Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory (2783 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Tundeajani(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
i got engaged in a dialougue with a friend who is also a nairalander and the topic that form the bulk of of our discussion is comparison of the igbos of today and those of the biafran ages..

Base on what you read by posters here on nairalanders..do you think the generations of today are in anyway similar to the great biafrans we read and hear of.the ones who are no lackeys or bottom lickers of anyone?whwt has gone wrong with ndigbo political accumen that they are comfortable with singing praises of another man and cursing their own?

2 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
are you igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
The post-Biafra Igbos learnt from the mistakes The pre-Biafra Igbos made=NOT TO TRUST THE Yorubas.
Which resulted in HausaFulani having upperhand and lording over everybody.

Their offsprings have learnt not to trust you folks because you will likely chicken out and betray them in the last minute.

16 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by achi4u(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
BuddahMonk:
The post-Biafra Igbos learnt from the mistakes The pre-Biafra Igbos made=NOT TO TRUST THE Yorubas.

Their offsprings have learnt not to trust you folks because you will likely chicken out and betray them in the last minute.
Gbam!!!
@Op another question...grin

12 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by tsolz500: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
BuddahMonk:

It gets annoying when igbo tribalists like you and your cohorts lump the whole Yoruba race together, and call us COWARDS. Why call a race of people, that has been involved in so many wars - (wars that yeebos will only dream of), cowards? A race of people which had an Empire spreading from present day Nigeria - to Ghana through imperialism and wars.
This is not an attack on yeebos, I'm just trying to set the records straight. I don't feel we're superior to the either the yeebos or the Hausas, and we all need to respect one another. But from all indications, you yeebos deserves no respect of any kind..

The Hausas have everything based on their history and civilization to feel superior to other Nigerian Civil tribes - yet you don't see them yet you don't see them make a fuss about it. But Igbos, who are like the last born in Nigeria - because you lot are the late comers in Nigeria - are quick to think they're superior to other tribe.

Dude,no tribe needs your trust cox you guys are a bunch of confused race.

Today, you are the nigerian jews, tomorrow, you clamour for biafra..next you think Jonathan is your saviour. The next is you feel lagos belongs to the yeebos.

Bunch of confused mofos

I sincerely hope you and your cohorts don't chicken out like ojukwu did, leaving behind his "beloved " race to die of starvation.

Bisalam#

12 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
BuddahMonk:

bros ye, that is not the point o!

Yorubas will alwys chicken out of any rash decision of the igbos to create violence because you people are known to make decisions that even a five year's old child will laff at!
For example, trying to fight guns by wielding cuttlass. No sane man will join you!

Second, intelligence is a virtue: if we had joined you then, who will lead? Ojukwu? Didn't we all knw he was fighting for his won pocket?
Bros, swerve abeg

12 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
tsolz500:

It gets annoying when igbo tribalists like you and your cohorts lump the whole Yoruba race together, and call us COWARDS. Why call a race of people, that has been involved in so many wars - (wars that yeebos will only dream of), cowards? A race of people which had an Empire spreading from present day Nigeria - to Ghana through imperialism and wars.
This is not an attack on yeebos, I'm just trying to set the records straight. I don't feel we're superior to the either the yeebos or the Hausas, and we all need to respect one another. But from all indications, you yeebos deserves no respect of any kind..
The Hausas have everything based on their history and civilization to feel superior to other Nigerian Civil tribes - yet you don't see them yet you don't see them make a fuss about it. But Igbos, who are like the last born in Nigeria - because you lot are the late comers in Nigeria - are quick to think they're superior to other tribe.
Today, you are the nigerian jews, tomorrow, you clamour for biafra..next you think Jonathan is your saviour. The next is you feel lagos belongs to the yeebos.
Bunch of confused mofos
I sincerely hope you and your cohorts don't chicken out like ojukwu did, leaving behind his "beloved " race to die of starvation.
Bisalam#

SLIDEwaxie:
bros ye, that is not the point o!
Yorubas will alwys chicken out of any rash decision of the igbos to create violence because you people are known to make decisions that even a five year's old child will laff at!
For example, trying to fight guns by wielding cuttlass. No sane man will join you!
Second, intelligence is a virtue: if we had joined you then, who will lead? Ojukwu? Didn't we all knw he was fighting for his won pocket?
Bros, swerve abeg

^^ a foöl's #ranting. what does the silly person who opened this topic have in mind? to get like minded swingers for his unquenchable orğies? I'm hoping his #OrgasmIsAborted here.

