like seriously,do you learn hacking or you just got the talent?..

1 Like

Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Impressive..
Not in Nigeria where u'll be flogged 12 strokes of the Cane, 2weeks suspension and when u resume, U'll have to weed the school grass or Wash the school toilet for the next one month...
Teachers'll be like "This boy is a Snitch and a Criminal"...
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by ericessien24: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
nice one
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by hybridtm(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
If na my country nigeria...dem go beat dat boy...nearly die

2 Likes

Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by itsmine: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
our repressive culture in naija doesn't support creativity. talent is talent. we shd rather encourage every talented individual to use it for d good of d society. It reminds me of dis Benin boy dt wanted to fly to America by all means, nigerians began castigating d organization which offered to help develop his talent in a beneficial way.
southern nigeria is even more liberal, d north is far worse, dis probably accts for d high poverty rate & d holy social vices.
don't go to school.
don't do sports.
don't drum.
don't dance.
when dis talents are repressed for long, youths become frustrated, take to heavy drug use & ready to destroy at very least provocation.

1 Like

Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Tompeters(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
REMMEI:
Being a good hacker since a day old..i don dey hack breast be it strangers abi na ma mum..so far yu be woman..i gotta hack you..
Like seriously,do you learn hacking or you just got the talent?..
Bros that's y ministry of women affairs never employ u so.... U wicked oh

2 Likes

Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Tompeters(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
itsmine:
our repressive culture in naija doesn't support creativity. talent is talent. we shd rather encourage every talented individual to use it for d good of d society. It reminds me of dis Benin boy dt wanted to fly to America by all means, nigerians began castigating d organization which offered to help develop his talent in a beneficial way.
southern nigeria is even more liberal, d north is far worse, dis probably accts for d high poverty rate & d holy social vices.
don't go to school.
don't do sports.
don't drum.
don't dance.
when dis talents are repressed for long, youths become frustrated, take to heavy drug use & ready to destroy at very least provocation.
YOU'RE RIGHT BRO
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by emmyvet(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lol try that in Nigeria and get banned from the school. That is we have many black-hackers in the country using tge talent for illegal activities.
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Tompeters(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
emmyvet:
Lol try that in Nigeria and get banned from the school. That is we have many black-hackers in the country using tge talent for illegal activities.
that's our problem wit naija oh...... Imagine at d age of 13 he is now employed..... If it's in naija u'll start hearing people say na because he get oga at d top......
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Djtm(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tompeters:
Wang made headlines in China and became the official youngest hacker after hacking into his school’s system to get answers for his homework.

He is now working for the University of Beijing to help protect their system. He was also a delegate at the China international security conference where he was a keynote speaker.

You have to attack the websites first to find its weaknesses.’ ‘It is interesting to look for website security risks and I am overwhelmed with joy when I find one. But I will not use my talent for something illegal

Kids in foreign countries are exposed to IT at an early age. saw a video like that where a guy was teaching his 3 yr old son sql injection. here, you have to read your books.
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by emmyvet(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tompeters:
that's our problem wit naija oh...... Imagine at d age of 13 he is now employed..... If it's in naija u'll start hearing people say na because he get oga at d top......
Lol the oga at the top==his brain. Lol
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Bosville(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mehn! 13yr Old dey haCk.....M 17 i dnt even knw a tin bout haCking...
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Tompeters(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Djtm:

Kids in foreign countries are exposed to IT at an early age. saw a video like that where a guy was teaching his 3 yr old son sql injection. here, you have to read your books.
Bros is naija matter not tiring u
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by Tompeters(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bosville:
Mehn! 13yr Old dey haCk.....M 17 i dnt even knw a tin bout haCking...
Bros time Still dey.. U no ask me weda me Sabi press phone talk more of hacking and u are complaining........ Time still dey 4 u oh
Re: Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China by VickyKSHS: 5:29am On Oct 11, 2014
great article. I've always been enjoying this blog. I got a lot of inspiration to unleash the creativity in me. recently in one of my searches to find something to get creative I found I challenge which I got into with a team. but I need votes to qualify. I believe with your votes I Can win. keep the articles comin. Thanks always.

I am contesting with my team, team Dominus on the P&G CEO Challenge. I need your help. Pls like the P&G Careers Nigeria page (https://www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria?fref=ts) then vote for my team by following this link
woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4916051

Please vote, and your comments are needed too. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

C Programming Help / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Programing With Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.