7 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by BlackTechnology: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmm

Good question

But

What is your real motive for asking this question
Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
[s]
tsolz500:

Bunch of confused mofos

Bisalam#[/s]
Balderdash! According to you,

'igbos don't deserve respect'

'igbos are late comers'

'igbos are confused'

'igbos think Jonathan is your saviour'

So in your warped brain you feel yolobas deserve respect and igbos dont, yet you want to be respected by the same people you don't respect. How exactly are igbos last born in nigeria? are you trying to tell us that yolobas and hausas came before igbos or are more Nigerian than igbos? please educate me. Are yolobas not clamouring for odua republic, bragging they will be better off than remaining in nigeria, simply because you want to corner lagos to yourselves, on another breadth you still want to remain in one Nigeria only when it favours you?

If igbos see Jonathan as their saviour, how different is it from yolobas who see buhari as their master. Are you to tell us who to see as saviour? Truth is yolobas are bunch of delusionists, the level of hypocrisy among yolobas is alarming and you delude yourselves as the most sophisticated. Yolobas thrive on deceit and that's why you cant be trusted.

Yolobas are a bunch of two-faced, cowards and hypocrites.

16 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by ibedun: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
[s]Balderdash! According to you,
'igbos are late comers'
'igbos are confused'
So in your warped brain you feel yolobas deserve respect and igbos dont, yet you want to be respected by the same people you don't respect. How exactly are igbos last born in nigeria? are you trying to tell us that yolobas and hausas came before igbos or are more Nigerian than igbos? please educate me. Are yolobas not clamouring for odua republic, bragging they will be better off than remaining in nigeria, simply because you want to corner lagos to yourselves, on another breadth you still want to remain in one Nigeria only when it favours you?
If igbos see Jonathan as their saviour, how different is it from yolobas who see buhari as their master. Are you to tell us who to see as saviour? Truth is yolobas are bunch of delusionists, the level of hypocrisy among yolobas is alarming and you delude yourselves as the most sophisticated. Yolobas thrive on deceit and that's why you cant be trusted.

Bros can you please tell me something?

Yorubas want to corner Lagos for themselves?

Lagos? or Lagos state?

Are you saying we want to corner Ikorodu, Badagry, Ikeja, Epe, or Lagos Island?

Which one of these places belong to any other tribe in Nigeria? Why do these places have Obas and not Obis or Emirs?

I just want some understanding, thats all. It is important to understand what drives people's reasoning.

8 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
ibedun:

Bros can you please tell me something?

Yorubas want to corner Lagos for themselves?

Lagos? or Lagos state?

Are you saying we want to corner Ikorodu, Badagry, Ikeja, Epe, or Lagos Island?

Which one of these places belong to any other tribe in Nigeria? Why do these places have Obas and not Obis or Emirs?

I just want some understanding, thats all. It is important to understand what drives people's reasoning.
stop being clever by halves even a pr1ck knows i meant lagos state. What else?

6 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:

'igbos are late comers'

'igbos are confused'

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by huptin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:

'igbos are late comers'

'igbos are confused'

if yorubas see buhari as their saviour they would have voted massively for him during all his plenty forays into presidential elections but they never did, not even for once. so you are wrong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
huptin:

if yorubas see buhari as their saviour they would have voted massively for him during all his plenty forays into presidential elections but they never did, not even for once. so you are wrong.
yolobas see buhari as the only person that can lead Nigeria today. They didn't vote massively for him before cos their romance got stronger after Jonathan was elected and yolobas would do anything for their master to be president even thou Nigerians keep rejecting him, and will still reject him again. What else?

6 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by tsolz500: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Onye HIV
So good to hear from you again

What happened to your " YorubaBigot "moniker?
What is this dumb Anumanu spewing?

Corner lagos?"
Is lagos an eastern region?
Dude wake up from your pipe dream..

Don't worry, NL has a way of limiting one's ignorance.
I bet you ve been thinking your father's compound reached the pacific ocean before you came on nL.

The yeebos are bunch of fuvktards/ land grabbing crooked fellows..

I wonder how you f00ls re gonna run the biafra republic you clamour for grin when you guys spew hatred and discord amongst yourselves

Even on NL,you see an imolite publicly rejecting an anambrarian..what a shame. cheesy
Tufiakwa

Yet you talk about deceit..
Hypocritical bastads..

Am ashamed to be in the same country with your race..
I still blame Gowon for not allowing the great general to finish you all from the face of the earth.

No wonder they get slaughtered like chickens in the north..you guys should be lucky we re accommodating..

Else you won't be beating your chests like gorillas in the zoo..
Why nor run to kano and call it a no man's land

shizzle11:
Balderdash! According to you,

'igbos are late comers'

'igbos are confused'

5 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Tundeajani(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
i love ndigbo. But why is is that ndigbo never supports their own...why do they love badmouthing performing sons of ibo and praising failures...e.g why do dey betray soludo..imagine soludo in charge of anambra..why do they fail to give kudos and encourage okorochas..and so on...i am looking at this issue with the future in hand..some ndigbo may be shouting another minorities name....just ponder the future...think....................................this shit of power ath the centre loyalty..wat good will it do to real sons of alaigbo who have the brains to take chrge of the country..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Tundeajani(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
i weep for igbo sons yet unborn of the legacy that will be extended to them is abuse,hyprocrisy and destabilization of the real sons with the great spirit of alaigbo of the biafran glory

wont be surprise if these deluded poo licking goats who parades themelfe as true sons of igbo land....neither would i be surprise if they say theodore orji is the best and okorochas the worst respectively...spits.......ethnic bigotss

1 Like

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
tsolz500:
Onye HIV
So good to hear from you again

What happened to your " YorubaBigot "moniker?
What is this dumb Anumanu spewing?

Corner lagos?"
Is lagos an eastern region?
Dude wake up from your pipe dream..

Don't worry, NL has a way of limiting one's ignorance.
I bet you ve been thinking your father's compound reached the pacific ocean before you came on nL.

The yeebos are bunch of fuvktards/ land grabbing crooked fellows..

I wonder how you f00ls re gonna run the biafra republic you clamour for grin when you guys spew hatred and discord amongst yourselves

Even on NL,you see an imolite publicly rejecting an anambrarian..what a shame. cheesy
Tufiakwa

Yet you talk about deceit..
Hypocritical bastads..

Am ashamed to be in the same country with your race..
I still blame Gowon for not allowing the great general to finish you all from the face of the earth.

No wonder they get slaughtered like chickens in the north..you guys should be lucky we re accommodating..

Else you won't be beating your chests like gorillas in the zoo..
Why nor run to kano and call it a no man's land

Oni Ebola the ga.y how na? what happened to your 'jihadist1' moniker? say me hi to your ga.y partner.You talking shyte as usual. Oloriburuku!

Only a fool like you will not know that yolobas want to have lagos to themselves especially yo spite igbos. You want to frustrate igbos out of lagos and possibly takeover our properties, that is the grand scheme of yolobas, thats why you are clamouring for odumb republic, but it is already a grand failure.

Goat, are yolobas not divided? during the confab, Lagos delegates rejected the clamour for regional govt which other yoloba states wanted, saying they dont want to share their resources with them.
Even ijebus in ogun are hated by other yolobas. An ondo man will rather kill an ijebu woman than stifle a black mamba.

Blawddy fagg.it! yolobas are bunch of deceits and lazy hypocrites. You think this is 1967, bart.stard iddiotts. No world powers to support you now. You are O.Y.O now, only Ojukwu gave Nigeria heart attack then, only god knows what will happen now. Dirty, lazy, 'sophisticated' tribe.

Fool talking about accommodation, the same people you claim you accommodate employ and feed many of you for free. If you don't like it, borrow some inspiration from awo-ole and gulp a bottle of otapiapia.

Useless cretinous yoloba bar.stard from odumb republic

7 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by BOAR: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
^^^^^^^

Dude, the amount of HATE in you will drown the universe. You are spewing so much hate filled crap I wonder if you can ever look a yoruba person in face to say all these load of hate nonsense.

You will kill yourself with this hate

3 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by yorubakid2: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
oni Ebola the ga.y how na? what happened to your 'jihadist1' moniker? You talking shyte as usual.

Only a fool like you will not know that yolobas want to have lagos to themselves especially yo spite igbos. You want to frustrate igbos out of lagos and possibly takeover our properties, that is the grand scheme of yolobas, thats why you are clamouring for odumb republic, but it is already a grand failure.

Goat are yolobas not divided? during the confab, Lagos delegates rejected the clamour for regional govt which other yoloba states wanted, saying they dont want to share their resources with them.
Even ijebus in ogun are hated by other yolobas. An ondo man will rather kill an ijebu woman than stifle a black mamba.

Blawddy fagg.it! yolobas are bunch of deceits and lazy hypocrites. You think this is 1967, bart.stard iddiotts. No world powers to support you now. You are O.Y.O now.

Only Ojukwu gave Nigeria heart attack then, only god knows what will happen now. Dirty 'sophisticated' tribe.

Fool talking about accommodation, the same people you claim you accommodate employ and feed many of you for free. If you don't like it, borrow some inspiration from awo-ole and gulp a bottle of otapiapia.

shizzle nwanne , you are going below the belt. take it easy on the cultist cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
yorubakid2:
shizzle nwanne , you are going below the belt. take it easy on the cultist cool cool cool
lol...smothering dirty pigs like that ga.y is my pass time gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
BOAR:
^^^^^^^

Dude, the amount of HATE in you will drown the universe. You are spewing so much hate filled crap I wonder if you can ever look a yoruba person in face to say all these load of hate nonsense.

Oh yeah, so much hate isnt it?, and your brother has so much love in his heart for Igbos right? this is the hypocrisy of yolobas i talked about...this is it.

Nigga please spare me your bullsh1t.

4 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by yorubakid2: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
lol...smothering dirty pigs like that ga.y is my pass time gringrin
The dude is equally a cultist that has lost his sense of reasoning.That's why I said that you should take it easy on him cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by yorubakid2: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
BOAR:
^^^^^^^

You need go back and read tsolz post cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
[size=14pt]Did Anambra State tell you that they lack leaders outside Soludo, if you dont mind they are hundreds of thousands of Soludo in Anambra State.
Before Soludo there was Pius Okigbo and Jerome Udoji....so Soludo doesnt hold the key to Anambra Emancipation,development and success. what Soludo can do Obiano can do it do...that Soludo had a stellar performance in CBN doesnt mean Obiano will be a failure, it was his turn and he shined like an Omanbala kid will always do, if Obiano where to be the CBN governor he might even outshine Soludo; who knows?
The calibre of Soludo type are not scarce in Anambra State, virtually every LG in Anambra can boast of a Soludo or a Soludo in the making.

We love our governor Obiano, we love one son Soludo.

What about Ayo Fayose a school dropout holding sway in the fountain of knowledge,
What about people like Aloa Akala
What about The Supreme Leader of Osunistan, Ayotollah Ogbeni Bin Rauf Aragbashola, a refrigerator technician claiming an engineer

Leave Igbos alone and stop opening silly threads about us[/size]

Tundeajani:
i love ndigbo. But why is is that ndigbo never supports their own...why do they love badmouthing performing sons of ibo and praising failures...e.g why do dey betray soludo..imagine soludo in charge of anambra..why do they fail to give kudos and encourage okorochas..and so on...i am looking at this issue with the future in hand..some ndigbo may be shouting another minorities name....just ponder the future...think....................................this shit of power ath the centre loyalty..wat good will it do to real sons of alaigbo who have the brains to take chrge of the country..

8 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by laudate: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
tsolz500:

Bisalam#

SLIDEwaxie:
....... because you people are known to make decisions that even a five year's old child will laff at!

Bros, swerve abeg

This part made me laugh....... grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by tsolz500: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
May amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the akpamu for having the effrontry to spew the trash you wrote..
Only a toad like you will not realize that Lagos is a yoruba land..
I wonder how you think, you this wasted sp3rm..now tell me how the yeebos own and developed lagos? the facts are clear and the records speak for themselves how the hardworking yorubas developed lagos..

Aside Ajegunle,Computer village, Alaba and messing up ladipo,where is your input felt in lagos!!! i blame the yorubas for been gracious to your grandfathers by allowing them return to claim their properties after the war..
Now some of you phools have the effontry to call our land and the land of our forefathers ''no-man's land''
Ojukwu gave who heart attack?i laugh at your stewpidity..ojukwu gave you bunch of yeebos hrt attack, doofus..

The rebel phool is no different from shekau and his rag tag army..
Crooked, criminals called yeebos
What a race!!!the self acclaimed jews
Here we go again,of course, this ain't 1967,and all you phools do is flex your muscles on the internet..lazy chest beaters
Your so called Massob is as weak and dumb as "pinky "..
Bunch of lying bastads.
Employ?
Feed?
Hahaa
Deluded f00ls..
Same thing the fuvktard called Billyonaire has been spewing on NL until he was busted

Get it into your thick dumb skull,HIV victim,you guys are just inconsequential bastads in lagos!! If you don't like it, ekenedili Chukwu bus awaits you!!board the bus and flee to abidjan like the great mor0nic rebel did

Anuohi
shizzle11:
Oni Ebola the ga.y how na? what happened to your 'jihadist1' moniker? say me hi to your ga.y partner.You talking shyte as usual. Oloriburuku!

Goat, are yolobas not divided? during the confab, Lagos delegates rejected the clamour for regional govt which other yoloba states wanted, saying they dont want to share their resources with them.

Blawddy fagg.it! yolobas are bunch of deceits and lazy hypocrites. You think this is 1967, bart.stard iddiotts. No world powers to support you now. You are O.Y.O now, only Ojukwu gave Nigeria heart attack then, only god knows what will happen now. Dirty, lazy, 'sophisticated' tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by laudate: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:

Only a fool like you will not know that yolobas want to have lagos to themselves especially yo spite igbos.

Erm... this bit isn't quite clear. I have always thought Lagos was a Yoruba town? Am I missing something here? Is it wrong for them to lay claim to it? And how are they spiting the Igbo by having Lagos to themselves....afterall, it is located in the south-west isn't it?.

*scratching my head and walking away* I don't get it, oh. Maybe someone turned Lagos to an Igbo city and forgot to inform the other tribes... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by BOAR: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
Oh yeah, so much hate isnt it?, and your brother has so much love in his heart for Igbos right? this is the hypocrisy of yolobas i talked about...this is it.

Nigga please spare me your bullsh1t.

You are a angry man! Why not empty that anger and go and slap the next Yoruba guy you come across? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by zlatansomto(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
BuddahMonk:
[size=14pt]Did Anambra State tell you that they lack leaders outside Soludo, if you dont mind they are hundreds of thousands of Soludo in Anambra State.
Before Soludo there was Pius Okigbo and Jerome Udoji....so Soludo doesnt hold the key to Anambra Emancipation,development and success. what Soludo can do Obiano can do it do...that Soludo had a stellar performance in CBN doesnt mean Obiano will be a failure, it was his turn and he shined like an Omanbala kid will always do, if Obiano where to be the CBN governor he might even outshine Soludo; who knows?
The calibre of Soludo type are not scarce in Anambra State, virtually every LG in Anambra can boast of a Soludo or a Soludo in the making.

We love our governor Obiano, we love one son Soludo.

What about Ayo Fayose a school dropout holding sway in the fountain of knowledge,
What about people like Aloa Akala
What about The Supreme Leader of Osunistan, Ayotollah Ogbeni Bin Rauf Aragbashola, a refrigerator technician claiming an engineer

Leave Igbos alone and stop opening silly threads about us[/size]

grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT / 2015: Tambuwal Joins APC Presidential Race / Jonathan’s Govt Has Finished Nigeria,squandering Oil Wealth–says Hillary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.